PDA

View Full Version : How to screen clients for bodyrubs?

zorasky
04-14-2015, 10:25 PM
Greetings, everyone.

I have recently started doing bodyrubs, and work for a very nice guy who has girls in all parts of the northwestern United States under his guidance. I have all my appointments booked for me, and half the cost of my hotels and studio rent paid for. Everything is essentially handled for me. For the services he provides, he takes half of what I make off set price appointments, I keep all my tips. It's reasonable, but I can't help but wonder what it would be like to be able to take home all that money for myself.

I have seen girls talking here and there on this forum about being indy with bodyrubs, and I am a bit curious about it. The issue for me is being able to screen the clients to make sure I'm getting people who are respectful and okay to provide my services to; guys who aren't creepy and won't give me more than what I bargained for being in this line of work. This is a service that is provided for me by the employer I work for.

How do you ladies "screen" your clients as independents to ensure your safety? Any other safety tips, for working indy or otherwise, also appreciated.

Thanks!

Ms.Lacey
04-15-2015, 02:14 PM
You should post in Other Work since that's where body rub girls post and there's tons of screening info although I'm not sure how current