PDA

View Full Version : Thin Ice or Did I get lucky???

SpartanStriptease475
06-26-2014, 05:12 AM
I am a regular, well known customer at my club of choice. I always get a dance or two every time I visit. On a couple of occaisions, a few dancers had me massage their breasts during our private time which I thought was pretty cool. So, my question to the pros out there, does this happen often? Am I treading on thin ice or am I just getting lucky???

yoda57us
06-26-2014, 05:51 AM
Without knowing the clubs in your area it'd hard to say. Is this sort of contact taking place in a private dance area where other customers and dancers can't see what's going on? If it's only happening on rare occasions it sounds like you have found a few ladies who are willing to go a little further than the norm for your money. As far as "treading on thin ice" I'm not sure what you mean. I wouldn't assume that every woman who dances for you is going to allow this sort of contact. Are you asking or are they offering?

SpartanStriptease475
06-26-2014, 06:16 AM
It all happenes in the private dance room out of sight of the customers and the main stage. The whole treading on thin ice thing is the dancers are offering/allowing the body contact. I feel privledged but I don't want to incur the wrath of an over zealous doorman.

yoda57us
06-26-2014, 06:33 AM
It all happenes in the private dance room out of sight of the customers and the main stage. The whole treading on thin ice thing is the dancers are offering/allowing the body contact. I feel privledged but I don't want to incur the wrath of an over zealous doorman.

lol, the first thing a dancer learns how to do is tip the doorman. Impaired vision and selective memory loss are common ailments among strip club door men.

Aniela
06-26-2014, 06:40 AM

I would just say, don't get too used to it & start demanding it of every girl who dances for you, or assume that every girl will be cool w/ you just reaching for the goods. Stick w/ the ones who you know are ok w/ it, that should curb most of the 'overzealous doorman' risk.

azaleanola
06-26-2014, 06:58 PM
The dancer(s) allowing this contact may be on thin ice, but you are not.

Tourdefranzia
07-01-2014, 11:24 AM
I am a regular, well known customer at my club of choice. I always get a dance or two every time I visit. On a couple of occaisions, a few dancers had me massage their breasts during our private time which I thought was pretty cool. So, my question to the pros out there, does this happen often? Am I treading on thin ice or am I just getting lucky???

If more than one dancer offered this level of contact, this indicates that it is an accepted practice in the club. Don't ever assume, though. Each dancer has her own comfort level.

Tourdefranzia
07-01-2014, 11:26 AM
lol, the first thing a dancer learns how to do is tip the doorman. Impaired vision and selective memory loss are common ailments among strip club door men.

I am an extras girl in my club, and I own my doormen. They know I'm discreet and they rely on the money I give them. The owner or GM may have different feelings about the subject, but no one has ever told me what I'm doing is a problem.

yoda57us
07-01-2014, 12:51 PM
I am an extras girl in my club, and I own my doormen. They know I'm discreet and they rely on the money I give them. The owner or GM may have different feelings about the subject, but no one has ever told me what I'm doing is a problem.

And the chances are that no one ever will. It's pretty much don't ask don't tell at the clubs I go to unless someone is sloppy enough to get caught. Club owners want customers and the possibility of extras is enough to attract a certain element of business.

After 30 years of clubbing I feel fairly certain of a few things. I don't think that the majority of customers come to strip clubs looking for sex. I know a lot of girls who push the envelope contact-wise based on the region that I club in and the expectations of most guys. Most of them do not and will not offer sex and yet they all make good money. It doesn't mean they don't get offers and it doesn't mean they don't lose some business to the girls who will offer sex but they make a good living without going over to the dark side. It's been this way for many years. To be sure there are some clubs where extras are so common that a clean dancer can't earn there. Dancers aren't stupid, once they figure this out they move on. That, in my opinion at least, is not the majority of clubs. I know how clean girls feel about extras girls but, in most clubs, they are working side by side like it or not.

lynn2009
07-01-2014, 06:45 PM
And the chances are that no one ever will. It's pretty much don't ask don't tell at the clubs I go to unless someone is sloppy enough to get caught. Club owners want customers and the possibility of extras is enough to attract a certain element of business.

After 30 years of clubbing I feel fairly certain of a few things. I don't think that the majority of customers come to strip clubs looking for sex. I know a lot of girls who push the envelope contact-wise based on the region that I club in and the expectations of most guys. Most of them do not and will not offer sex and yet they all make good money. It doesn't mean they don't get offers and it doesn't mean they don't lose some business to the girls who will offer sex but they make a good living without going over to the dark side. It's been this way for many years. To be sure there are some clubs where extras are so common that a clean dancer can't earn there. Dancers aren't stupid, once they figure this out they move on. That, in my opinion at least, is not the majority of clubs. I know how clean girls feel about extras girls but, in most clubs, they are working side by side like it or not.

Out of curiosity, is a dancer allowing customers to finger her pushing the envelope contact-wise or sex?

Chili Palmer
07-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Out of curiosity, is a dancer allowing customers to finger her pushing the envelope contact-wise or sex?

It's definitely getting up on the mileage scale and always a nice present for me when allowed. Makes the dances that much more erotic and it usually means I'll be buying at least 5-10 dances from her, or at least a VIP upgrade.

