PDA

View Full Version : Bodyrub industry BLACKMAIL

zorasky
05-15-2015, 01:49 PM
Hello, ladies. So I had recently decided to try offering sensual body rubs, and I made the mistake of working through an agency. The only reason I made this choice was because I have a friend who works for the same guy in California. She obviously failed to mention that he was such a vengeful tyrant.

The guy goes by "AJ", black man in his early 40s, plays the part of a very nice man quite well. He has set up this bodyrub agency across several cities in the United States. He has girls working for him as bodyrub girls who get all their appointments booked for them, half of all their expenses paid, and the only catch being that said girls give him half of what they earn. This didn't necessarily bother me, but it bothered my friend, who worked with him for almost 2 weeks before she quit, claiming to be cheated out of her money. After she quit, he called her yelling and threatened to have her "exposed". I should have up and quit right then, but I needed the money, so I kept advertising with his agency. Being "exposed" isn't a deal for me, as I am an exotic dancer in Portland, OR as well, have been in Exotic Magazine, and many people know the things I do in the adult industry.

Well about two weeks after my friend quit, I started feeling like a shitty person, the kind of "what am I doing here?" "is this really what my life has come to?" kind of thoughts in my head. So, I stopped doing the body rubs. Now, lately in Portland, dancing has not been as lucrative task as usual. I am moving into a new place next week, and my boyfriend and I are trying to go on vacation. I haven't been making much dancing, so about a week ago I decided to post an ad up for body rubs again. I figured if I did a couple of appointments, I would have enough money to make up for what I didn't make dancing.

Apparently "AJ" saw these ads, and is texting me up a storm, accusing me of disrespecting him and setting myself up to be his competition, saying he will post ads of me on Backpage every day using my real name, will make it difficult for me to "do business", and just being a downright slimeball. I have half a mind to expose HIM, as what he's doing is essentially "pimping". But, I just flat out don't want anything to do with it anymore.

What would you do?

Nikki_Fox
05-15-2015, 02:09 PM
If you only plan on doing this for a minute anyway just get some stock photos similar to your look/body etc... and use a different phone / name and he will never know it is you - doesnt seem worth a fight if you are just getting money for your vacation -

if you want to go to battle with him - you could report any ad he places about you - BP can be funny about that kind of stuff - they seem to want to stay out of drama - tell him you will get him banned from BP - I assume he is 100% getting his biz from there - you could also threaten to expose him as you said - what he is doing is crossing state lines and I am sure he is getting paid by wire transfer with is another felony - federal crime - he certainly seems to have more to loose than you - tell him you will report him to the 800 human trafficking number found on BP

zorasky
05-15-2015, 02:57 PM
I had no idea that Backpage could even help in situations like this. Thank you!

carmen_b
05-15-2015, 03:07 PM
I hope you can fade away from him with minimal hassle! Indy is the WAY to go! No one needs a loser like this piggy backing on their earnings.
I vote for the name change / new number.

carmen_b
05-15-2015, 03:09 PM
I hope you can fade away from him with minimal hassle! Indy is the WAY to go! No one needs a loser like this piggy backing on their earnings.
I vote for the name change / new number.

audritwo
05-17-2015, 11:56 AM
Ugh what a fucking pimp. I hope he falls off a cliff engulfed in flames and rolls into a pit of acid.

miss.a.p1600
05-17-2015, 02:00 PM
He sounds like a complete douche. And just like a classic pimp to want half your earnings AND wants you to work exclusively for him or he will blackmail you.

Hell naw! I'd reverse blackmail his a$$ I bet his hands are NOT 100% clean and you would have leverage if he did f*ck with you or your money if you want to go independent. You didn't sign any contracts did you?

Also how did he find your ads? Make sure to use different phone number or photos and switch up your ad text.

Bahuba
05-17-2015, 02:59 PM
He sounds like a complete douche. And just like a classic pimp to want half your earnings AND wants you to work exclusively for him or he will blackmail you.

Hell naw! I'd reverse blackmail his a$$ I bet his hands are NOT 100% clean and you would have leverage if he did f*ck with you or your money if you want to go independent. You didn't sign any contracts did you?

Also how did he find your ads? Make sure to use different phone number or photos and switch up your ad text.

Just want to point out that even if she did sign a "contract" it is 100% not enforceable and she can break it whenever she wants. You should see some of the idiot contracts these losers come up with - if they did try to enforce it the judge would most likely jail them.

miss.a.p1600
05-17-2015, 03:06 PM
Just want to point out that even if she did sign a "contract" it is 100% not enforceable and she can break it whenever she wants. You should see some of the idiot contracts these losers come up with - if they did try to enforce it the judge would most likely jail them.

Lol! I'm sure I'd have a good chuckle if I read a pimp contract. The average pimp in my opinion is an idiot but you do have some highly intelligent people working the black market constantly trying to outsmart and one up. Hopefully he's one of the idiots

zorasky
06-11-2015, 02:37 AM
I did not sign any sort of contract. He didn't make me agree to anything. He's definitely a royal douche, and I feel so stupid to have been caught up in his trap.

LucyLurker
05-11-2016, 06:01 PM
I'm relocating & hoping for the best

Omegaphallic
05-18-2016, 04:33 PM
Next time he does this, record it and give it to the cops.