PDA

View Full Version : Which clubs in what cities are hopping in the summertime?

JaneDenver
06-09-2015, 09:21 PM
Hi, I'm a dancer in Denver, CO. I've been working in this city for five years and this past year has been very tough and it only gets tougher. I can't make money for the life of me and I've tried every club in the city. I am wondering if there is any city in America that gets their boom in the summertime. Denver is better in the fall and winter, but I am also a college student so I can't work much then. I am getting very desperate for money I need to find a place where I can average at least 400 a night, or I won't be able to pay my tuition this year. Thanks so much for any advice any of you may have!!! Good luck out there ladies;D

charlie61
06-10-2015, 12:04 AM
This question has been asked many times before.

Acquaint yourself with advanced searching, please!: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/search.php?search_type=1

JaneDenver
06-11-2015, 06:57 PM
Ok I already searched past posts before making my post. I can't find any relevant information. I though this site was here so girls could help eachother out

Aniela
06-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Have you tried Club Chat? Many cities & states are asked abt frequently. Have a look at the actual threads instead of just skimming titles/started-thread dates.

shanna dior
06-12-2015, 06:09 AM
Ok I already searched past posts before making my post. I can't find any relevant information. I though this site was here so girls could help eachother out

It is, and we do. That's why the forum is full of reviews and advice! Helping each other out doesn't mean spoon-feeding though, and quite frankly, most of the ladies who are working in clubs full of money aren't going to publicly post about it lest a bunch of dancers flood it. However, if you read through current reviews and PM the ladies that wrote older reviews but are still active on here, you can piece together which clubs are both (a) busy and (b) your style, which will lead to money for you. No sense in working in a busy VIP club if your hustle is lap hopping, yanno?

And as general advice, it really helps if you actually contribute to the forum, rather than simply asking where the money is. There are plenty of threads that start out like that from new members, and you may notice that they don't tend to receive what they're looking for. The ladies on here tend to be more willing to share club tips with those that share their own info as well -- it's a give and take.

Furry_Gizmo
07-04-2015, 06:26 AM
Hi, I'm a dancer in Denver, CO. I've been working in this city for five years and this past year has been very tough and it only gets tougher. I can't make money for the life of me and I've tried every club in the city. I am wondering if there is any city in America that gets their boom in the summertime. Denver is better in the fall and winter, but I am also a college student so I can't work much then. I am getting very desperate for money I need to find a place where I can average at least 400 a night, or I won't be able to pay my tuition this year. Thanks so much for any advice any of you may have!!! Good luck out there ladies;D

Dancers who have worked in the Tampa Bay Florida area I know say they make a shit load of money down there during the summer.

NumberSeven
07-20-2015, 09:07 AM
Where in Tampa? I have a residence there as well as Long Beach and Southbeach, Miami. Any suggestions for these cities?