CP

yoda57us
07-01-2014, 09:43 PM

Digital stimulation is a bit of a gray area. In the case of my circle of regulars some girls allow it, some don't and some do after you establish a pattern of being a good regular who spends well and doesn't go posting on the boards or yapping in the clubs about it. Buying a couple of dances on a visit isn't going to get you any "hands on". Is it sex? I'm sure the sheriff and the super clean girls think it is but, again, in the Providence RI clubs the low bar is some sort of contact-generally grinding dances and customer playing with boobs-and it increases from there.

My expectation is much the way Chili described it. It's a nice surprise and I treat it with an appropriate amount of financial appreciation. It's not an expectation and it's definitely not a deal breaker.

ushar
07-04-2014, 12:32 AM

That's fairly par for the course in my neck of the woods. It's an open practice considering it's technically not allowed. Actually, when taking a dancer for the first time they're often surprised that I ask, rather than just going for it. Apparently most don't concern themselves....

Vackra
07-18-2014, 06:48 PM

I am simultaneously impressed and horrified that you admitted this.

SDJames
12-04-2014, 12:27 AM
If she's moving your hands to her breasts, seriously, just go with it. It's a very different ballgame if you're initiating contact, but if she's guiding your hands there obviously she's okay with it, and she's taking more risk with the doorman than you are. You're not going to get punched in the face by a doorman for a little consensual boobie grabbing; you *might* get kicked out, but more realistically you could get a verbal warning or nothing.

lol1337a
12-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Honestly, I wish more dancers could be open about extras here. I agree that they make my job that much harder and customers much less pleasant, but running off posters who admit to it doesn't change anything. If SW membership was mandated for every dancer in every club, maybe it would. But more likely it would just be an extras friendly forum because so many dancers are extras girls.

There were two posters I can think of many years ago who admitted to extras without getting run off, and one who created an alt account a while back because having sex in VIP out of desperation for money was causing her massive mental health problems. I learned from all their posts and I'm sure the latter post helped other members who have been struggling with it in silence.

To be fair though, one of the open extras girl members was extraordinarily well adjusted. Wish I could remember her name to reread.

lol1337a
12-04-2014, 01:05 AM
Also going to add (I've been biting my tongue about this for a long time!):

I worked in one of the most extras-friendly clubs in an extras-friendly city. I commiserated with one dancer about feeling like the only clean girls in the club, until she added her definition of "clean" was "just using your hand." I eventually left the club for this reason, but I loved the girls there. Only club in my current city where I made true friends, and they were all handjob/bj friendly.

On behalf of my friends, I just want to say extras dancers aren't always gross or shitty people. They tended to be just as smart and pretty as the rest of the girls in this city, just didn't care about offering more, and wanted to have a bulletproof hustle.

rickdugan
12-04-2014, 07:28 AM
There were two posters I can think of many years ago who admitted to extras without getting run off, and one who created an alt account a while back because having sex in VIP out of desperation for money was causing her massive mental health problems. I learned from all their posts and I'm sure the latter post helped other members who have been struggling with it in silence.

In all fairness though, I think that this board is much more relaxed than it was even a few years ago. More recently, folks have been able to discuss topics like OTC and even some ITC boundaries issues without too much drama. It was not so long ago when these topics would have led to shrill flame posts. I think we all understand that some girls are cautious about what they admit to on here and I'm not sure how much that will really change, but IMHO at least the discussions are becoming more realistic as cooler heads are prevailing now.

Chili Palmer
12-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Honestly, I wish more dancers could be open about extras here. I agree that they make my job that much harder and customers much less pleasant, but running off posters who admit to it doesn't change anything.

This is a topic I have been harping on for years: the public/online persona of the girls on this website vs the reality. This site has historically made a habit of crucifying its female members who either admitted to performing extras, or, SHAME OF SHAME, actually admitted to enjoying their contact with male patrons. More dancers have been run off this site by fellow dancers than any male troll could ever hope to do (particularly in the period I refer to as Mileage Wars I & II).

As I have noted, I have now had the opportunity to see 31 StripperWeb dancers. 29 of those 31 all provided more to A LOT more mileage than they claimed to in their SW postings, and nearly half were available for OTC (mostly their offering, not my suggesting). If that hypocrisy between the words and actual deeds is lessening around here, mores the better for the few dancers still here.

CP

HimuraKenshin1878
12-15-2014, 01:56 AM
It really depends on the dancer and the club, the second club I went to was very extra friendly depending on a few things: 1. Do you seem like a creep ?, 2. Have you bathed and tried to look decent as if going to a normal place, and 3. How you act when talking to them and when they do a dance for you. I did not go looking for extras nor did I even know about them until the second dancer I got a dance from asked me if I wanted a little more for being a gentleman.

One thing I always do though is ask the lady what she allows during a dance and most smile at this since I later learned most where I am see a dance as "anything goes" and try groping the ladies, or try to haggle price after agreeing to a dance. Pretty much the best thing to do is treat them good and stand out by being the respectful guy, often they will treat you well and value you as one of the better customers.