PDA

View Full Version : Nude Car Show

NudeAutoMall
05-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Bringing this into it's own post...

Putting together a Car Show at the Alien Catrhouse, north of Vegas on 95. And I am hereby inviting Dancers who might want to attend. The back yard will be your opportunity to make money, modeling naughty with cars that folks want photos or posters of you with. We are also looking at a Pageant up front for the general public, Alien Themed of course. And there is the posibility of an after hours party. Please PM me with interests, as I will be glad to add you to the promotions. Also girls interested in the action at the house are welcome to contact me, be glad to help.

NudeAutoMall
05-09-2014, 02:11 PM
A few of the girls who are planning to be there so far.

whirlerz
05-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Sounds Hot.

NudeAutoMall
05-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Thanks, I do have a few girls anyhow that believe in me enough to help make this happen. And they are not only awesome, they are appreciated.

takiaya
06-10-2014, 09:58 AM
Sounds cool, but I live too far away to drive to vegas for a show that hasn't been tested yet. I might would be interested next year if this years goes well. You can send me info on it though if you want.

NudeAutoMall
06-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Yes I would best recommend it as an additional venue for girls already traveling to Vegas. We are planning a lot more for the show: an Alien Pageant, sort of a Pin Up theme but with an Alien Twist. And we are looking to do a midway show of Cow Girls vs Aliens, a silly skit that ought to be a hoot.

The Show is shaping up nicely, we are gearing up for 1500 cars, and already have three car clubs that are going to show, 2 from LA, n 1 from LV.

Benefits to you Ladies would be the tips out front and the paid pix out back, where the customers will have the option of additionally purchasing prints or posters. And we hope to be able to offer t-shirts and mugs as well. Other ideals are also welcome as long as they benefit everyone, the house, the show, n you.