PDA

View Full Version : MyFetishLive.com

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

laurielegs
11-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Thought I'd start a thread here too for this site so that the staff can answer questions directly since they are not currently allowed to post in camming connection.

Tsani
11-08-2015, 04:07 PM
Sweet, hopefully it won't get moved back over to CC... that's happened before.

space_cowgirl
11-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Has anyone found out what "the rules" are for shows?

audritwo
11-08-2015, 07:13 PM
Is there a model referral program?

thegooddoctor
11-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Hello everyone. I'm Doc. I'm the admin/ owner/ resident nerd over at MyFetishLIVE. I'm happy to answer any and all questions. So far I see two that I'll answer.

Firstly- Da Rules: The short answer. This is a work in progress, but generally pretty good guidelines. We're a bit more liberal than most sites, even the old Kink Live.
• Extreme violence, blood (real or fake), use of weapons, especially knives, is prohibited.
• No drug use. This includes alcohol and marijuana, even from locations where it is legal. We feel that having a glass of wine while you’re camming is fine. You just can’t drink alcohol while you’re in frame. Obvious drunkenness on cam is never acceptable. You can drink nonalcoholic beverages on frame. We suggest any beverages be put in a cup where it is not obvious as to its contents, nor should you elaborate on its contents to your viewers. Read into that however you'd like.
• Obscenity- acts that have been found to be obscene in various jurisdictions include but are not limited to: vomiting, defecation, fisting, having animals on cam (including pets). Most of these are pretty straight forward as to why they are not acceptable.
• Visible urination is not acceptable in public chat. Urination on another person while on cam is never acceptable.
• No choking or asphyxiation.
• Wax play is acceptable, provided that the wax is not red. This one seems silly, but there’s a reason behind it. Melted red wax “simulates” blood, which is not acceptable. Do not remove wax from the body with a knife.
• Portraying oneself as under the age of 18 is never acceptable. AB/DL shows are acceptable, provided that you choose your wording carefully. Certain words can’t be said in profiles or in chat.
 “Take me private and I’ll act like a baby” is not acceptable.
 “Take me private and let’s indulge your diaper fantasies” is acceptable.
• Sleeping, passed out, chloroform, mind control, hypnosis, rape, and abductions scenes are not acceptable. Basically anything that is falls under the category of consensual nonconsent is not permitted, even if it is only simulated.
• Forced orgasms are not allowed. The action of causing someone to have an orgasm is acceptable. The issue is with the term “forced.” We prefer the term “highly compelled” orgasms instead.
• Violating anyone’s copyright or intellectual property is never permitted. Aside from the obvious, this basically this means that any logos of companies that might not be happy to be associated with the acts you’re performing should not be shown.

Edit: Another point I'd like to make here, is that my cam site is different than a lot of others. I've had a couple problems already with a model or two. The basic notion here, is that this is a Premium cam site, and members pay top dollar for fetish and bdsm content. As this is a new site, we're in the process of molding and growing the site "culture." Freeloaders and beggars are not to be tolerated. However, freeloaders and beggars learn to freeload and beg, when models do stuff in public chat for free. Thus far, we have very few beggars on our site if any. I've only seen one or two, in the two weeks we've been live, and I'm on the site pretty much all day. So... my general rule of thumb, while I do not want to restrict your show, keep it classy in public, and get down and dirty in private, because we are in the process of TEACHING our members to be good members. Most of them are already, but as we grow, we need to ensure that new members don't pick up bad habits that I don't want on the site- disrespect, begging, freeloading, etc.

Model referral program- we have a customer referral link for models to give out. That give an extra 10% above the standard 50% cut. I don't have anything in place about referring other models at the moment. It's theoretically possible, but I'm not sure if adding an extra affiliate level would kick the site into the realm of "no longer sustainable." I'll need a bit of time to see how things go and if I have the wiggle room, I may add something like that in.

thegooddoctor
11-08-2015, 11:37 PM
In the other thread I saw someone asking about Payoneer. Personally, I'd love to be able to include that as an option. There's a nice little module that comes packed with my software to do automatic payments through it. However, I spoke with the folks over at Payoneer, and in order to set up international payroll with them, they want me to commit to transferring $240,000 per year through them. As a new, small, niche site, I don't even know if I'll make that gross in a year, domestic AND international, so there's no way I could commit to those numbers. I asked them if they could make an exception for a small business startup, but they basically told me to fuck off. So.... maybe eventually if we get big enough, but until then, there's not much I can do about that. I am, however, willing to work with people on payment methods and try to find something acceptable for everyone.

