PDA

View Full Version : Offer for a fart clip?

veronikaJJ
10-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Ladies,

I have quite good offer for a custom fart clip. But the only problem is that my farts sound usually like a silent airy hiss. Do you have any experience with this? Or do you have any advice how to make my farts loud? :-\

takiaya
10-23-2015, 01:24 PM
Ladies,

I have quite good offer for a custom fart clip. But the only problem is that my farts sound usually like a silent airy hiss. Do you have any experience with this? Or do you have any advice how to make my farts loud? :-\

Fake it, most fart guys want your ass in the camera when you supposidly fart, so use your mouth to blow hard on your arm or shoulder and make a fart sound

Luna66
10-23-2015, 02:29 PM
I meant to reply to this and totally forgot, sorry! Hope it's not too late. I make loads of fart clips and my tried and tested way to make excellent sounding farts every time is using an enema bulb to push air into your ass. Something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Cleanstream-AA505-Enema-Bulb-Red/dp/B002SKG8GU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1445635306&sr=8-2&keywords=enema+bulb

Don't worry if you're not into anal, the tip of the tube is so tiny (literally thinner than a pen) you can barely feel it and you don't need to insert it deep at all, just like a millimetre into your ass. Then squeeze the bulb until there's no air left in it. It will feel weird in your stomach but not painful or uncomfortable at all, just an odd sensation. Then, and this is really important, hold it in like you're holding in a fart. Squeeze your ass tight holding the air in, pull the bulb out, hold it for a few more seconds and then just let it out just like a normal fart.

Every single time it gives me reeeeeally long, reeeeeally loud farts, it's amazing!

Make sure you edit out the parts of the video where you pump the air into your ass (guys like to think the farts are real). If you're clothed in the video you can probably get away with doing a fart with your mouth on your arm but if he wants to see your bare ass as you fart, this is the only way. Your asshole moves as you fart (and fart fetish guys obviously know this) and doing fake ones with your mouth obviously doesn't make your asshole move!

Good luck and I hope this helps :)

Luna66
10-23-2015, 02:34 PM
P.S. Use lube when putting the tube in your ass!

HaydenBlue
10-23-2015, 03:21 PM
Just so you know - they can tell when it's faked or not - even pumped farts. They have message boards with lists of models including the clip stores/sites - if its real, pumped, or dubbed. They are very serious about their fetish. Fart fetish videos also get pirated a lot, so make sure to watermark your video in multiple spots.

takiaya
10-23-2015, 03:59 PM
Just so you know - they can tell when it's faked or not - even pumped farts. They have message boards with lists of models including the clip stores/sites - if its real, pumped, or dubbed. They are very serious about their fetish. Fart fetish videos also get pirated a lot, so make sure to watermark your video in multiple spots.

If they want to see my ass, I just squeeze my butt muscles together and let them go with the camera on my ass and fake it as well, most of the time they want clothed, this one time I got my boyfriend to fart loudly off to the side of the camera while I made my video. But to each their own. lol. I only ever make them if a guy orders a custom of one, never had a complaint yet and I cant make myself actually really fart for a video. They also sell pretty well as a resell.

ruinator
10-23-2015, 04:00 PM
Guys that buy fart videos can tell if the farts are fake. So I wouldn't fake them. As someone else said, fart videos get pirated heavily. I made quite a few of them years ago, and stopped once I saw how a site dedicated to farts was posting them for free to members, with hidden links that I couldn't see.

Sinna (2pee4you)
10-26-2015, 09:06 PM
To me, it's about your own ethics and what you feel good about. I never fake or insert air. As a result, my farts are "girly" although some are really "nice". I always collect them and make a compilation. If you take the effort and collect real farts, the guys can accept you and be honest in return (or at least buy your clip instead of downloading it from their hidden pirate bay). This has worked well for me, even though I tend to do naked farts now to make sure the guys can see that everything is real, while some prefer clothed farts. You can't please everyone :O It's true though that many (fart) fetishists are really good at distinguishing fake from real (the very reason I am successful, because I have a fetish myself and the guys notice that all the time)

There are guys into the silent-but-deadly fart and there are guys for pretty much every fart you could make, including pumped farts. I would just try it and do what you feel good about. To me, honesty is very important and vital, but I can understand everyone who rather wants to have the most spectacular clip or just doesn't care.

Everyone has to make up their own mind about what they are willing to do and how much they want to risk. When a guy would ask me to exaggerate and I would not be able to do it without "cheating", I would add that to the description, so no one is left in the dark about it.

I try to treat the customers with respect and how I would want to be treated. It sure cost me a lot , but I am happy.

Sunnylexie
11-01-2015, 12:53 AM
I've never made fart videos but if I ever start I think I will just specify in the description if they are real or pumped. From my SM experience, there are people who don't care and will settle for pumped air, and there are people who want them real. And YES, there is a difference between the real and the pumped, and someone who's seen hundreds of fart videos would certainly see it.

Luna66
11-01-2015, 05:19 AM
Yeah, the more experienced guys can tell when they're pumped. I always write it in the description when they're pumped or I tell the guy before he pays if it's a custom. I can't fart on demand so I tell them the deal with pumped farts and they either accept or decline.

Saboo32
12-26-2015, 05:15 PM
Absolutely do not fake it. If you can't produce big farts then pump as a last resort. Faking it is the most insulting thing to a paying fart fetishist and is not dealt with lightly.

EllieGold
12-26-2015, 08:15 PM
agreed! I seldom make farting clips because when i fart, i can never seem to record at convenient times lol.

