PDA

View Full Version : Orousal.com [New Adult Social Network, Made by Camgirl, for Camgirls!]

Orousal.com
03-18-2015, 09:34 PM
Hi Ladies!

Hope you are all having a fabulous evening. I would like to say hi and introduce myself!

I am a single mom, entrepreneur and cam girl. After about 6 months of testing the waters with cam sites, I made of a list of all the things I would like to see in a cam site. Things that truly mattered to me, such as extra security for my photos and videos and better ways to market myself on a cam site.

I took all of the ideas I had come up with, and created . I hope you will all check it out and give me some feedback!! (We cam girls have to stick together)

To sweeten the pot, I am also running a contest! (I love contests, don't you?) It is posted below.

Feel free to ask me any questions. xox

I am running this contest from now until April 1st! The winner gets these incredible heels totally FREE!
Shipped right to you!

Here is all you have to do:

Step 1. Sign up a profile at Orousal
Here:

Step 2. From now until April 1st, tell AS MANY of your girlfriends to sign up too, and have them put your name in the box, asking "Who Referred You"

The women with the most referral sign ups as of April 1st at 9pm EST, WINS these AMAZING HEELS!

Good Luck!! :)

LaylaLovely
03-18-2015, 09:47 PM
This actually looks pretty interesting..... with all the other options other than live chat :)

I'll have to do more research before I put in all my personal info first!

Orousal.com
03-18-2015, 09:53 PM
lol! Love your signature! That is a great quote.

I am glad it has intrigued you. :)

If I can answer any questions, let me know.

Ms.Lacey
03-23-2015, 06:01 AM
anyone started on the site yet? any reviews?

AngelWithHorns
03-31-2015, 10:25 PM
This *does* look like an interesting site, but I'll be the fuddy-duddy here and say that referring to the services provided and the service providers as therapy/therapists could be a problem. Even "psychic entertainment" sites like Keen (former sister site of Niteflirt) have disclaimers all over the place that the services provided are not professional or therapeutic. I know it seems like a silly semantic issue, but sexually oriented businesses seem to be unfairly scrutinized by people (law enforcement or regulating government entities, for example) and to call oneself a therapist seems like putting a huge virtual target on your back.

Hosts, entertainers, models, operators, members, independent contractors, et al are more neutral alternatives...just throwing out a few other possibilities.

I do love the overall design and the concern for security & safety of users that the site seems to offer. :)

kortneykay
04-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Orousal sounds too much like arousr which could end in a hefty legal battle. I wouldn't be surprised if you hear from their lawyers about a name change, especially since your customers do evey thing from their cell phones. Sounds like they ripped this to me.

justanothercamgirl
04-03-2015, 01:07 PM
This *does* look like an interesting site, but I'll be the fuddy-duddy here and say that referring to the services provided and the service providers as therapy/therapists could be a problem. Even "psychic entertainment" sites like Keen (former sister site of Niteflirt) have disclaimers all over the place that the services provided are not professional or therapeutic. I know it seems like a silly semantic issue, but sexually oriented businesses seem to be unfairly scrutinized by people (law enforcement or regulating government entities, for example) and to call oneself a therapist seems like putting a huge virtual target on your back.

Hosts, entertainers, models, operators, members, independent contractors, et al are more neutral alternatives...just throwing out a few other possibilities.

I do love the overall design and the concern for security & safety of users that the site seems to offer. :)

I don't think you are being a fuddy-duddy! You bring up some really good points. :)

brittany_bitch
04-03-2015, 06:57 PM
I am applying anyone else apply yet ?
I hope they send checks and would love to work on my laptop not phone maybe its an ok site I wonder if anyone knows if they have traffic and if anyone has gotten paid yet

laurielegs
04-03-2015, 07:01 PM
I am applying anyone else apply yet ?
I hope they send checks and would love to work on my laptop not phone maybe its an ok site I wonder if anyone knows if they have traffic and if anyone has gotten paid yet

It looks like they just opened so nobody could have gotten paid yet.

I'm going to sign up and give it a shot.

brittany_bitch
04-03-2015, 07:43 PM
we have to upload 6 photos 6!!! I hope they are not trying to just get people to sign up to steal their photos :/

audritwo
04-03-2015, 08:52 PM
It looks like they just opened so nobody could have gotten paid yet.

I'm going to sign up and give it a shot.

Let us know! <3

DonaDiabla
04-05-2015, 05:25 PM
This sounds interesting :)

caramelcraze
04-06-2015, 11:05 PM
Anyone had any luck getting shows yet on this site? What about session 15? Anyone had the chance to try that application out yet?

brittany_bitch
04-13-2015, 04:51 PM
Any updates on traffic money potential girls?
I just got signed up and they are very helpful

brittany_bitch
04-15-2015, 05:32 PM
if anyone has any updates with payments/traffic etc please let us all know :)
I get my login details tonight

brittany_bitch
04-16-2015, 03:49 PM
k so I am in the site but really do not know how to work :(
I do not know how much one o point is but there are not even any people online at all like zero for all day and no one to chat with.Also my hubby went to the site to test and see how he could call or text me trying to help me figure it out and start earning it let him call me without paying!!!! why is that i thought they had to pay me first? It did not ask me to accept or anything it just let him call me

Ms.Lacey
04-16-2015, 05:51 PM
Shit that's disappointing. I hope the rep comes here to explain how the site works.

brittany_bitch
04-16-2015, 08:15 PM
I told them to delete my account because there are only around 30 men there and they are never online they said i had to message guys and then obviously get them to pay but they said the men would see when i message and get online not true . Theres not one guy online there.

Hippy Kid
04-27-2015, 04:25 PM
Just to clarify, models are female only on this site, no?

caramelcraze
05-12-2015, 01:52 AM
Has anyone received (or even reached) payout from this site yet?