Tsani
11-09-2015, 12:33 AM
Thanks so much for taking the time to address our questions here :) I have a couple of questions myself.

• Extreme violence, blood (real or fake), use of weapons, especially knives, is prohibited.

What about vampire roleplay? With fake fangs and stuff but no blood or fake blood. Can we mention blood? Not a deal breaker for me but I have some nice fang tooth caps that might be fun for guys who like that kind of thing ;)

• Forced orgasms are not allowed. The action of causing someone to have an orgasm is acceptable. The issue is with the term “forced.” We prefer the term “highly compelled” orgasms instead.

What about the term "milking"?

Freeloaders and beggars are not to be tolerated. However, freeloaders and beggars learn to freeload and beg, when models do stuff in public chat for free.

I think I'm going to like this site very much ;D

thegooddoctor
11-09-2015, 01:26 AM
What about vampire roleplay? With fake fangs and stuff but no blood or fake blood. Can we mention blood? Not a deal breaker for me but I have some nice fang tooth caps that might be fun for guys who like that kind of thing ;)

Yup. That's fine. Just no drawing blood, or anything that looks like blood.

What about the term "milking"?

That's fine.

I think I'm going to like this site very much ;D

Thank you. I hope you do.

CatBBW
11-09-2015, 07:28 AM
Hello :)

Q1) is Period Play ok? Because this isn't a violent act, isn't actually cutting or drawing blood, yet is seen as "obscene" in many areas of the adult industry (just as sanitary protection is seen as a "luxury item" here in England - grrr), and it attracts premium prices...

Q2) is incest roleplay OK, as long as the parties portrayed (and playing) are over 18? (ie: "ooh, you've been stealing Mummy's panties" etc)

Q3) as an international (UK) model, are all the payment methods available to me, as long as I have hit the payout limit?

They're my initial questions, thanks for reading :)

sexysusie
11-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Doc, there are many UK girls who also cam, it's not all about USA gals ya know. Can I suggest you lower the insane $500 minimum for international payments? $100 is still scary for usm but more manageable. How are we to know your site has enough traffic for us to ever meet such a high minimum/ What If I make $200 but not $500? Payoneer is a pain in the arse unless you have arranged with them to offer global bank transfers? Otherwise we pay high fees to get our money and it's stuck on that damn card which is all but impossible to use. Do you have any plans for better payment methods for UK girls please? If so I'd love to sign up and give it a go.

SuperPookie
11-09-2015, 12:52 PM
I just applied and I must say the no freeloaders thing sounds fantastic because they're breeding like rats everywhere else so kudos to you for that.
I do have a few questions though if you don't mind.
1. Will the rule against split camming remain and if so what is the penalty for breaking it? While I personally don't believe I have the internet speeds to do it at the moment, many ladies do and as a new site traffic might be an issue so it could be a necessity.
2. How flexible are you about doing taboo? While I don't do kiddie stuff ,I would say probably 90% of my Exclusive shows on Streamate are of the taboo variety so it is a extremely common request for me so if that holds on your site refusing all of them could be a significant detriment to my income.
3. What forms of advertising are you doing or will this mostly be self referred traffic in the manner of NiteFlirt ? As a newbie model I don't yet have enough of a following to do well in that sort of set-up regardless of how much I advertise on Twitter.

Tsani
11-09-2015, 01:03 PM
They do allow splitcamming. If you got that information from the FAQ's he said to ignore that as it's the text that came with the camming software and he's working on changing that.

space_cowgirl
11-09-2015, 01:12 PM
However, freeloaders and beggars learn to freeload and beg, when models do stuff in public chat for free.

And when models do things in free chat PERIOD.

YES. Signing up!

KatM
11-09-2015, 01:18 PM
So i get Payoneer is not going to be an option for payment, i have a situation with Paxum but it's possible to sort things out with my account there otherwise i wont be able to cam on this site as i dont wanna deal with bank accounts or checks here considering i am in Europe; i just wish the minimum payment for international models to be lowered to $100 or even less cause yes, $500 is insanely high, the site is new, models need time to get a following & start to make good money on site, it also depends a lot on what traffic we'll have, i think models wont dedicate full time to this site from start but try to splitcam or go there for a shorter shift besides the main sites we are on. $500 is just too high for me, it'll take ages to make that at the beginning, i am not even willing to try at this minimum amount, pls lower it to at least $100. Ty!

