PDA

View Full Version : Payoneer customer service lacking- should i try paxum?

pink_bunny
04-28-2014, 05:37 PM
Have any you had paxum? how is their customer service?
Lately dealing with payoneer is taking forever- their live chat is never on, and 24 hour reply to emails for stuff thats pretty important. What do think? Who has the best and fastest customer service ?

bluexxxtasy
04-28-2014, 05:43 PM
try neissum-payoneer or however u spell it in the other work section....u tell him ur issue w payoneer he usually handles it quicker than traditional methods

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?156029-Payoneer-Official-Support-Thread&highlight=payoneer

Via Flaminia
04-28-2014, 10:31 PM
I am a paxum user (never used payoneer) and customer service was great the one time I used them. I have never experienced a delay or problem in a year and a half. There are fees of course (you can look those up on paxum.com) but someone familiar with both would be able to compare the two in day-to-day life.

Bootsie
05-12-2014, 10:55 AM
I want to bump this to see if there are any other opinions...I have contacted Nissim via SW, spent hours trying to reach Payoneer customer support, sent emails into the void...I sent them everything they asked for and they said 4 business days...12 business days ago. I am at the end of my rope, I have missed 2 payouts from MFC already and am about to miss a third. It's ridiculous! (I am in UK so can't use DD and don't want to wait for $1000, plus don't like their attitude on lost cheques.)

Camigirl
05-12-2014, 11:03 AM
I have used both. I like both very much, never has an issue.
I don't understand, you get an email to load your money click load and then an email saying the card was loaded with your pay. All done. I always sign into my Payoneer account and make sure all transactions are correct. Customer service I never had to use. I signed with Payoneer when I worked LJ and they started using Payoneer.
A new sign up to Payoneer, or another company added to Payoneer, simple too, the company sends you the link and you add them.

Hope this helps some.

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
05-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Lately more and more companies are advising people to sign up with Paxum. One state site two European sites. They recommended it as a backup and as a precautionary maneuver. I've used payoneer for a few years now and the only issue I had was with private loads. Very misleading information. Other than that my payments have been on time. But since these new warnings I signed up with Paxum as well. Haven't used it yet but I think you can never have too many payment processors or e wallets on standby. In this business you just never know? And I suspect they know something we don't.

Tsani
05-12-2014, 11:42 AM
I've never used Payoneer but I love Paxum! I don't know why more people don't use it, it's just like PayPal but it's adult friendly. I've never had to contact customer support, but I did ask a question on another forum (wecamgirls) and the customer service lady there answered very quickly.

Procrasturbator
05-12-2014, 12:04 PM
^ What are the fees like? I've read their website but without using it it's really hard to get a feel for the total costs. If someone who's familiar with both services could do a breakdown of Payoneer fees vs Paxum fees (and even wait times, etc) it would be amaaaazing.

ROSIECAM
05-12-2014, 12:14 PM
I signed up for Paxum but i do not have a card? should you have one! or is it all done over the internet thank you

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
05-12-2014, 02:02 PM
^ What are the fees like? I've read their website but without using it it's really hard to get a feel for the total costs. If someone who's familiar with both services could do a breakdown of Payoneer fees vs Paxum fees (and even wait times, etc) it would be amaaaazing.

I got this from the Adultwork site

With the ever changing landscape of compliance and regulation surrounding affiliate payments, prepaid credit cards, anti-money laundering and 'Know Your Customer', it makes sense to be partnered with more than one payment settlement provider. Similarly, with cyber-attacks on the increase no company is able to guarantee 100% availability.

In order to meet our goals of maintaining seamless operation the AdultWork.com Platform, and in turn your online adult business, we now offer Paxum as a backup to ESP, UK Bank, Payoneer and Cheque payments.

Should an issue be encountered, be it regulatory or technical, temporary or permanent, we will be able to switch existing credits transfer requests to Paxum quickly. If you already have an account there the process will be painless for you.

"So whilst the Paxum maintenance charge is higher than Payoneer's activation charge, due to lower Paxum usage costs, it works out cheaper the year you first get your card and probably cheaper the years after that. If you did more withdrawals or balance enquiries the difference between the two would be even greater, with Paxum being the cheap"

Tsani
05-12-2014, 06:31 PM
^^ Just wanted to add to that, I don't have the Paxum prepaid card since I have a bank account and just have my Paxum funds direct deposited there. So If you want to do direct deposit with Paxum, and forego the card, you won't have those fees. I know a lot of y'all don't have or want a bank account, but if you get an Account Now card, you can do direct deposit to that account just like a bank account. You can also load your Account Now account with MoneyPak, it's pretty cool. I hate fees so I try to avoid them whenever possible lol.

Bootsie
05-13-2014, 05:01 PM
Update: finally got through to someone useful at customer service and they sorted it out. Turns out I had been approved but nobody had bothered to update my account with that info. Blergh. I'm going to sign up with Paxum as well for backup, can never have too many options :)

BellaK
05-13-2014, 06:49 PM
My experience .....I have Payoneer and Paxum. I use Paxum on AW. I had initially tried to use Payoneer for AW and it was not working. I contacted Payoneer,were of no help, only told me to contact AW. Which does AW even have a cust. service number??? Couldnt find it anywhere.

