PDA

View Full Version : Yezzclips.com

MessyChick
10-05-2015, 06:36 AM
This site seems to have a similar set up to C4S but allows different content, as apparent by visiting their home page lol

If you are VAT registered they give you 60% if not then i think its about 48% you can withdraw by Paypal for a 10 euro fee. This site seems to be more European than C4S, but other than the obvious I can gleam from the homepage, does anyone have any recent dealings? I believe they changed hands at the start of this year

edit: CW the homepage is very scat focussed, dont look at it if this upsets you xx

justsometwat
10-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Wow, I was not prepared for that.

Sinna (2pee4you)
10-05-2015, 01:35 PM
I actually don't know if you saw that, but I have yezzclips in my comparison site as well:

http://adult-income.com/clipstore-comparison/

The site is very heavily scat focused, so anyone going there, it's full of poop and such. If you plan on opening an additional store there, be aware that many customers might be turned off when they visit or find out that you have a store there. To some businesses, this can be damaging. I have read from customers who found out their favorite sweet model had a store there and it totally put them off for that model in general.

They were based in the Netherlands and indeed changed owner, but nothing really happened when they did that. I barely noticed.

The tax and affiliate system there makes your cut really low, as I have noticed that pretty much every customer there is affiliated to someone.

That means you get about 33% of those sales. Back at the time I found that too low to continue my store there. I only just started again to see how yezzclips does in my comparison.

From yezzclips.com:

10. General conditions between the PROVIDER and the STUDIOS10.1 Video and photo rightsThe STUDIOS give the right to sell the STUDIO'S video and photo content to 3. parties to the PROVIDER. The PROVIDER pays the STUDIO a share of 60% of all sales, if the sale was referred by an AFFILIATE the PROVIDER pays the STUDIO a share of 40%. The payouts are including EU VAT (21%). If the STUDIO resides outside of the European Union or is a company without VAT ID No. or is not represented by a company at all, but a private individual the payout is the net value of 60/40% (e.g. 60 / 1,21 = 49,59% payout, 40 / 1,21 = 33,05%).

Luna66
10-05-2015, 02:38 PM
I have extremely recent (like in the last month) experience. The traffic is cheap and the cut is too low to bother with them. I made an account, uploaded a shit ton (no pun intended!) of videos (high quality videos that sell very well elsewhere), charged 2 euros/min due to the sensitive nature of the videos (people are more than happy to pay me $2/min elsewhere which is around the same in euros) and got 2 sales for the entire month my store was up, uploading a clip every day. I'm 99% sure it's because i'm charging almost double what the other girls on there are charging, they're all charging 1/min + 0.99 like on clips4sale. Even charging double what everyone else is charging, I still made barely anything from the two videos I sold. The total was 17.98 euros, I got 5.95 euros which is around 33% like Sinna said. That's not including the payout fee (I never even bothered to cash out before deleting my account, 5.95 is pocket change!). If i'd charged what everyone else was charging i'd have like $2 my cut from 2 good length explicit pooping clips. Don't bother, you can get a much higher cut and better quality traffic (who don't mind paying decent rates) elsewhere.

MessyChick
10-06-2015, 09:32 AM
Sinna do you do the paintings?

Sinna (2pee4you)
10-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Sinna do you do the paintings?

Uhm, I don't quite understand that question :O Which paintings? Gifs? Pictures? Pictures on adult-income.com?

MessyChick
10-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Uhm, I don't quite understand that question :O Which paintings? Gifs? Pictures? Pictures on adult-income.com?

never mind, i thought you looked like someone Ive seen online who does adult paintings, but obviously not the same person xx