PDA

View Full Version : Favorite stripper outfits?

Cowboy12
12-01-2014, 04:49 AM
Just wondering if others have a favorite type of outfit they like to see dancers wear? ...or does the outfit not matter to you at all?

My current favorite has a little (very little!) black dress with a front zipper that goes very far down.
She lets me play with the zipper! ;D

I love this dress on her, it is so very sexy, very revealing. Perfect for when we are sitting at a table or at the bar.
She has worn lingerie sets, schoolgirl outfits, etc....but I always prefer the little black dress.

Any dancers have a favorite outfit?

lestat1
12-03-2014, 10:27 PM
I love to see lingerie! It's such a rare treat in a sea if easy-to-remove bikinis.

SDJames
12-03-2014, 11:39 PM
I like to see the abs exposed. Anything that covers the midsection kills my interest unless I really liked what I saw onstage.

james1557
12-12-2014, 09:54 AM
I much prefer dresses to lingerie. Best of all is a dress with nothing underneath.

Cowboy12
12-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Went to the local club last night. A tall blonde was wearing a long gown, not normally an outfit that would get my attention.
But it was slit very high on the legs, had a midsection cutout and low cut neckline.
It was very sexy( and so was she! ) and I enjoyed a few dances with her.

gameover
12-13-2014, 10:03 AM
I like a skin-tight mini dress, if the dancer has a great body. But, if the dancer has a few extra pounds it's probably my least favorite. :) why do some overweight dancers try to pull off that look?

Radius
12-15-2014, 09:14 AM
Whatever makes her ass and legs look best. Different body types do better with different outfits.

That said, if a girl can rock a fishnet catsuit, it literally makes my heart start to thump and my IQ drops by at least 20 points

Ike Turner
03-18-2015, 11:33 AM
Schoolgirl, Cheerleader, Girl Scout.

Liwet
07-28-2017, 04:40 PM
I do have a preference for clothing but I'll save my reasoning for the blue side.

Bra and panties are perfectly fine if you don't know what to wear. Just don't add frilly stuff or whatever to your outfit like necklaces or fishnets. I really hate fishnets. Also, make sure they match; a blue bra with black panties looks tacky even if you fill them out well.

Stripper shoes are a must, of course, but I'm not a fan of the platforms. I like the lift of the heel and what it does to your butt and legs but 5 inch platforms are silly to me. Not actually a turn off, they just don't do anything for me, and I like girls short.

I like crop tops and skirts. When I get a lap dance from a girl, I like to be the one that takes her clothes off and crop tops are a fun novelty. They also work well with girls that have implants but small breasted girls are fine too. A girl who's fully nude except for the skirt is really sexy.

I also like any sort of outfit where a girl doesn't wear any close-fitting clothing, even if it covers up a lot from far away. It's sexy knowing a girl is completely naked under a single, loose-fitting piece of clothing. I'd really like to see a girl in boxer shorts and a bra, but the shorts would probably look weird with stripper shoes. I'd probably get a dance with a girl in shorts solely because of the shorts.

Here's an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiaohaoIuFc

I'd definitely get a dance with a girl wearing Jessica Biel's outfit (not if she was drunk of course).

Bahuba
08-04-2017, 08:43 AM
a friend of mine had all access passes to Comic con at Javits and invited me; first, and I don't mean this in a pejorative way, there are a lot of nerds. This place was busier than a one-legged man at an ass kicking contest. Like a vast sea of churning nerds. Second, there is a small but significant subset of the this population that are hot and like to wear costumes. I never had a thing for cosplay, but once you meet them they are attractive. I realize the chances of seeing that ITC are slim, but, as the poet says, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Liwet
08-04-2017, 10:24 AM
I realize the chances of seeing that ITC are slim, but, as the poet says, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Maybe talk to the manager about special event nights or Halloween.