PDA

View Full Version : How To Make Money From SnapChat Subscriptions

aviolante
05-27-2015, 02:28 AM
Hi ladies!

My name is Anthony, I'm a co-founder of Blond Panda () which I run with Alexis Texas. We offer social media marketing solutions for adult performers, our main focus right now is creating online storefronts for performers to sell everything from video clips, worn clothing, personal merch, to misc. products such as SnapChat Subscription.

The SnapChat Subscription concept is something I came up with awhile back where girls charge fans to be added to their exclusive SnapChat and receive updates directly from the performer 24/7 on the go, so fans get full access. So far we have 5-6 girls selling subscriptions and every single one of them as proved to be very successful with it! On average each girl has made about $1500-$2000 per month. Now almost all of these girls are somewhat high profile adult performers so they do have a big fan base BUT I can't see how someone with a few thousand followers can't make a few hundred per month. This actually became so successful that I started to create simple mini online stores for girls to only sell SnapChat Subscriptions which you can see an example of here: .

I know alot of you are looking for ways to create misc. revenue streams so I wanted to offer my services. For a small fee I can build you your own mini-online storefront to sell just your SnapChat Subscription. If anyone is interested feel free to shoot me a DM or reply back if you have any questions!

BustyVixen
06-07-2015, 06:23 AM
I used to do this with Snap Girlz and they failed miserably. Snap Chat kept deleting profiles and they had to come up w their own app. I'm a decently known performer and I didn't make much at all. And now many big name performers are doing Snap Chat for free. Lots of them actually. Why would guys pay when there's Twitter, IG and so many other ways to interact w girls for free?

aviolante
06-07-2015, 07:30 AM
Hey BustyVixen :)

I've had all kinds of results, I have a "urban model" who does no cam shows or nudity of any kind, and made about $5,000 off SnapChat subscriptions in a little over a month (some of that may be due to her name being pretty well known). As a guy Twitter, IG, etc. its cool and all but with Snap I like to visually see video. So to be specific I like girls with big butts so SnapChat is perfect for me as a far as quickly being directly delivered snaps of exactly what I want to see "personally from her". Again, I've had mostly really great results, maybe 1-2 girls don't really sell any but could be because they don't really push for their fans to subscribe.

caramelcraze
06-22-2015, 04:28 PM
Took a peek at the site a few days ago. Most cammers aren't going to pay $200 for something that MIGHT make money, especially without a money back guarantee or proven track record. I also couldn't find the percentage you take or if you allow charge backs. I do like what you're trying to do and the services you claim to provide look great, but unless you can provide a sizable income increase to your average cammer, most girls aren't going to shell over a few hundred dollars in hopes that they MIGHT make some money off of your product. I also couldn't find any links on your site to the models sites you've provided service to, which strikes me as odd. Don't you want potential customers to be able to see what you're capable of?

You also have some stiff competition with modelcentro & cammodelstore, both of which have their pros and cons. What makes your service better than theirs? What are your ToS and how do they compare? If you offered a trial period, satisfaction guarantee, or had a proven track record as a zero to hero maker, I'd probably consider it. I just don't see any sense in paying you when I don't know if I'll even get my initial investment back.

caramelcraze
06-29-2015, 08:03 AM

audritwo
06-29-2015, 08:43 AM
Hey BustyVixen :)

I've had all kinds of results, I have a "urban model" who does no cam shows or nudity of any kind, and made about $5,000 off SnapChat subscriptions in a little over a month (some of that may be due to her name being pretty well known). As a guy Twitter, IG, etc. its cool and all but with Snap I like to visually see video. So to be specific I like girls with big butts so SnapChat is perfect for me as a far as quickly being directly delivered snaps of exactly what I want to see "personally from her". Again, I've had mostly really great results, maybe 1-2 girls don't really sell any but could be because they don't really push for their fans to subscribe.

"urban model"

lol

Juliette25
07-03-2015, 06:15 AM
I'm a suburban model will I still do okay?