Anyway, I did a small test payment with Paxum as a check -took forever ( I live in the US). I added my bank account for direct deposit. The paper work was a hassel since I dont have a scanner/printer, but now that I completed it, Im fine.
Basically, I had no other choice but to get Paxum for AW, otherwise Payoneer has worked fine with other sites I have worked for.
I never considered the card for Paxum, because I saw a lot of fees on it. I think $1 per transaction (no thanks).

Paxum does have nice customer service though, you can get someone on the phone quick, Ive called twice. You do get your payment fast with Payoneer, I think because they send it right on to your bank. Whereas, Paxum you have to go on their site and initiate the payment yourself. However, I like with Paxum that you are more in control with your acct., because you can update all your own info. Whereas, global transfer Payoneer you need to contact them for any changes.

ChrisPaxum
05-16-2014, 07:24 AM
Hey Guys
Just thought i'd post here quickly if anyone needs support regarding paxum you can reach me directly at my personal email [email protected]

As for our fee's I just want to update this thread. We are running a promo right now taking away the $1 POS fee.

If anyone is interested in trying out our card please email and let me set you up.

Regards
Chris

Melonie
05-19-2014, 12:54 PM
Hi Chris and welcome !!!

If you wouldn't mind, could you please share thoughts regarding the US 'Operation Choke Point' situation on 3rd party processors ? I know that Paxum is based in Canada. Does that mean that Paxum faces less potential risk of problems getting future non-US origin webcam host payments to US camgirls than, say, a US based 3rd party payment processor ?

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
05-19-2014, 02:02 PM
Maybe Chris should start a paxum thread?

GenesisLoveless
11-03-2014, 09:12 AM
I really didn't know what thread to put this on because most regarding Payoneer are several years old and I wanted to make sure I got a reply from a somewhat active thread. I signed up for Payoneer Direct deposit and had my bank account info all correct on it and it said that I received a payment from ICF technology and it's sitting there but it's been two business days and it hasn't gone into my bank account yet. They someone did a hiccup and misspelled my name on my Payoneer account but I didn't think that would cause a huge issue. I've been on hold with them for 2 days for over an hour and I can't get a live person to answer the phone. I thought I saw an option that said "release funds" and I thought it was kind of like Paypal where you have to select 'release funds' for it to load on to your card. I don't have a payoneer card because I asked for bank direct deposit. Does anyone know why I haven't got my money deposited yet? thanks!

Melonie
11-04-2014, 01:12 PM
^^^ most likely reason is that your own bank is waiting for the actual funds to be transferred from whatever offshore bank payoneer is routing your money through before your own bank actually 'releases' the money. In that regard, direct 'depositing' via payoneer is not really any different from 'depositing' a check drawn on an offshore bank.

Rispy_Girl
04-15-2017, 02:27 PM
^^ Just wanted to add to that, I don't have the Paxum prepaid card since I have a bank account and just have my Paxum funds direct deposited there. So If you want to do direct deposit with Paxum, and forego the card, you won't have those fees. I know a lot of y'all don't have or want a bank account, but if you get an Account Now card, you can do direct deposit to that account just like a bank account. You can also load your Account Now account with MoneyPak, it's pretty cool. I hate fees so I try to avoid them whenever possible lol.

Hi, is this still the case?

Cam_Model_Jess
04-15-2017, 07:12 PM
It's $4 or $5 for EFT & I haven't been able to do it. They're having so many issues getting my bank info straight. Mastercard is $2 per w/d & you can only get $500/day so it's another $3 ATM fee for each $500. I'd avoid Paxum if at all possible. Wretched company.

danep
04-16-2017, 01:33 AM
Hi, what are the chances we can funnel at least some of the discussion to the Firstchoice Pay thread? That's only if my assistance is indeed relevant. Thanks!

Rispy_Girl
04-16-2017, 08:58 AM
Hi, what are the chances we can funnel at least some of the discussion to the Firstchoice Pay thread? That's only if my assistance is indeed relevant. Thanks!

First Choice is the new Payoneer right? I want paying much attention because most sites allow for check or direct deposit.

Kristen_Krystal
04-16-2017, 01:46 PM
I'm in the UK & I use Paxum for a US phone chat site & I've been using them for about a 1 1/2 yrs now & never had any issues really. I think I pay $9 for an EFT, I don't have a Paxum card because I don't want one.

Paxum has changed things up a little since the Pacnet issue - When I make my EFT payment now, I have to keep adding my sort code again, even though my UK bank is verified with them & the payment is sent off line which I'm not too sure about but the payment always reaches my bank, it just takes a few days longer now.

Their customer service is good I'd say, they always respond within 48 hours.

With regards to Payoneer - I have always avoided signing up for sites that use Payoneer, mainly because it seems so complicated to use, more so now they've changed to First Choice.

For various reasons I don't want a card, I need to be paid by EFT & Paxum do this & its unclear to me if First Choice offer this service.

danep
04-18-2017, 02:38 AM
First Choice is the new Payoneer right? I want paying much attention because most sites allow for check or direct deposit.

Hi, should you have any doubts, feel free to ping me directly at: [email protected]