PDA

View Full Version : H-town clubs are so ghetto!?

bubblebutt8o8
06-30-2015, 01:03 PM
Ok so i've actually decided to try to get back in the club scene its been a about 7 months since I've danced (in another state). I know each state has different rules and regulations but damn.... These houston clubs are rough. All the smoke and what not how are you guys able to dance in these smoke filled clubs? Could anyone throwout some ideas of clubs roughly near the houston galleria, river oaks, west university area that are ethnic and thicker friendly. Ive invested alot of money into myself from my breast to my teeth but i need to get my body back in dance shape. I just can't get my mind raped around this why would anyone spend good money on anything if its gonna get ruined with cigarette smoke. Since moving here i've been to legends, secrets cabaret, onyx, velvet lounge. I checked out foxy's and the manager told me no as far as working LOL. i damn near custed his ass out he had some real mud ducks in there but told me no. I wouldn't mind onyx or vlive, but i feel like i gotta get my feel of how h-town works first.

Paradise420
12-06-2015, 11:21 AM
How was legends and onxy? I'm coming to work out there had those places as well as foxxys in mind..