PDA

View Full Version : Reporting The Ultra Creepy Customer...who's done it?

xCamLovex
07-31-2015, 02:57 PM
I enjoy the block button, but every now and then someone will really make me go the extra mile. Some of these things trigger me:

Being possessive and jealous in my free chat - (well then take me pvt for the whole night right? but no )
telling me youre obsessed with me and want to be with me. (esp after the first time in my room)
giving me your contact info and telling me to contact you. (NO)
telling me you don't like my website because it features boy/girl content and the boy "isn't me"(in his exact words) and that he doesn't want to see me with another guy because he would like that to be him.
inviting me to stay at your home. (once again after meeting me just once...NEVER)
I ended up screenshotting these really long obsessive messages to streamate support and he was notified he was not allowed to date models and give personal info away. In return, I got a super long message this morning saying that I must've "misunderstood" him and I should NOT stand my ground because that is not what successful business people do and that I lost a huge fan.

While I'm for staying neutral in the cam room setting, I don't like to condone bad behavior. I don't feel bad for banning this guy and losing a stalker but I'm venting and wanna know. Has anyone dealt with a crazy customer like this?

MissJu
07-31-2015, 05:20 PM
Yes I did. He actually for no reason involved me in troubles, i reported him, asked site to ban him. Nah they did not even answered on my email.

caramelcraze
07-31-2015, 06:18 PM
I have. I used to get multiple page emails from some dude who would spend like $100 a month on me. I'd get even LONGER emails if I decided not to log on or was on past his bedtime. Finally reported him to CB support and got him banned after he threatened to track me down if I wasn't online every night when I said I would be. It's been nearly a year now and THANKFULLY i haven't heard from him since.

xCamLovex
07-31-2015, 09:07 PM
The lack of acknowledgement of being totally insane really makes me wonder who these people are (or think they are).

xCamLovex
07-31-2015, 09:11 PM
I think this customer spent $20 on me and wrote me over 10 paragraphs stating how much he was obsessed with me. Today, I "misunderstood" and mistranslated the messages. Oh of course it's me! Not you!