PDA

View Full Version : Finding a camming partner

ThankKinsey
05-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Is this an appropriate place to try to find a partner to do couple shows with? I'm in central CT.

audritwo
05-22-2015, 09:17 PM
Hi there. It's probably best to post your credentials. What sites you work on, your experience, your stats, how long you've been in the biz. Do you want to do camshows with male, female, trans, or anyone? What are your camshows like? Are you just open to camshows, or content as well? Do you have model release forms? Will you require STD testing? Will the cut be 50/50 or will you pay them a flat amount to do x amount of shows.

You might want to try backpage, craigslist, sexyjobs, ect. I definitely suggest you do couple shows with a SO. It's best to do couple shows with someone you have chemistry with. I also suggest you network more in the camming community. Get to know us better and vica versa- post more. Because you don't have a lot posts, most people might be hesitant. The internet is a scary place :F

Good luck in your search!

ThankKinsey
05-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Well, I'm male so I can't access most of the discussion around here. Seems like a wonderful community, though. I am looking for an actual partner. I'd want to negotiate to an agreement we both thought was fair. That doesn't necessarily mean a simple 50/50 split of the revenue. If I partnered with a model that had an established fan base, I'd expect them to take a greater share of the revenue, since they're bringing more to the table than a newcomer like me. If they were extremely popular, I'd probably be happy just being a guest on their show and gaining publicity for my own brand, at least at first. And we would need to factor in that the tax burden for all the revenue might fall entirely on the partner whose name we were broadcasting under.

I started camming back in September last year. I work on both Chaturbate and Streamate. My preference would be to work on Chaturbate but that's mostly because they seem to make it easier to go through the red tape of having multiple performers. I'm bisexual and would be happy to work with men, women, cis or trans. My shows are whatever my customers ask for but that's usually private shows with me jerking off, nothing special. Model release forms I believe would come from Chaturbate/Streamate same as anyone has already done for their own personal shows. I would expect to use condoms or both get tested same as I would any of my sex partners.

I have tried postings elsewhere but figured it couldn't hurt to try here. From my perspective, trying to find a partner seems like a no-brainer- whenever I look at couple cams they seem to do quite well. My biggest complaint about the business is trying to fill space when nobody is chatting or doing a show, and having a real live human in the room to interact with would make work so much more enjoyable. Figured I'd check to see if anyone else felt the same way.

I agree the internet can be a scary place, but I don't expect anyone to just hop into bed with me on camera without asking some questions. For what it's worth, I've met literally hundreds of people from the internet and never stabbed any of them, so I've got a stellar safety record. It's a business proposition, and I'd be happy to provide my resume to anyone that's interested. It's not a particularly relevant resume to the field, though!

audritwo
05-31-2015, 05:26 PM
Hey but there is a camboy thread in here. You can definitely post there and it's a pretty active thread. I would love for the legit camboys to post there, but that's hard to filter. :c

Also start networking via social media. Twitter, tumblr, whatnot. Go visit models rooms, chat up with them a little (respectively), throw a couple tips.

Some camgirls use dating sites to find people to cam with.