PDA

View Full Version : If you want a BIGGER Butt I have the program that works.

SpanishCandi
12-21-2014, 10:58 AM
Everyone wants my secret of how I turned my normal size butt into a butt that looks like Delicious from Flavor of Love. It looks like I had the BBL done. I kid you not my stomach is so tiny but my butt is huge. I can credit my shape to this program - swear to God. I want to share this process with anyone who is under pressure to get a bigger butt like I was. The manager at my old club had us to take buttocks enlargement classes. No joke - they really have these. The company was called Dimes by the Dozen. They came in for a month and we did all glute exercises with weights and ate so much food but it was worth it.
The Exercises were:
1) Barbell Lunges
2) Barbell Squats
3) Donkey Kicks & Fire Hydrants with Ankle weights
4) Weighted Bridge Lifts
5) Front/Side Leg Presses
and other exercises I can't remember right now. We did the program twice a day Mon-Fri. Each week you have to add more weight. You have to start off heavy where it almost hurts or it will take a longer than 30 days to get big like me. One girl I know started with 5lbs and her butt looks nothing like mine.

They also made us eat alot of corn, chicken, protein, whey protein, flax seeds and foods with estrogen. Don't worry about the extra estrogen it won't hurt because it's food not medicine. We also drank sassy water, used abolene and wore waist cinchers to burn off the belly fat. You will get use to it. The company sells a book on their website if your manager won't pay for the service. I think they require a class of at least 15 girls and it's like $20,000. I recommend the book because you can do it at your own pace. The website is .

azaleanola
12-22-2014, 03:47 AM
Well, if they can afford to hire spammers, they must be legit!

SpanishCandi
12-22-2014, 04:10 AM
Well, if they can afford to hire spammers, they must be legit!

Really? Girl stop. #1 They traveled to us. We don't even live in the same city. #2 They don't have an affiliate program. I read through the website thoroughly before I decided to post about it. #3 If I worked for them why would I have given the entire program info on here? What you mad because I name dropped or because my body is perfect? You sound like a hater. Why would you want to get into a fight on a forum?

Whatever your reasons are, is irrelevant. The fact is I've been here for a while but just registered. This is an area I have a lot of knowledge on so if I can help anyone you're welcome. Any negative response will prove you are a hater because I'm not a spammer - do you know me?:O

SpanishCandi
12-22-2014, 04:19 AM
I forgot this in my original post.... If anyone wants the book they gave us in training I will email it to you.

Flickdreams
12-22-2014, 06:01 AM
Yeah Azalea you mad girl, mad :D http://cdn.hitfix.com/photos/5621367/GuardiansoftheGalaxyRocketRaccoonscreenshotLSMarve lStudios_article_story_large.jpg

lol

miss.a.p1600
12-22-2014, 07:49 AM
Thanks but I like my small butt.

kassie
12-22-2014, 10:31 AM
First of all: $20,000 divided by 15 girls = still too much. Second, IMHO delicious's ass looks ridiculous and abnormal. Third, labeling someone a hater simply for calling you out on your bullshit scam post is ridiculous, you made absolutely no sense at all in your second post. Get out of here...

gypsylove
12-23-2014, 11:31 PM
Wait what? Why would you want more ESTROGEN if you're trying to build MUSCLE? Just join a gym and lift heavy ass weights on glute isolated exercises. Read up on bodybuilding. That's how you build the glute muscles.

SweetJulia
12-27-2014, 08:57 PM
The manager at my old club had us to take buttocks enlargement classes. No joke

Wow............

Flickdreams
12-27-2014, 11:35 PM
Wow, I just went to the site and scrolled down the page to this link on how to get free ebay items; the trick is to recieve the item then not pay for it; this kind of thing goes down well when it happens to us in the club there is NO WAY I would support a business which suggested I treat others this way...

OP you should be ashamed.

http://dymesbythedozen.com/get-free-items-ebay/

SweetJulia
12-27-2014, 11:41 PM
Wow, I just went to the site and scrolled down the page to this link on how to get free ebay items; the trick is to recieve the item then not pay for it; this kind of thing goes down well when it happens to us in the club there is NO WAY I would support a business which suggested I treat others this way...

OP you should be ashamed.

http://dymesbythedozen.com/get-free-items-ebay/

I'm shocked to see such a classy, successful company suggest such a thing :D

whirlerz
12-28-2014, 12:04 AM
Hey, Op, I can introduce you to someone..

unbeleavable
12-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Lol...trying to hustle hustlers, silly OP.