SuperPookie
11-09-2015, 02:46 PM
They do allow splitcamming. If you got that information from the FAQ's he said to ignore that as it's the text that came with the camming software and he's working on changing that.
Thank you , I think that was were I got it actually.

thegooddoctor
11-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Q1) is Period Play ok? Because this isn't a violent act, isn't actually cutting or drawing blood, yet is seen as "obscene" in many areas of the adult industry (just as sanitary protection is seen as a "luxury item" here in England - grrr), and it attracts premium prices...

I don't know. I'll look into that.

Q2) is incest roleplay OK, as long as the parties portrayed (and playing) are over 18? (ie: "ooh, you've been stealing Mummy's panties" etc)

Hot! Go for it!

Q3) as an international (UK) model, are all the payment methods available to me, as long as I have hit the payout limit?

Well ACH is a US domestic only kind of thing. I COULD send a check in USD, but i'm not entirely sure your bank would like it very much if you tried to deposit it. If they don't care, than that's find with me. A lot of people have been asking me about international payments. I'll address that below.

Doc, there are many UK girls who also cam, it's not all about USA gals ya know. Can I suggest you lower the insane $500 minimum for international payments? $100 is still scary for usm but more manageable. How are we to know your site has enough traffic for us to ever meet such a high minimum/ What If I make $200 but not $500? Payoneer is a pain in the arse unless you have arranged with them to offer global bank transfers? Otherwise we pay high fees to get our money and it's stuck on that damn card which is all but impossible to use. Do you have any plans for better payment methods for UK girls please? If so I'd love to sign up and give it a go.

OK. I've seen a lot of comments about this. The $500 minimum is for International WIRE transfers. They cost me $50 EACH to do. Paxum minimum is $50. Those cost me $1 each. I can't do Payoneer yet. See my above comment about the minimums they're demanding of me. If you can think of another option, I'm more than happy to look into it. I've been contemplating Google Wallet. I have to check their policies though. I don't want to get in trouble for breaking one of their rules.

I just applied and I must say the no freeloaders thing sounds fantastic because they're breeding like rats everywhere else so kudos to you for that.

Thank you.

1. Will the rule against split camming remain and if so what is the penalty for breaking it? While I personally don't believe I have the internet speeds to do it at the moment, many ladies do and as a new site traffic might be an issue so it could be a necessity.

Split camming is fine. It shouldn't even increase the bandwidth you use. If you'd like, I can help you set it up.

2. How flexible are you about doing taboo? While I don't do kiddie stuff ,I would say probably 90% of my Exclusive shows on Streamate are of the taboo variety so it is a extremely common request for me so if that holds on your site refusing all of them could be a significant detriment to my income.

I'm not flexibile on it at all. I very strictly LOVE tabboo play! As long as you can work AROUND the rules, we're good.

3. What forms of advertising are you doing or will this mostly be self referred traffic in the manner of NiteFlirt ? As a newbie model I don't yet have enough of a following to do well in that sort of set-up regardless of how much I advertise on Twitter.

I'm going to be doing some ad buys on very specific niche sites. For example, we currently have a lot of AB/DL models and members, so I'm going to advertise on Daily Diapers. If you have suggestions on sites that will bring in QUALITY traffic by advertising on them, I'd love to hear them.

RedMeg
11-09-2015, 03:01 PM
I just signed up- and now I'm having fetish fantasies. Can't wait for approval!

thegooddoctor
11-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Oh. One more thing. For those of you that signed up but haven't gotten approved yet. That's due to one of a couple reasons- 1) you actually did get approved and the email went to your spam folder, or I approved you so fast you mistook the email as confirmation of making the account. 2) You're missing something from the application- usually a photo for the profile seems to be a really common skipped step. I don't like profiles with no photo, so I won't approve one until it's complete.

If you've applied and can't log in to check the status- email me at webmaster at myfetishlive.com I'm really good at getting back to people. I promise. I'm here to help you in any way that I can. Hit me up and I'll get you all sorted out. I'd love to see all of you on my site.

Doc

thegooddoctor
11-09-2015, 03:04 PM
I just signed up- and now I'm having fetish fantasies. Can't wait for approval!

Done!

SuperPookie
11-09-2015, 03:34 PM
Oh. One more thing. For those of you that signed up but haven't gotten approved yet. That's due to one of a couple reasons- 1) you actually did get approved and the email went to your spam folder, or I approved you so fast you mistook the email as confirmation of making the account. 2) You're missing something from the application- usually a photo for the profile seems to be a really common skipped step. I don't like profiles with no photo, so I won't approve one until it's complete.

