PDA

View Full Version : Dino Erotica is a Thing

JenniferNorth
10-17-2015, 09:06 AM
I'm trying to start back on writing my erotica, and I found out that this is a thing: Dinosaur Erotica

http://jezebel.com/dinosaur-erotica-exists-and-its-just-as-amazing-as-you-1438081697

Alrightly then! And here I was, going to peddle boring old things like group sex and stuff...I guess I need to get more creative!

DonaDiabla
10-17-2015, 03:40 PM
Welcome back, Jennifer North!
Anyways, you need to think outside of the box when selling your erotica. Mainstream erotica still sales but niche markets will bring you in more money.Dinosaur Erotica is not selling as much anymore if you are newbie to the genre. You can start off with one book in this genre and heavy promote that. I hope that helps!

JenniferNorth
10-17-2015, 04:22 PM
Awww thanks for the welcome back Dona!! <3

Yes that advice is awesome, and I saw your thread on selling texting sessions on panty sites (both these two things plus erotica are what I am focusing on right now) so mucho gratitude! I thought I was done with the adult field, but I guess not!

Bahuba
10-17-2015, 10:16 PM
Are we talking Barney or a diplodocus? now there's an image you don't even want to imagine, much less see. You'd have to be a surpassingly skilled writer to make someone want to do anything with Barney other than pitch him off the nearest bridge.