PDA

View Full Version : popular fetishes a male model can work on clips4sale

rajkinkyboy
03-29-2015, 12:44 PM
I would like to start a clips4sale studio. I would like to know about the popular fetishes that male models work on. I am a little bit chubby. ;););););)

Can anybody provide me a list of popular fetishes that a male model can work on....

MissJu
03-29-2015, 04:26 PM
oh wow, people are getting more and more lazy.

Talos
03-29-2015, 04:42 PM
What is profotable for one person may not be profitable for another. Test out potential niches for yourself to find out what works for you.

Also, don't half Ass it... RESEARCH!!!"

DonaDiabla
03-29-2015, 08:50 PM
I would create tons of different content and see what types of videos sell for you :) There are so many different niches that catered to everyone.

I would like to start a clips4sale studio. I would like to know about the popular fetishes that male models work on. I am a little bit chubby. ;););););)

Can anybody provide me a list of popular fetishes that a male model can work on....

rajkinkyboy
03-30-2015, 06:36 AM
thanks ladies:-*:-*:-* can you please give me contact info of any clips4sale staff. so that i could clear some doubts:):)

audritwo
03-30-2015, 06:50 AM
http://bit.ly/1G1wVeq

They are really good on replying back. Just ask support questions, that's why they are there.

rajkinkyboy
03-30-2015, 07:49 AM
Meanwhile can you suggest some male cam sites with good traffic and nice pay-ratio:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

laurielegs
03-30-2015, 08:48 AM
Meanwhile can you suggest some male cam sites with good traffic and nice pay-ratio:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

I see a lot of males on Chaturbate.

rajkinkyboy
03-30-2015, 10:44 AM
any other sites??? :-\:-\:-\:-\

MissJu
03-30-2015, 11:50 AM
Flirt4free

audritwo
03-30-2015, 12:43 PM
Really any site that has a guy section. Every site is different for each model, may it be male or female. Check out wecamgirls.com they have a male camming sub forum. http://www.wecamgirls.com/forum/subforum.php?fid=27

rajkinkyboy
03-31-2015, 06:38 AM
Thanks ladies....Any other Site??

scarlettbelle
03-31-2015, 07:10 AM
Wecamgirls has a pretty good selection of site reviews and comparisons. You have to sign up to be able to see anything, but I don't think you have to be verified to view those sections. Audri's link has a lot of good info but you'll have to be verified to see it.

Have you read much of the info in Camming Connection here on stripperweb? A lot of the info would apply to camboys as well as camgirls, especially regarding which sites are trustworthy, how to sign up, etc. Start with the stickied posts at the top of the page and then take a look at the dedicated site threads (Streamate thread, Chaturbate thread, etc).

There aren't any sites that are guaranteed to be big income generators. The best thing to do is research a few sites, sign up, and try them out. See what works for you personally.

Sam38g
03-31-2015, 08:47 AM
Thanks ladies....Any other Site??

Why can't you do your own research instead of us spoon feeding it to you? Cause if you are to lazy to log onto c4s or every cam site to see what is going on, then don't expect us to do it for you. Lazy doesn't make money.

Sam

TashaToday
03-31-2015, 10:31 AM
For clips, try CBT and sounds. Get a partner to kick you hard in the testicles. Feminization too. I get requests for those all the time.

Hippy Kid
04-20-2015, 07:59 AM
What are you already good at? What are your innate attributes? I would imagine the learning curve, as well as the required materials might be prohibitive at start up for new activities...

For example, if you are personally into crossdressing, then you probably have the know-how and the costumes to just set up some lighting and a camera and go to town. If you're not, then you'll need to learn how to crossdress and also get a bunch of suitable clothes and such.

Does that makes sense? That's how I would approach it anyway...

EricRRobert
04-28-2015, 01:50 AM
The truth is, anyone with a fetish has usually become pretty good at figuring out whether the person they're watching shares their fetish or is just acting.

If you're a fantastic actor and you research the fetish exhaustively, then who knows, maybe you can pull off a fetish you don't have. But not usually. You can just tell when someone isn't into what they're doing. (I could so go off on a tangent at this point about the legion of fake "dommes" on the camsites).

Take what gets you off and build from that.

SeanWest
05-18-2015, 09:48 PM
Really any site that has a guy section. Every site is different for each model, may it be male or female. Check out wecamgirls.com they have a male camming sub forum. Thanks audritwo I had only been to this section of their site