If you've applied and can't log in to check the status- email me at webmaster at myfetishlive.com I'm really good at getting back to people. I promise. I'm here to help you in any way that I can. Hit me up and I'll get you all sorted out. I'd love to see all of you on my site.

Doc Ah, I bet that's what happened to me then .I got a approval but tried to login and it didn't recognize me. I just figured I'd probably filled something out wrong. Thank you so much for answering my questions and I look forward to working on your site.

thegooddoctor
11-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Oh wait, nevermind. Google wallet is US only. Damn. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

thegooddoctor
11-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Ah, I bet that's what happened to me then .I got a approval but tried to login and it didn't recognize me. I just figured I'd probably filled something out wrong. Thank you so much for answering my questions and I look forward to working on your site.

Also, make sure you're trying to log in using the Performer link at the bottom of the page and NOT the login form up top. That's for users, not performers.

Tsani
11-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Oh wait, nevermind. Google wallet is US only. Damn. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Google wallet's also not adult friendly. Not sure how they would view it for payroll only though. I know some non adult friendly processors are ok with it if it's for payroll. Like PayPal, but many of us won't risk having our PP accounts linked to anything adult. Maybe Dwolla?

RaeRae
11-09-2015, 04:49 PM
I know Naked.com uses Dwolla for payroll, so it wouldn't hurt to ask them, and they can send payments automatically to bank accounts if the model enables it in the settings.

I just signed up last night and will be writing up my profile soon so I can try out the site! I was approved but I never did get the email (not even in my Spam). Just thought I'd let you know :)

Edit: Is there anyway that you could make a switch category that would list models under both Dominant and Submissive so we don't have use two of the limited category spaces in the list for it?

thegooddoctor
11-09-2015, 06:39 PM
Dwolla is only for US domestic transactions.

I added a switch category.

thegooddoctor
11-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Out of curiosity, am I missing something here, but what, exactly, is wrong with Paxum? According to their fee schedule:

https://www.paxum.com/payment/fees.php?view=views/fees.xsl

getting money out of a Paxum account is pretty cheap- $5 by check or ACH, $8.95 by EFT.

KatM
11-09-2015, 07:18 PM
My personal experience with Paxum was: i signed up with a cam site and then with paxum but the site was not working for me so i did not make payout there, when i received the Paxum plastic card & wanted to activate it they wanted me to pay activation fee in the amount of $50, i could not activate my card due to the fact that i did not have available funds in my account so my account remained open but never active, the card expired in between.
Now i cant open a new account there cause they have my name & address on file, i still have to pay the $50 fee and maybe some extra penalties? Not sure. I know this is a unique experience i had with Paxum but i find it greedy from them to ask for $50 activation fee, they say is the annual maintenance fee but why take it from the beginning for the whole year & not monthly like Payoneer does?
Now seriously, what if the cam site is not working for me?! Paxum is just weird in my opinion.

euaici
11-09-2015, 07:48 PM
On the subject of freeloaders... can guys tip on the site? If yes, how should the tip look like, so everybody can know it's genuine?

Is cam2cam available? If yes, is it possible to restrict it to just 1on1 chats, not groups?

On taboo play - I see you allow models to offer other info (like twitter and such), so, if tips are available and we are not 100% sure of a roleplay, can we ask the client to tip on site for a block of time and do the show on skype?

What about customers who also want to call - is it OK to call them while in private chat?

thegooddoctor
11-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Well... what would you like instead? I am willing to work with you to find a good solution, but it needs to be economically feasible and I'd need something a little more committal than "not Paxum." I can't do Payoneer unless I commit to sending $240,000 per year. It's not for lack of me trying to get a Payoneer account. I would if I could. They rejected me. Wire transfers are very expensive but they're possible. I know that a lot of people don't like the high dollar requirements to do them, but they cost $50 each to send, which is ridiculous, but that's what the bank charges me to do them and I have no control over it. For a bit of perspective, at a $500 payout to you (at my site split of 50%), $50 is 10% of what I make on that $500. That, plus the 15% that I pay off the top for credit card processing fees, now my cut is down to 25%. Then there's affiliate pay outs that go into bringing you the traffic to make that $500, which is 10-15%, so now I'm down to about 10%. Then there's all the marketing, advertisement, hosting, bandwidth, and other costs of doing business. That's about 10% right there. If I did international wire transfers at any less, I'd literally be operating at a loss, and that's just not sustainable, unless you want me to take the wire transfer fees out of your cut. I'm not trying to be a jerk about this. I just want to explain to you where all of that money goes and why international wire transfer minimums are so high. I've been hearing a lot of people saying "this sucks" or "that sucks" but I haven't been hearing any better solutions from anyone, so I'm not sure what you want me to do.

