PDA

View Full Version : Finding adult talent for videos - where?

LazyCat
09-15-2015, 10:04 AM
We are in the process of expanding and looking for new talent. We are trying the obvious routes like social media, craigslist, and backpage. Anyone have any other ideas? We are not looking for agents or fly-by-night actors (which is unusual for an adult studio, they usual want someone for 2 or 3 shoots and move on). Would love to hear peoples thoughts on where we could look!

justlurk
09-15-2015, 10:36 AM
Where are you located?

LazyCat
09-15-2015, 10:47 AM
Atlanta

justlurk
09-15-2015, 10:49 AM
You might have to be willing to travel or cover travel expenses if you're not finding enough talent. The major agencies are in L.A. and Miami and they aren't cheap. Xbiz is a good site I was hired on there once. Modelmayhem can be good but they don't allow adult you need to be discreet on there.

LazyCat
09-15-2015, 10:54 AM
Our hope was that living in a major Metro area there would be untapped talent -- girls who don't want to travel to LA or Miami but are interested in the business. Just not someone you can find on linkedin :-)

SophiaSylvan
09-15-2015, 01:47 PM
Fetlife groups and onemodelplace.com has some choices for adult work. I found a few models on there. Also look at studios in your area and who they book.

LazyCat
09-15-2015, 03:18 PM
Fetlife groups and onemodelplace.com has some choices for adult work. I found a few models on there. Also look at studios in your area and who they book.

cool, thanks Sophia!