PDA

View Full Version : Paxum Q&A Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ChrisPaxum
05-19-2014, 03:57 PM
I will use this thread to answer questions regarding our services that have been brought up in other threads

Melonie
05-19-2014, 04:03 PM
OK Chris ... how is Paxum affected by the US FICA and DoJ's 'Operation Choke Point' attempts to deny adult industry ( as well as firearm and a bunch of other 'high risk" industries ) 3rd party payment processors access to the US banking system ?

ChrisPaxum
05-19-2014, 04:07 PM
OK Chris ... how is Paxum affected by the US FICA and DoJ's 'Operation Choke Point' attempts to deny adult industry ( as well as firearm and a bunch of other 'high risk" industries ) 3rd party payment processors access to the US banking system ?
We are not governed by the US banking system. We are an International business. We are a registered Money Services Business. Our service is unaffected by these issues.
We are aware of Operation Choke Point and are more than willing to help any one in our industry that has been hurt by it. See our Press Release about it

http://www.xbiz.com/news/news_piece.php?id=178279

euaici
05-25-2014, 07:33 AM
Hello Chris,

I read the press release and I was wondering - can anyone send us money through Paxum, that is i can we for example accept payment for skype shows through Paxum? If yes, what would be the rules?

Thanks

ChrisPaxum
05-25-2014, 11:41 AM
Hello Chris,

I read the press release and I was wondering - can anyone send us money through Paxum, that is i can we for example accept payment for skype shows through Paxum? If yes, what would be the rules?

Thanks
Euaici ,
For someone to give you money into your paxum account they must be a paxum member. Once they sign up and go through our verification process your clients would be able to load their accounts instantly via a credit card and purchase skype shows from you.

I'm not sure what you mean by what would the rules be.

euaici
05-25-2014, 03:05 PM
Well Chris, for example in Payoneer there is a limit on the amount of money you can receive as a private load, as opposed to money received from a company, like one of the big caming sites. So i was wondering if that could be an issue.

Also, what data would the customer need from me to be able to pay me, and would he know my name and other data if he pays me? I would really appreciate privacy in this.

What would be the policy on chargeback - if a client pays, we have the show on skype and then he comes and says we didn't, or he didn't like it, and asks for money back, what would your position be?

Thanks!

ChrisPaxum
05-25-2014, 03:25 PM
Well Chris, for example in Payoneer there is a limit on the amount of money you can receive as a private load, as opposed to money received from a company, like one of the big caming sites. So i was wondering if that could be an issue.

Also, what data would the customer need from me to be able to pay me, and would he know my name and other data if he pays me? I would really appreciate privacy in this.

What would be the policy on chargeback - if a client pays, we have the show on skype and then he comes and says we didn't, or he didn't like it, and asks for money back, what would your position be?

Thanks!
Euaici ,
No we do not limit the amount of money one person can give you. The user just needs to have an account with us that he verifies.

A customer would just need to have the email address you used to sign up with us to send you money. He is not released any personal information about you. Here is an example screen shot of money I sent to someone earlier this month. As you can see it does not give out his name - just the email address. The name listed there is mine btw.
http://i.imgur.com/COs2FbO.png

If you want to sign up with a personal email you have the ability to add more email addresses to your account aswell... ie: [email protected] if you want to keep things seperate. They would never know your main email address.

As for charge backs. We rarely ever get involved in disputes between two parties and do not allow users to charge back. With that said - if too many complaints do come about we will investigate further.

Hope that answers your questions :)

Chris

Velvetin
05-27-2014, 07:25 AM
Thx Chris for the information so far.

How is it with customers from europe? And in which currency should i choose my acount? Euro or Dollar? I have customers from europe and the states.

ChrisPaxum
05-27-2014, 07:31 AM
Thx Chris for the information so far.

How is it with customers from europe? And in which currency should i choose my acount? Euro or Dollar? I have customers from europe and the states.
With our system you can have both EUR and USD. If you have clients who rather pay you in EUR then setup that wallet aswell :)

coma288
06-19-2014, 03:02 PM
Are there any currency conversion fees? Like if I receive $50usd what's the cost to convert it to CAD? If I withdraw that via check, what's that going to cost me if I live in Canada?

