PDA

View Full Version : Drive By kissing

Kellydancer
07-30-2014, 01:47 PM
With all the talk about actual sex many people forget that kissing can be just as sexual and intimate. Anyone just kiss someone unprovoked and what happened? I love kissing especially Frenching. I kissed a friend on the cheek and he blushed and got nervous. I know that's not the same thing but it was cute.

simone87
07-30-2014, 02:02 PM
i'm not a very kissy person for some reason..when i'm having sex i find it distracting. and its so hard to find a good kisser!

Kellydancer
07-30-2014, 03:04 PM
Yeah bad kissers are horrible. One guy I dated I called slimy and you can guess why. A great kisser makes it almost as great as sex. Same thing with French kissing, it's really something that needs a bit of practice.

Toe Tag
08-04-2014, 12:17 PM
A well placed kiss can be very nice.

Kellydancer
08-04-2014, 12:27 PM
I'm going to do this which should be interesting. I have a guy friend I have been interested in for awhile but hasn't progressed because of both of us. There's some personal reasons involved on both of us. Anyway, I'm going to make the move and see what he does. If he has no interest then I'll know but if he does and is shy (he is shy)then I have my answer too. Besides I love kissing in itself. Something so wonderful about it.

Toe Tag
08-04-2014, 12:35 PM
^Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Kellydancer
08-04-2014, 12:40 PM
It should be interesting either way. I did have a guy try to kiss me and that was gross but he was gross. Awhile back I had this fantasy of kissing a stranger but don't have guts for that.

Toe Tag
08-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Awhile back I had this fantasy of kissing a stranger but don't have guts for that.
You may surprise yourself and the stranger sometime. ;)

zsigginz
08-04-2014, 04:37 PM
I go to a lot of raves (electronic music concerts) and as some of you may know, the culture is very intimate. I've kissed random strangers before just because we happened to be in a moment.

threlayer
08-06-2014, 12:14 PM
I like kissing (without tongue) and love to do it in a way that turns on the girl and myself, starting with a gentle soft almost tickling kiss slowly progressing to a passionate one. About a minute of that, and I'm ready for something even more intimate.

lestat1
08-06-2014, 11:20 PM
I've never tried it. A man has to be extremely attractive to pull off a random kiss to a stranger without legal consequences, but I can see it working better when initiated by the ladies.

Kellydancer
08-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Yeah it's probably different with a man because let's face it a woman can get away with more (unless she's really ugly I suppose). I don't have the guts to go up to a random stranger, this is a friend so we'll see.

lokikola
08-07-2014, 05:53 AM
When I've liked a guy I don't give a rats ass. I'm always the first to make a move lol plus I can brag about it later, still do with my boyfriend. What's the big deal? There's something so exciting to just go against the unfortunate norms of dating and really express your lust for someone. I love it!

Kellydancer
08-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Speaking of stranger kiss, this didn't happen to me but a family friend. She went up to a guy dressed as a cowboy (he was dressed like that, not her) and kissed him. He wiped his mouth then told her he was gay. He may have been but likely thought she was unattractive (and she is).

safado
08-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Drive by kiss gone bad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-qJkgYKKw

Kellydancer
08-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Yeah that could happen. I once had a guy kiss me because he thought I would be interest. Instead I was grossed out.

whirlerz
08-15-2014, 07:48 PM
When I had my bunny, she used to give me 'kisses'..she had different types, for her moods.

Kellydancer
08-16-2014, 10:55 PM
My cat did too. I miss him terribly.

Naida
08-17-2014, 12:50 AM
I totally would and have done a drive by kiss before. As far as I'm aware, I've never had a negative reaction. It's just something that I do in the moment, as well as straight up kissing strangers in a non drive by manner. However, I'm really NOT much of a kisser. To me, kissing is more intimate than sex because it's something that almost exclusively provides emotional pleasure rather than physical. For this reason, I rarely kiss anyone any deeper than a quick peck outside of sex, and have actually found it highly distracting during sex when most casual partners try to kiss me. I'm otherwise very physically affectionate.
Thankfully, my current FWB is someone that I feel comfortable kissing deeply and frequently. It's just how we express our caring and attraction to each other. We also do a fair amount of hand holding, grinding, hand jobs/finger banging, plus nonsexual stuff like hanging out and exploring like a pair of kids.

Kellydancer
08-17-2014, 10:56 AM
I'm that way with French kissing. I can't do it with just anyone. I used to be more open but like sex it's better with a loving partner. People laugh at me but I tell them holding hands is nice too. I'm holding hands with my friend and I have gotten a spark of electricity when I have. Weird but it's nice.