CatBBW
12-27-2015, 07:38 AM
I've never made fart videos but if I ever start I think I will just specify in the description if they are real or pumped. From my SM experience, there are people who don't care and will settle for pumped air, and there are people who want them real. And YES, there is a difference between the real and the pumped, and someone who's seen hundreds of fart videos would certainly see it.

OK, I'm intrigued. How can you tell from looking if the air is natural or pumped?

Saboo32
12-27-2015, 06:41 PM
OK, I'm intrigued. How can you tell from looking if the air is natural or pumped?I'll answer also, basically lots of fart fetishists believe 90% of all big long farts are pumped (even if they're not pumped). It's just assumed a girl can not rip a big long fart over and over without edits or a pump, I believe otherwise with some girls being naturally very very gassy. To answer your question simply; if it's natural there are less big sounding farts, less farts in general and next to no edits.

Something I'd like to implore any starting videos in this fetish, try to not spread your butt cheeks when farting as it hinders the crackling anus fart sound and delivers a disappointing hissy airy fart, this is because the anus is pulled open. If anything pushing your cheeks together is a much better option.

Bootsie
01-10-2016, 01:10 PM
Try filming a few of your "quiet, hissing" farts. I do a lot of fart customs (I am ridiculously gassy, and I love farting, I find it fun and hilarious and cute) and sometimes I will set everything up and the fart turns out nearly silent. When reviewing the footage, however, I found that some of them you can hear, and some guys love the "silent but deadly" type. Some you can't hear and that footage is useless, but give it a shot. If you get a little squeak at the start, that might be what you need for a particular style of clip!

I love fart fetishists. Yes, tons of my stuff is pirated all over, but it's something I love doing and guys still buy. And did I mention I GET TO FART? Seriously, I get as much joy from farting now as I did when I was 8 years old. It's just awesome.

BambiCutie
01-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Try Amazing Grass Green Superfood and excessive amounts of protein from beans, eggs, grass/wheat..I swear this will cause gas for a week!

SuperPookie
09-17-2016, 05:15 PM
This is a problem I never thought I'd have. A guy paid me for a custom which sounded so simple-just stick my butt in shorts towards the camera and make some loud farts. Well I've eaten 5 large bean burritos in 2 days and not so much as a toot. I might have to refund his money.

veronikaJJ
02-01-2017, 02:13 AM
I tried to make that clip and he was satisfied. I explained him that I only fart silent poofs and not those rumbling ones. :D But anyway it was kinda hard work. I was holding one for almost the whole day, then started to record and pushed it out. It was such a long one but it was the quietest hiss ever, barely heard on camera.

donna_ann
02-01-2017, 10:20 AM

I agree. Fake farts are obvious. When a girl in a video is farting loudly over and over for minutes at a time it's just totally unnatural.

Here's a video with fake farts.

https://youtu.be/7UlDmH9-v_w

You could tell the difference.

I think your best bet is whenever you have to fart for real videotape it and then make a compilation video of all of your real farts.

donna_ann
02-01-2017, 10:23 AM
Here's a video with fake farts

And here's a video with all real farts.

https://youtu.be/l733UiTCFIU

Rispy_Girl
02-01-2017, 10:27 AM
Anyone have favorite foods for this? I haven't done one of these videos yet, but of all the foods, black beans are the most likely to for sure make me gassy.

veronikaJJ
02-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Anyone have favorite foods for this? I haven't done one of these videos yet, but of all the foods, black beans are the most likely to for sure make me gassy.

I tried dried apricots, black beans but not from a can. Also cabbage or hummus works for me :D I can fart like 30 times a day after these.

veronikaJJ
03-14-2017, 03:46 AM
I have another offer for a fart clip :) but girls I still don't know how to make it loud. I watched some fart videos on net but how do they do those big bombs?

Ginnyyy
03-14-2017, 05:03 AM
I am not into farting videos but I do it in privates. Mine are silent and only in the mornings since I do keep my colon clean regularly by enemas. But in privates, I insert 1-2 fingers to create a hole, pull them out and imediately suck air through there. I push the air out however...long...short and as an extra...I add spit on my ass so it would make a bigger noise plus the view when spit is jumping everywhere...precious. Well, the re still fake farts and the guys know it. For a video, make a collage of farts suposedly right when you are feeling a fart, in different ocassions of the day but before suck a bit air through ass better when staying doggy naked and then start filming and push it out super delicate with barely a sound so it would definitely sound real. Big bombs may come in a row without fingering if you develop your anal muscles and just suck air push out in a row, just as pussy farts.

WendiStarr
03-14-2017, 09:38 AM
This entire thread has me laughing. I'm immature when it comes to farts. They make me laugh when other people do it. For me it's painful. I have ibs so I'm happy to be able to profit from my painfully annoying health condition but I rarely ever get those requests. I've noticed that beans, cabbage, eggs, broccoli, brussel sprouts, wheatgrass juice, and anything with a lot of garlic can create gas(if you like middle eastern food that garlic sauce that comes with chicken shawarma is great for causing a lot of gas). If you can, film your clip in the bathroom, kitchen, or somewhere where it would naturally create more noise.

minnow
03-14-2017, 06:52 PM
Reading this thread is really a gas. :D Amazing what a YT or Google search will turn up. There was a renown "flatulist" by the name of Joseph Pujol (1857 - 1945) who could suck a bunch of air into his intestine and expel a farting sound practically on demand. He went by "Le Petomane", and was quite the draw at Paris clubs, farting out musical tunes, and other variations. A 1973 movie was made on his life and at least parts of it can be viewed on you tube. Enjoy, bon apetit.....

veronikaJJ
05-20-2017, 11:57 PM
Thank you all for these answers :). I filmed several farts for that video and the client was happy with it. I recorder 2 loud ones and the rest was silent ones but some of them were really long. He liked that :)