PDA

View Full Version : Would like to buy a custom video from any dancers who are interested Extralunchmoney

sweethatred
06-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Im interested in looking for a dancer who can lapdance/grind ghetto style like a pro, something like in the video links below. This kind of lapdance is more like a ghetto type most suitable for rap and hip hop music. you gotta know how to work those hips like a pro =) I am currently using a site called extralunchmoney.com in which you can setup escrows and exchange credits in return for videos from producers, however sadly there aren't many professional dancers on there. The video will probably be 2 songs long and ill probably ask for a demonstration video of 15 seconds regarding winding/whining/gyrating to confirm you know how to whine.

Also here is the original extralunchmoney.com request link

chloemay
06-03-2015, 03:12 PM
I abandoned ELM a while ago because of cheap customers, so 10 credits is $6.00 to the producer of the video you want. Think about that for a moment.

scarlettbelle
06-03-2015, 03:33 PM
^^^ Right?! I love that he's requesting a preview as well... No red flags here! lol

It blows my mind that some guys think they can have a CUSTOM video for $1/min. Add a zero in there and maybe we can talk.

OP - I don't mean to attack you. If you want to see a preview, then find some sexy camgirls and tip them to demonstrate their twerking skills, or purchase a private show with them before investing in a video. Or check out some pre-made twerking clips on Clips4Sale before commissioning a custom clip. Or keep checking out free videos on youtube. Clearly they're not hard to find! But offering $1/min for a custom clip is pretty insulting. And it's not going to get you any better quality than those free clips you found that appear to have been filmed on a 10 year old flip phone.

chloemay
06-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Exactly. You get what you pay for, frankly I'm surprised you had so many willing to go for the original offer.

sweethatred
06-03-2015, 04:00 PM
^^^ Right?! I love that he's requesting a preview as well... No red flags here! lol

It blows my mind that some guys think they can have a CUSTOM video for $1/min. Add a zero in there and maybe we can talk.

OP - I don't mean to attack you. If you want to see a preview, then find some sexy camgirls and tip them to demonstrate their twerking skills, or purchase a private show with them before investing in a video. Or check out some pre-made twerking clips on Clips4Sale before commissioning a custom clip. Or keep checking out free videos on youtube. Clearly they're not hard to find! But offering $1/min for a custom clip is pretty insulting. And it's not going to get you any better quality than those free clips you found that appear to have been filmed on a 10 year old flip phone.

Youre right, btw this post was made like a day ago =/ kinda recently new to the ELM thing or whatever. Ill gladly be open mindned to other prices as long as they arent absurd, is the same reason why I agree with your post here. and the reason why I went 10 was because that was the starting price at first and pretty much a number of people accepted so I thought it was ok plus I mentioned a mandatory tip >.> was never trying to rip anyone off or attack anyone....Im not even that experienced of a member to ELM myself.

Also the reason why I requested a preview was to confirm if these girls knew how to Whine like I requested, made 4 custom vids with people already including Alexis Rain whom you may or may not be familiar with, out of those 4 clips I was satisfied with 1 when contacted none of them replied back except for alexis and the one I was satisfied with. Like I said ive always been willing to be open minded about prices first, as I see that you guys are going out of your own way to make the custom video so my last intention is to be a dickhead or cheap.

I realize that you girls are going out of your own way to make the clip and I respect that... so please dont be so quick to judge me as the same people who try to haggle for a cheap ass price or even yet try to go even lower than the previous stated price they started.

laurielegs
06-03-2015, 04:12 PM

Exactly! hah wow. $10 per minute of footage is industry standard and more if props or other things are required, plus an extra fee for exclusivity.

I can't believe anyone even responded to the offer.

Of course ELM has a lot of people filming substandard vids with no quality equipment I notice, so I guess that may be why.

sweethatred
06-03-2015, 04:28 PM
If anyone else is interested in this thread, id like to add that i am open to your price, the ELM post I made was created before I made this one, im not that old of a member on ELM myself

scarlettbelle
06-03-2015, 04:34 PM
Youre right, btw this post was made like a day ago =/ kinda recently new to the ELM thing or whatever. Ill gladly be open mindned to other prices as long as they arent absurd, is the same reason why I agree with your post here. and the reason why I went 10 was because that was the starting price at first and pretty much a number of people accepted so I thought it was ok plus I mentioned a mandatory tip >.> was never trying to rip anyone off or attack anyone....Im not even that experienced of a member to ELM myself.

Also the reason why I requested a preview was to confirm if these girls knew how to Whine like I requested, made 4 custom vids with people already including Alexis Rain whom you may or may not be familiar with, out of those 4 clips I was satisfied with 1 when contacted none of them replied back except for alexis and the one I was satisfied with. Like I said ive always been willing to be open minded about prices first, as I see that you guys are going out of your own way to make the custom video so my last intention is to be a dickhead or cheap.

I realize that you girls are going out of your own way to make the clip and I respect that... so please dont be so quick to judge me as the same people who try to haggle for a cheap ass price or even yet try to go even lower than the previous stated price they started.

I really am not trying to attack you or say you're rude or a bad person or whatever. In fact, it's really not surprising to me that you found some models who were interested on ELM. There are always going to be newbies with a built-in camera on their laptop trying to make a buck. But speaking as a professional model who treats this like a career (because it is), it's really frustrating to see that happening.

There's no way I would personally consider filming a custom clip (on my HD camera with my professional lighting) for $10 because rehearsing, filming, editing and uploading that clip could easily take an hour or more. So now I've made $6 for an hour of work, and that's before I take 30% out for taxes. I might as well work at McDonald's for those rates! And when you consider that I could have made $150 if I'd worked on cam for that hour instead, it's easy to see why a lot of models aren't jumping at your offer.

Long story short, if you care about quality and working with someone who won't flake on you, aim higher.

chloemay
06-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Exactly! hah wow. $10 per minute of footage is industry standard and more if props or other things are required, plus an extra fee for exclusivity.

I can't believe anyone even responded to the offer.

Of course ELM has a lot of people filming substandard vids with no quality equipment I notice, so I guess that may be why.

Exactly, I used to go with $6.00 per minute but the time it take to set up the shoot, get ready, do it for as many takes and needed, then edit and possibly have to do the whole thing over again- just to have someone whining that it isn''t professional enough. $10 a minute is a bargain for all of that. Do they think we have some crew standing by for free or what?? For ELM prices a phone clip is what you get.

sweethatred
06-03-2015, 04:46 PM
I really am not trying to attack you or say you're rude or a bad person or whatever. In fact, it's really not surprising to me that you found some models who were interested on ELM. There are always going to be newbies with a built-in camera on their laptop trying to make a buck. But speaking as a professional model who treats this like a career (because it is), it's really frustrating to see that happening.

There's no way I would personally consider filming a custom clip (on my HD camera with my professional lighting) for $10 because rehearsing, filming, editing and uploading that clip could easily take an hour or more. So now I've made $6 for an hour of work, and that's before I take 30% out for taxes. I might as well work at McDonald's for those rates! And when you consider that I could have made $150 if I'd worked on cam for that hour instead, it's easy to see why a lot of models aren't jumping at your offer.

Long story short, if you care about quality and working with someone who won't flake on you, aim higher.

I already understand that now as I corrected my post, you have a nice profile and I bet you everything you do is high quality....Thank you for your time...

sweethatred
06-03-2015, 04:47 PM

Not even looking for anything professional like that, infact only the same camera quality and position as the last two.

sweethatred
06-03-2015, 04:50 PM

Not even looking for anything professional like that, infact only the same camera quality and position as the last two.