ChrisPaxum
06-19-2014, 03:08 PM
Are there any currency conversion fees? Like if I receive $50usd what's the cost to convert it to CAD? If I withdraw that via check, what's that going to cost me if I live in Canada?

Hello ,
Thanks for this question.

No we do not charge you a fee to convert your currency over to CAD. Inside your account you can create wallets for USD , CAD , EUR, GBP & AUD. So if a studio/cam site was to send you money you could convert it to the currency of your choice.

If you withdraw via check there is a $5 fee to get the check sent to you.

I would suggest you look into our card. We will provide you the card free of charge and you would be able to use the card like you would any other debit card online & at physical retail locations.

Regards
Chris

tashato
07-19-2014, 06:44 AM
Hi Chris -- is there an annual fee with paxum if you don't have the card?

I'm Canadian, is ACH withdrawal available to me?

ChrisPaxum
07-19-2014, 08:06 AM
Hi Chris -- is there an annual fee with paxum if you don't have the card?

I'm Canadian, is ACH withdrawal available to me?

No you would not have an annual fee.

Yes you can withdraw via EFT.

katiexo
08-01-2014, 03:28 PM
hey! i'm a model on chaturbate and i've never got paid i'm new. anyway i have a paxum account its unverified i was wondering if i can get paid? and if i can send money to another paxum account? i don't have the credit card but i thought i could transfer the money to my bank account? is it possible? should i be verified to do that? i'm unverified i've emailed paxum about it but they didn't email me back.

ChrisPaxum
08-01-2014, 03:32 PM
hey! i'm a model on chaturbate and i've never got paid i'm new. anyway i have a paxum account its unverified i was wondering if i can get paid? and if i can send money to another paxum account? i don't have the credit card but i thought i could transfer the money to my bank account? is it possible? should i be verified to do that? i'm unverified i've emailed paxum about it but they didn't email me back.

Hi
To transfer money in our system you must be verified.
If you email me I can help you with that.

[email protected]

cymonehearts
08-02-2014, 09:20 PM
what is the verification process for customers and how long does it take?

ChrisPaxum
08-05-2014, 07:58 PM
what is the verification process for customers and how long does it take?

Sorry for the delay in answering. Just getting back in from cammingcon and settling backin.

As for verification

USA/Canada account holders:
Proof of ID 1 of the follow :
State Issued ID
Passport
Drivers License
Military ID

Proof of address - one of the following:
Bank statement
Utility Bill
Phone Bill

International account holders:

Proof of ID - one of the followin :
Passport with your name in Latin Characters. If your passport is local and doesn't have your name written in English, then we will accept a notarized translation of your passport.
OR
2 DIFFERENT Photo ID cards

Proof of Address - one of the following:
Bank statement
Utility Bill
Phone Bill

Generally it takes 24 hours to verify.

tashato
08-10-2014, 03:17 PM
No you would not have an annual fee.

Yes you can withdraw via EFT.

Hi Chris

I sent you an email regarding this but haven't gotten a response. Paxum support is telling me my bank account is unable to be verified because EFT is not available in Canada at this time. Help?

Tasha

MiaFaye
08-19-2014, 11:12 AM
I will use this thread to answer questions regarding our services that have been brought up in other threads

Hi Chris,

Can I withdraw money via ACH or wire transfer to the UK? If so, how long does this usually take?

ChrisPaxum
08-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Hi Chris,

Can I withdraw money via ACH or wire transfer to the UK? If so, how long does this usually take?
Yes you can withdraw via ACH and wire in the UK.

We ask you to give it upto 7 days.

tashato
08-19-2014, 07:48 PM
My proof of address has been rejected twice now. I'm afraid it's going to be rejected again. It's fine that Paxum's requirements are so stringent, but it takes three days to get a response on whether or not the proof of address is acceptable or not.

I am very concerned that I won't get a card or be able to have a cheque sent in time to pay my bills. Is there any way to have mail rush delivered when my proof of address is finally accepted?

ChrisPaxum
08-19-2014, 08:20 PM
My proof of address has been rejected twice now. I'm afraid it's going to be rejected again. It's fine that Paxum's requirements are so stringent, but it takes three days to get a response on whether or not the proof of address is acceptable or not.

