PDA

View Full Version : semi new fairly sucsessful male webcam model.... could use some help

kaydenhollis
02-23-2015, 01:43 AM
hey,. my name is kayden hollis. been camming probably about 8 months, 6 months full time. been with flirt4free a few months, i dont leave the top 20 unless im gone a few days and if im on regularly wont leave the top 5. did very well on cb too.. thats where i started.
i dont know many other cammers. Im wondering how to turn this into a bigger deal. im working on a personal fansite, but im trying to add different sources of income. ive got a few modeling gigs. what else are you guys doing online to make some extra cash?

HaydenBlue
02-23-2015, 02:19 AM
Streamate.com - Has a lot of traffic for cammodels. Majority of girls here use them the most often and make great money. You can give them a try.

Clips4Sale.com - Make clips of different fetishes. Post at least 1 clip a day to keep steady traffic to your C4S site. More if you want more traffic + more $$.

Niteflirt.com - Phone sex + Phone w/ Skype

Twitter/Tumblr - Build up a social media following and then you can build up traffic for yourself to announce when you're going on cam, when a new video is out, etc.

Nikki_Fox
02-23-2015, 08:14 AM
I dont have a site here but ModelCentro might be an option - they have a thread in camming connection

kaydenhollis
02-23-2015, 12:32 PM
I dont have a siter here but ModelCentro might be an option - they have a thread in camming connection

would love to access cc! but due to my penis, im afraid i cannot

Nikki_Fox
02-23-2015, 12:43 PM
It will not let you view it? http://modelcentro.com/home they have live support

kaydenhollis
02-23-2015, 01:42 PM
i got you, ill check it out thanks! i was referring to cc

Nikki_Fox
02-23-2015, 11:01 PM
you should be able to view cc even though you cant post there

Sasha Green
02-24-2015, 02:13 AM
Hi Kaydenhollis, I'm a sales manager at ModelCentro, in case you need information on setting up a website with us, hit me up via sasha at modelcentro.com, I'll be happy to help :)

Tourdefranzia
02-28-2015, 01:44 PM
I know this isn't why you came here, but I've got some off topic questions for you:

1. Would you say your clientele is male, female or a combo?
2. Which gender do you most enjoy performing for?

I've considered taking a male model into private, but have been too shy/nervous to pull the trigger. Could you help me determine if the model I choose would be into performing for a female client?

charlie61
02-28-2015, 02:12 PM
I know this isn't why you came here, but I've got some off topic questions for you:

1. Would you say your clientele is male, female or a combo?
2. Which gender do you most enjoy performing for?

I've considered taking a male model into private, but have been too shy/nervous to pull the trigger. Could you help me determine if the model I choose would be into performing for a female client?

Probably best for a PM or another thread. :)

kaydenhollis
03-06-2015, 12:42 AM
hey guys just wanted to thank you for the thoughts, im looking into all of them. really appreciated, ill check back so if you have any other ideas id love to hear

Hippy Kid
05-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Not to Necro-post, but as one of the token male cam models here, I thought I'd weigh in.

I'm new to the scene, but I've been on Streamate for about a month now, averaging around $30/hour. I'm not full time yet, but Streamate's general atmosphere has been encouraging me to really try to take the leap.

So yeah, in my limited experience, Streamate is pretty decent for us guys...

NaughtyFactory.com
05-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Hi Kaydenhollis,

You are very welcome to join us at NaughtyFactory.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, my email addy is danica (at) naughtyfactory (dot) com, we would love to have you.

It will be my pleasure to help you in any way I can.

Best,

Danica,
Director of Producer Services