PDA

View Full Version : ManyVids

justsometwat
03-13-2015, 11:31 AM
There's a thread in Verified about ManyVids, but it hasn't been updated in a while. I thought I would bring this one to this part of the forum so anyone can chime in.

Payout is 60% of earnings and you get paid out on the 1st and 16th of the month.
Payment methods are:
-Check (free) - Checks come from Canada. If you are a U.S. model getting a check you will have to take it INTO the bank, fill out a form and your bank will send it to a collections agency. There is a fee from your bank to cash these checks.
-Payoneer - free but Payoneer charges the immediate load or standard load fees
-Wire Transfer for Canada/U.S. ($15 fee)
-Wire Transfer for International ($25 fee)

You can sell things in your own "store", comes with options of charging extra for shipping or how your item is sent/worn.
-Can sell video bundles, social media access, physical goods, etc
Memberships for videos. One lump sum payment for customer's choice of 3, 6, or 12 month memberships.
-Customers get all existing content and any new content made during those months of membership
-Downside is you can only charge $250 as the highest amount.
Fund Me Goal allows you to tell customers what their "tributes" are going towards if you choose to use this.
Lock Video Previews so only premium members can view, apparently there aren't very many on the site yet

I joined in June of 2014 and in the last few months of 2014 went through the process of uploading content. I do NOT update as regularly as I should, but I have a LOT of content, mostly vanilla, but those are the ones that sell the best for me. My first payout was FINALLY reached in November. I've only made a total of $670 since I started.

It seems most of the models are bringing in their own customers which are sticking with their specific models, most of which are MFC top models.

Anyone else have any experience? If you do want to sign up here's my affiliate link if you'd like to use it: https://www.manyvids.com/Be-a-MV-Girl/30757 (https://www.manyvids.com/Be-a-MV-Girl/30757)

justsometwat
03-13-2015, 11:33 AM
Of COURSE! There's a thread in Camming Connection that I didn't find the first time I searched. Either way this one has a bit more information for models wanting to sign up. (I'm a dummy!)

Djoser
03-13-2015, 05:16 PM
You aren't a dummy, thanks for starting the thread. Won't hurt to have this here as well, some people don't look in CC (like me since I cannot post there lol)