I am very concerned that I won't get a card or be able to have a cheque sent in time to pay my bills. Is there any way to have mail rush delivered when my proof of address is finally accepted?
I'll look at your account in the morning and help you get sorted

tashato
08-20-2014, 09:16 AM
Thanks Chris!

BustyAmeera
09-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Chris, why am I having such a problem logging on to my account after being approved. I'm trying to get with Paxum, and use Payoneer less. Yet, my password is not working, and also the new password that Paxum emails me will not work. Now you guys want me to resend my I.D. and bills statement to re-REset my password? What gives? I get you need to be really secure but I jumped through all your fire hoops already. Why am I still being given a hard time?

BustyAmeera
09-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Also, I sent a message to paxum reuestion help, and their response was NOT helpful. So it would be great if you can help without a bot response! Thx

tashato
09-01-2014, 01:14 PM
BustyAmeera I feel you pain! I'm having some real trouble getting my address approved so paxum can send me a card -- which I need because apparently paxum does not allow EFT transfers to Canadian accounts like I was told. I've been told the fees for the card would be waived, but what good does it do me if I can't get the card? Every time I send a document it takes them THREE says to even look at it, then the response for why it wasn't approved isn't remotely thorough, so additional documents are not approved because they only give me one reason at a time. Six weeks of my pay has been caught up in this issue. I had to borrow money from my family to pay my bills this month.

I am not impressed. I would not have joined paxum if I knew EFTs would not work -- getting my address approved for anything is a nightmare and the customer service is so slow in responding its impossible to get anything done! Getting my health card was easier than this.

LadyFionaStar
09-14-2014, 08:36 PM
Hello,

I am having the same problem with logging into Paxum. I must have tried to create a new password more that three times and when I get the temporary password/verification code, it doesn't work and than my account is frozen for 10 minutes. Why is this such a problem. I am a verified account holder yet I always have so much trouble logging into my account. I cannot seem to login on a regular basis and it is so annoying. I am glad to hear that this is not only an issue with me. I have given up trying for now, and there is no contact phone number for Paxum to speak directly with a rep.

Argggghhhh......

biguym8
09-16-2014, 11:26 AM
with paxum what fees are involved?

tashato
10-02-2014, 08:18 PM
I have now been trying to get my Paxum Card for 2 months. On September 8, I finally got my address accepted. After submitting a request for a card, website says "This process can take up to 10 business days". I emailed Chris to ask when I could expect to receive my card, but got no response. I assumed that would mean up to 10 days until they mailed it, and allowed for 18 business days to pass until I filed a ticket about not having received it yet.

This is the response I got.

In normal conditions, it may take up to 10 business days for a Paxum card to be processed and up to another 10 to be printed. Then the card will be shipped and should reach you within 2 weeks from the date it was shipped on.

However, we have been experiencing a processing delay for which we apologize. We expect things to get back to normal soon and your card request to be processed shortly.

So not only was I mislead in believing it would take 10 days to mail (in reality it is 20 -- and by "days" they likely mean "business days"... four weeks to process, not two), it hasn't even been processed yet, and I can expect it to take another month and a half, if not more.

To those of you considering Paxum, I would not recommend it.

CaramelKitty
03-20-2015, 11:43 AM
Chris how do I order a card? I have a verified account and there is no way to order a card.

ChrisPaxum
03-20-2015, 11:47 AM
Chris how do I order a card? I have a verified account and there is no way to order a card.

You normally have to get a payment first but if you email me [email protected] I'll take care of it. Include your account email.

Chris

ChocolateWhips
04-01-2015, 06:08 PM
how long do it take for my account to be verified it been 3 days?:-\

sexysusie
04-09-2015, 06:49 PM
I would love to use paxum as i understand your fees are a lot lower than payoneer. However I am a UK girl and need the easiest/ quickest/ cheapest method for payment straight into my bank from US sites. Right now that is global transfer via payoneer. I cannot use any of those cash cards as they ae just too much of a faff - very few UK retailers accept them as we only use chip and pin cards over here. Could you do something similar to global transfer? I need it for mygirlfund and niteflirt.

euaici
04-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Hello Chris, I have a question: did Paxum give the Romanian tax authorities details about all accounts they have for Romanian nationals, or only for specific people? How can I find out if my details were transmitted or not? I ask this because locally there is quite a scandal involving Paxum and payments for videochat, and when I messaged support directly, they gave me a canned response, saying nothing.

