PDA

View Full Version : Sutracamp.com Thread

sutracamp
05-17-2014, 11:27 AM
Sutracamp is a new adult industry platform that allows anyone to easily open their own paysite and clip store within minutes.

Sutracamp is the only adult marketplace that pays out to members on demand, and at 70% earning rate. Payouts can be sent via Direct Deposit, and Dwolla Transfer.

Easily manage your paysite, and clip store from an intuitive control panel.

Sutracamp handles hosting, streaming, media encoding, domains, and more!

Find out more here:

Ask questions below

EvelynHeartsYou
05-18-2014, 09:35 AM
Paypal? How about no.

sutracamp
05-18-2014, 09:54 AM
Paypal? How about no.

Paypal has been removed as a payout option

EvelynHeartsYou
05-18-2014, 10:32 AM
Okay, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're ignorant, rather than a scammer. Do a SW search on here for "Paypal" and you'll find that you'll have quite the damndest time trying to convince any of us that Paypal is safe. Paypal is not adult friendly, particularly those on the receiving end of payment, nor are many of us comfortable with the information they share.

Here, I'll do some of the work for you:
https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?192855-Question-for-those-using-Skype-Paypal-for-independent-sessions&highlight=paypal
https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?192185-Paypal-Accepting-Pymts-for-adult-style-websites-There-is-hope&highlight=paypal
https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?192037-Just-in-Case-Anyone-at-SW-is-Still-Using-PayPal&highlight=paypal
https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?175043-Paypal-How-safe-is-it
https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?190054-Did-someone-report-me-to-paypal
https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?188945-clips4sale-he-was-trying-to-paypal-me

laurielegs
05-18-2014, 06:10 PM
You are speaking to a group of business people who have years and years of experience with Paypal, some of whom have lost a lot of money from them.

They can and do freeze bank accounts, confiscate money and fine individuals and businesses for even a hint of adult activity. You writing a check will not restore your client's Paypal account. Once they ban you it's gone for good.

Adult merchant accounts take a large percentage for a reason and they do usually require stellar credit and a hefty deposit.

Luna66
05-18-2014, 06:24 PM
I don't think many girls are going to go near a site that pays with PayPal if i'm being perfectly honest, even if you're using PayPal with PayPal's express consent. Regardless of how ridiculously over-worried this may make us sound to you, we have "don't use paypal" drilled into our heads all the time. There are a million threads on here (some of which Evelyn linked you to), there are at least 10 threads about PayPal on every single one of the other camgirl forums I frequent (about 6-7 of them), and some popular camsites/clipsites even tell their girls the dangers of using PayPal in their FAQ/help sections. Honestly, it's probably the most common and universal topic of conversation when it comes to payment methods on every adult work related forum/chatroom/website i've ever been on. So regardless of how ridiculous it might seem to you, myself (and I imagine many other girls) just have a mental block whenever we see the word PayPal and go on to autopilot thinking "it says PayPal, therefore don't use it".

I don't know what the issue with Payoneer is, but pretty much every single popular site uses it to pay girls and the majority of us trust it, so I would recommend seeing if you can work anything out with them. Paxum is also a possibility that's used quite a lot. But a lot of girls (me included) are very happy with the traditional check or bank transfer (ACH or wire). You may think that offering PayPal as one of many payout options is a good idea, because if girls don't like it, they can just use one of the other options, but I honestly think it will be more of a hindrance than a help and it will make a lot of girls (myself included) just automatically run a mile.

I personally (and a lot of the girls on here seem to have the same policy) will not use a site until it has been up and running for at least a year, has great traffic stats on Alexa.com (sutracamp.com currently has a grand total of 18 visitors per day according to Alexa (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/sutracamp.com)) and some good reviews on here and a couple of other camgirl forums. Now, of course, sites like Streamate and Clips4Sale only had 18 visitors a day at one time, and they're now 2 of the biggest sites in the business, so this shouldn't discourage you. But it will take time and money to build up the kind of traffic that SM and C4S have now, and for that reason I personally wouldn't spend time on your site when I can log on to SM or C4S and make far more money, meet new customers and KNOW that I am working with a reputable site who WILL pay me. Put simply, i'm not going to give 30% of my earnings to a site who are going to bring me (at least at the moment) absolutely zero traffic.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, i'm just trying to help. Lastly, best of luck with your site - even though I won't be using it I still wish you the absolute best of luck, I know a lot of hard work goes into projects like this, so congratulations on launching the site and I hope it goes really well.

sutracamp
05-18-2014, 06:47 PM
I don't think many girls are going to go near a site that pays with PayPal if i'm being perfectly honest, even if you're using PayPal with PayPal's express consent. Regardless of how ridiculously over-worried this may make us sound to you, we have "don't use paypal" drilled into our heads all the time. There are a million threads on here (some of which Evelyn linked you to), there are at least 10 threads about PayPal on every single one of the other camgirl forums I frequent (about 6-7 of them), and some popular camsites/clipsites even tell their girls the dangers of using PayPal in their FAQ/help sections. Honestly, it's probably the most common and universal topic of conversation when it comes to payment methods on every adult work related forum/chatroom/website i've ever been on. So regardless of how ridiculous it might seem to you, myself (and I imagine many other girls) just have a mental block whenever we see the word PayPal and go on to autopilot thinking "it says PayPal, therefore don't use it".

I don't know what the issue with Payoneer is, but pretty much every single popular site uses it to pay girls and the majority of us trust it, so I would recommend seeing if you can work anything out with them. Paxum is also a possibility that's used quite a lot. But a lot of girls (me included) are very happy with the traditional check or bank transfer (ACH or wire). You may think that offering PayPal as one of many payout options is a good idea, because if girls don't like it, they can just use one of the other options, but I honestly think it will be more of a hindrance than a help and it will make a lot of girls (myself included) just automatically run a mile.

I personally (and a lot of the girls on here seem to have the same policy) will not use a site until it has been up and running for at least a year, has great traffic stats on Alexa.com (sutracamp.com currently has a grand total of 18 visitors per day ) and some good reviews on here and a couple of other camgirl forums. Now, of course, sites like Streamate and Clips4Sale only had 18 visitors a day at one time, and they're now 2 of the biggest sites in the business, so this shouldn't discourage you. But it will take time and money to build up the kind of traffic that SM and C4S have now, and for that reason I personally wouldn't spend time on your site when I can log on to SM or C4S and make far more money, meet new customers and KNOW that I am working with a reputable site who WILL pay me. Put simply, i'm not going to give 30% of my earnings to a site who are going to bring me (at least at the moment) absolutely zero traffic.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, i'm just trying to help. Lastly, best of luck with your site - even though I won't be using it I still wish you the absolute best of luck, I know a lot of hard work goes into projects like this, so congratulations on launching the site and I hope it goes really well.

Thanks for this post, it really gives me a good insight. After reading more and more on how Paypal is just not good, I have removed Paypal as a payout option and will be researching other payout options. I have contacted Payoneer before and they were really nice, but I couldn't move forward with Payoneer due to the fact that they require "Your minimal annual payout volume is $50K or more" which as a start up site, just is not happening for me right now. I will contact them again and see if there is an exception that could be made since it is trusted.

Nothing really discourages me, I know all or most business take time to grow.