PDA

View Full Version : Best Travel Clubs in the West

MollyMae91
03-12-2015, 05:18 AM
My friend and I are looking to go on a strip trip on Spring Break. We've both got 2+ years experience under our belt. I don't do pole tricks. She does. She has a normal hair color but lots of tattoos. I have a few tattoos but alternative (pink) hair. I'm 5'3", 135lbs, and she's a similar build... I'm a little nervous to travel far away to a club and apply that won't pre-approve me with just a picture, because I've been turned down at a few clubs in Oregon for being too fat.

We want to stay on the west, as we only have 10 days to travel. We were thinking Bareback Saloon in Wyoming, Leboheme in Denver, CO or possibly going to North Dakota. I've heard that there's no more money in ND, though. We want to go to NoLa, but that's way, way too far away. Has anyone worked at these clubs? Does anyone have any other suggestions of places to check out? She doesn't want to go to CA, because she says there's too much competition and she's worked there before and didn't like it. Also, there's the issue of entertainer's licenses, so we don't want to go to San Diego or anywhere in NV or WA.

xxxGothBarbie
03-12-2015, 07:12 AM
I'd almost just say for you guys to try & get booked at one of those clubs in the dakotas or somewhere nearby that does booking where you are so that at least you're guarenteed a job to work at when you arrive at your destination. I too worry about traveling bc of my taller larger frame than the average dancer. I'm surprised places in Oregon turned you away, I thought they were super lax up there? hmmmm. I dunno if I'd ty Denver either bc my buddy just worked at the Labo in Denver & when she showed the mngr my pic he told her no & that I need to try elsewhere even though I'm hot I guess not Denver hot.

MollyMae91
03-12-2015, 09:54 PM
I've been turned away from 2 clubs out of the 15+ that I've auditioned at. Some clubs in Oregon try to be "Vegas style" (skinny girls) or the managers are just dicks. Oregon has lots of "dive" clubs, which let anyone almost work, then there's clubs that are somewhat picky and only put the prettiest and hardest working girls on the best shifts, then there's the clubs that are "Vegas style" and have weight limits, but we've only got two or three of those.

xxxGothBarbie
03-15-2015, 01:01 AM
Are you talking about in Portland or just in Oregon? I auditioned at the golden dragon (well actually just walked thru the door) and the mngmnt told me they didn't need girls & they weren't hiring right now & I said k whatev & walked out. From the looks of that place I'm glad I didn't get hired there haha. That was in Portland.