Melonie
04-10-2015, 11:15 AM
^^^ as long as we're on the topic of transaction reporting to gov't agencies, I have another question.

As a Canadian company, is Paxum now obligated to report cross-border transaction totals to FINTRAC ?

euaici
06-12-2015, 09:17 AM
It seems Paxum really is not interested at all in having clients. Besides not answering here, since the last post I "had tons of fun" with their support.

I asked the same question there, first got a canned reply that had nothing to do with the question. Then I insisted, and got a reply along the line of but everybody gives information to anybody who asks for it. But they still, even if they give information to everybody, didn't want to tell me if they gave away my info. No matter, I assumed they did anyway, just wanted a confirmation.

The next part was more interesting.
I had gotten a card from them last year, so it was valid until 2017. Because of all the issues, I decided to try and spend the last 10 bucks or so from it, in order to finish with them (banks in my country are a pain in the behind, but I prefer them to Paxum from now on anyway, so there wouldn't have been any more money sent on the card if I didn't get a reasonable response out of them).

Anyway, the card didn't work at a store it worked before. I wrote again to support, who gave me a canned response. I wrote again and, surprise, meanwhile there was a mention in my account that they sent me a new card and to activate it. Another question for support, why are they sending me a card when mine was still valid till 2017.

Surprise, it seems they had a bad batch of cards and that's why mine didn't work anymore (this happening a year after I got the card, and it all worked well until I started asking questions). It would be lovely, by the way, if somebody else having a card could say if they heard this one before.

So I'm waiting for the card, which was supposedly sent in April. It still didn't come, so this week I ask support again what happened.

So they say they have no control over the post office, and it's probably lost, so I can request another card, which would cost to be issues the exact amount I still have in my account.

Next chance I get to set a paying option for a site that doesn't do Payoneer I'll probably choose carrier pigeon, it is surely more reliable.

Via Flaminia
06-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Hi euaici, I use paxum too. If you haven't tried calling yet, that may help. I had trouble activating my first card online, and fixing over the phone was the only way to resolve it. The other things they told you are just strange. So aggravating.

It appears Paxum is no longer posting in this thread?

ChrisPaxum
06-16-2015, 02:45 PM
Hello Chris, I have a question: did Paxum give the Romanian tax authorities details about all accounts they have for Romanian nationals, or only for specific people? How can I find out if my details were transmitted or not? I ask this because locally there is quite a scandal involving Paxum and payments for videochat, and when I messaged support directly, they gave me a canned response, saying nothing.
If any government agency reaches out to us regarding your account specifically yes your information would be provided.

^^^ as long as we're on the topic of transaction reporting to gov't agencies, I have another question.

As a Canadian company, is Paxum now obligated to report cross-border transaction totals to FINTRAC ?

No.

Hi euaici, I use paxum too. If you haven't tried calling yet, that may help. I had trouble activating my first card online, and fixing over the phone was the only way to resolve it. The other things they told you are just strange. So aggravating.

It appears Paxum is no longer posting in this thread?
Sorry for not being on here as much as I should. I generally get alerts when this thread is updated but for some reason I have not.
I also have been traveling to a few cam girl related trade shows recently.

euaici
06-24-2015, 05:40 AM
Hello Chris,

It seems you have some magic: after you came back, I finally received from support an answer that makes sense, regarding the card. It seems it will be sent again and I'll be able to use it.

Regarding the information provided to authorities:
- I am in the habit of reading TOS I sign and I was aware that you have the obligation to provide information if requested,
- but my question, specifically, was if any authority inquired about my account/my financial details.
- I never contested the said obligation, just wanted to know if I might have other questions to expected from the authorities, and it was really disturbing that it was impossible to get a straight answer.

