PDA

View Full Version : My Article on Investing In Fan Engagement

aviolante
08-17-2015, 04:40 AM
Hey ladies :) For the past few years I've been focusing my energy on creating innovative ways to help performers streamline their efforts on targeting and engaging their actual true fans, I co-founded a company () and we have an amazing app/storefront solution that helps you sell and engage directly to your paying customers. One of the big reasons we created this solution was because of how ineffective engaging your fans via social networks has become. I recently wrote up a detailed article about why you as a performer should invest in engaging your fans directly, I would really appreciate if you lovely ladies would give it a read and let me know what you think. Your feedback is much appreciated :)

You can read the full article here:

GlitterButterfly
08-17-2015, 11:00 AM
I really like the idea for your app. I'd like to know more about it. What does it do exactly?

Now, for your article, it seems very well researched. However, it seems a bit wordy. I would try to shorten it to about half of the length and make it more concise. I also think that you could add some antidotes, perhaps drop the celebrity names who have fans that you refer to in your article, or give other real life but applicable stories to demonstrate just how powerful a certain platform can be in reaching a growing fanbase.

You have a really awesome start but editing a written piece will really give your article some shine.

I hope that you don't take my constructive criticism harshly. If I had thought that it was bad then I wouldn't have bothered to write a response.

Keep going! :)

aviolante
08-17-2015, 11:06 AM
Thank you so much for the feedback! I appreciate any feedback good or bad! It's all helpful.

Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] and I'll explain how it works.

I really like the idea for your app. I'd like to know more about it. What does it do exactly?

Now, for your article, it seems very well researched. However, it seems a bit wordy. I would try to shorten it to about half of the length and make it more concise. I also think that you could add some antidotes, perhaps drop the celebrity names who have fans that you refer to in your article, or give other real life but applicable stories to demonstrate just how powerful a certain platform can be in reaching a growing fanbase.

You have a really awesome start but editing a written piece will really give your article some shine.

I hope that you don't take my constructive criticism harshly. If I had thought that it was bad then I wouldn't have bothered to write a response.

Keep going! :)

caramelcraze
08-19-2015, 01:37 AM
Mind answering my questions from your last thread regarding blondpanda? I'm still very interested to hear your response. https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?200920-How-To-Make-Money-From-SnapChat-Subscriptions