PDA

View Full Version : Your own website

kirabby
07-12-2015, 03:12 PM
I just found a very helpful site for girls that would like a pay site and don't have the ability to set one up on their own. You get your own domain for free and you can do live shows from the site & have to option to have members join. You choose your own prices for members to join. They do take a cut though. There's a 10% payment processing fee & ModelCentro gets 25% so your account rate is 75% I figured I'd try it out & publish my site today and have already had one regular sign up and made $80. If anyone wants to check mine out its
They also have a referral program where they give you a link you can use to promote. If another model signs up though your link you will receive an extra 10% of what they make on the site each month. Here's mine if anyone wants to help me out https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

Nikki_Fox
07-13-2015, 07:55 AM
model centro has their own thread here on stripperweb in camming connection if anyone wants additional information about the site -Natalie the site rep is very active here - you can sign up directly to the site or use a models referral link if you want the model to receive a commission from referring you like the link above

NatalieCentro
07-17-2015, 02:32 AM
Thanks for the shout out @kirabby! Just to make sure - if your account is referred, you don't lose any of your %. We give the referrer 10% of MC's share, so if you want to help kira out - please do, nothing to lose :)

Thanks @Nikki_Fox for mentioning me :)