Would you be able, if I sent you a PM with my Paxum e-mail, to give me a straight answer on this issue?

Thank you.

ChrisPaxum
06-24-2015, 06:32 AM
Hello Chris,

It seems you have some magic: after you came back, I finally received from support an answer that makes sense, regarding the card. It seems it will be sent again and I'll be able to use it.

Regarding the information provided to authorities:
- I am in the habit of reading TOS I sign and I was aware that you have the obligation to provide information if requested,
- but my question, specifically, was if any authority inquired about my account/my financial details.
- I never contested the said obligation, just wanted to know if I might have other questions to expected from the authorities, and it was really disturbing that it was impossible to get a straight answer.

Would you be able, if I sent you a PM with my Paxum e-mail, to give me a straight answer on this issue?

Thank you.
Sure if you provide me with your login ill give you a "yes" or a "no"

euaici
06-24-2015, 08:23 AM
Great, thanks for the clarification Chris.

RebeccaT
06-30-2015, 02:53 AM
EDITED as email support replied :)

Missjayne77
11-26-2015, 08:49 PM
Chris,

I just opened up an account to be paid by ELM. I haven't ordered a card yet. I heard in another thread you might be offering to waiver the 44.95 fee for the Card? Am I correct?

Thank you
(aka Sassyava)

KittyCurious
01-20-2016, 02:25 AM
Hello Chris,
Can you please list all adult websites with Paxum payments option?
Camming, clips, stores, pso etc.

There should be something after MFC, Chaturbate, Mygirlfund and ModelCentro :)

Thanks!

Sinna (2pee4you)
01-26-2016, 04:57 PM
Hello Chris,
Can you please list all adult websites with Paxum payments option?
Camming, clips, stores, pso etc.

There should be something after MFC, Chaturbate, Mygirlfund and ModelCentro :)

Thanks!

I know that the pornhub amateur program uses paxum and pornhub is a HUGE site. So I tried to log into my paxum account but I can't seem to get in :O I also use it as a payment option on my sites. That 10 minute block is annoying :( There should be another way to ensure safety.

justanothercamgirl
01-28-2016, 01:21 AM
Hey girls.

I am bouncing this thread since I am currently displeased with Payoneer today.

I noticed a lot of girls have been having problems with Paxum in the past. I was just wondering if things have gotten better.

Also...I read something about a $44 fee? Do they charge you $40 to just send you the card? O.O

Heidi_M
03-02-2016, 06:47 PM
Hey girls.

I am bouncing this thread since I am currently displeased with Payoneer today.

I noticed a lot of girls have been having problems with Paxum in the past. I was just wondering if things have gotten better.

Also...I read something about a $44 fee? Do they charge you $40 to just send you the card? O.O

https://www.paxum.com/payment/fees.php?view=views/fees.xsl

Violethollywood
07-28-2016, 09:53 AM
How long does it take to receive your paxum card ? It's been almost 10 days since i requested it and I'm still waiting...I got bills to pay for real lol

SylvySinclair
07-28-2016, 04:31 PM
im very concerned with the verification process; im verified, yet i used my passport to do so, my passport is going to expire in feb 2017 and i will need to get verified again (which is ridiculous as i am verified already), so i will need to have 2 forms of ID. Sorry, in Brasil we only have drivers license and national ID, which paxum gave me a hard time to accept, thats why i used my passport. Im not getting a new passport right now as its not worth it if i dont plan to travel internationally until my baby is older. So, if i didnt drive (which i do), how would i get approved if the only other document we brazilians have is the national ID? thnx in advance.

CatBBW
09-25-2016, 06:22 AM
Can someone please clarify if you have to pay to get the card? It's mentioned earlier in this thread, and I see nothing about paying for the card/set up on the fees page:
https://www.paxum.com/payment/fees.php?view=views/fees.xsl

Likewise, I read on Adultwork https://www.adultwork.com/dlgComparePaxumPayoneerFees.asp that there is an annual maintenance charge, yet nothing on the fees page mentions this. Could someone please clarify 1) do we have to pay to get the card, and is this actually the first annual maintenance fee? and 2) is there an annual maintenance fee? (and 3) where can I view these fees on the Paxum site?)