PDA

View Full Version : *******Warning********* Las Vegas Girl Please Read this....

Diva$
06-13-2015, 06:14 PM
Hey there... here's some fuck up shit from a Vegas local. Or maybe this should be more of a warning for all the working girls in Vegas or coming to Vegas.

There is this guy ARIANI DANIELS and he is a piece of shit!! He's been prowling local websites, looking for prey. Listen up ladies in #LasVegas, HE IS AN EVIL CREEP.....And that is not even his real name.... He is a CRIMINAL and very DANGEROUS. His profile on SA is TravelGuy2Fly, lame, with 20year old pics on the site. Total CATFISHING with him. He does not look like his pics!! He looks like life raped his ass hole everyday since he was born!!! Don't get fooled with the charm, its deceptive and deceitful. He will show you pictures of family, celebrities he knows and even his dog...do not believe him!! He is a CRACKHEAD!! He WILL drug you and rape you!!!!! He needs to go back to jail where he came from. He spent time in prison for racketeering, money laundering and human sex trafficking. He is NO GOOD!! You have been warned. He even has a small penis...its SOOO SMALL!!! LOL!!! What a joke!!! No game at all...with such a small penis he should be locked up in prison getting raped all day!! He WILL steal from you!! If your a sugar daddy why would you steal from me??!?!?! He doesn't even have money!!! He is so broke!! Google him... complete LOSER!!! He'll say he is a business man...not even...he is in the business of being a criminal. Even his own mama should disown him!! I'm doing this to warn all you females!! If I ever see him again I will call the cops right away!! Please repost this everywhere!!!

NoRegrets
06-14-2015, 05:48 AM
Diva, I'm sorry your sugar daddy stole from you. You need to be careful when choosing. I've heard too many stories about younger, good looking guys that talk a great game taking advantage of girls. There's actually a forum where these guys go over their techniques/conquests. They pay nothing or get money from the girls and joke about it. Remember the old adage: if it seems to good to be true.

whirlerz
06-14-2015, 08:25 AM
Yea, it's unfortunate, but she's now banned for post overkill..not necessary to post the same thing 5+ times :)

thesaucymodel
12-22-2016, 06:51 AM
Please reply hon I need to know update