On the subject of freeloaders... can guys tip on the site? If yes, how should the tip look like, so everybody can know it's genuine?

Yes. It's are available in the rooms. I'm working on offline tips as well. The entire box of text is a different color. Check out the site, you'll see one soon enough. It's very obvious.

Is cam2cam available? If yes, is it possible to restrict it to just 1on1 chats, not groups?

Yes there is c2c. It's only for private ppm and group ppm chats. It is not available in free chat.

On taboo play - I see you allow models to offer other info (like twitter and such), so, if tips are available and we are not 100% sure of a roleplay, can we ask the client to tip on site for a block of time and do the show on skype?

The rule of thumb that I have is that anything that can be done on skype, is possible to do on the site. IF you get a request for something that breaks the rules, discuss it with me, and I will allow skype calls on a case by case basis. Payment should be done through the site. Circumventing the site payment system with customers from the site is not allowed.

What about customers who also want to call - is it OK to call them while in private chat?

At the moment, that's not something that the site has the ability to handle, so if they want to call, then that's allowed. However, I'm working on integrating a ppm phone system, in addition to private chat. Honestly, if they're going to be calling you too, in addition do you doing your show, you should be getting paid extra for it. I do highly recommend getting a google voice number, though I'm sure you already know that.

sexysusie
11-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Paxum isn't really an option due to the $50 activation fee. i already have a payoneer account which i had to wait 3 weeks for the card to arrive (AND pay a fee!). As far as I know paxum is the same wait time and the same fees, plus it's an extra account to have to think about. As camgirls we end up with money coming in from so many different directions it's just silly. Would be so much easier if bank transfers were available to all countries, or payoneer global bank transfer as a next best option.

Re the $50 charge for wires, clips4sale passes this on to us. I actually use dailypay on that site and so avoid the fee, but it is nice to at least have the option. You could do that? You could also consider having one or both of the daily pay studios as a payment option. personally I'd prefer the UK daily pay as they can pay straight into my bank :)

Since there is no payment method for us UK gals as yet I can't sign up:( But i'll watch this thread for updates. thanks for answering all our questions.

thegooddoctor
11-09-2015, 09:46 PM
With paxum I don't believe that you NEED to get the card and/ or pay that fee. You can just have the account, and when you get paid, go online and request your money be transferred out to you, at the nominal amount to transfer it to your bank account either by check or EFT.

sexysusie
11-09-2015, 10:25 PM
it's $50 they take it out of your first payment. Loads of girls have found out after signing up they can't actually get bank transfers. Cheques can take over a month! I remember now all the bad press is why I never signed up for them. here's an example https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?193099-Paxum-Q-amp-A-Thread/page2

thegooddoctor
11-09-2015, 11:29 PM
it's $50 they take it out of your first payment. Loads of girls have found out after signing up they can't actually get bank transfers. Cheques can take over a month! I remember now all the bad press is why I never signed up for them. here's an example https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?193099-Paxum-Q-amp-A-Thread/page2

Susie, I'd like to refer to Paxum's fee schedule: https://www.paxum.com/payment/fees.php?view=views/fees.xsl

There's no fee for having an account with them. There's a yearly fee for having a Paxum card, but you don't need a card to have an account. Consider it like a paypal account. Yeah, you CAN get a paypal debit card, but you don't need to. I read the Paxum thread, and I think you're being a little unfair. A couple of people had a handful of problems a year and a half ago. That's not "all the bad press," because I've otherwise heard nothing but good things about Paxum. This site is the only place I've heard complaints about it. But I'm not here as a rep of Paxum. That's the option that I have available if you don't want a wire transfer.

You suggested DailyPay. I looked them up, and they look REALLY shady. They have literally nothing on the front page of their website. From my understanding, they basically act as an intermediary. They pay you out daily or whatever schedule you choose, minus their 5% or so fee, and I pay them according to the normal payout schedule by my normal methods. I sent them a contact request via skype, and I'll email them to look into it, but personally, I wouldn't trust this company. But if that's what you want, I'm willing to talk to them to see if it's a viable option. That going to be one of those "use at your own risk" things though. If you do halfway decently on my site, that 5% they charge is going to cost you a lot more than going through Paxum will, and judging from the dates on their forum posts, they're not exactly quick on the customer service either and there's no phone number. All you get is an email address. Again, it looks REALLY shady to me.

Serena-Shields
11-10-2015, 12:06 AM
This looks really interesting so far and I can't wait to see what happens with this site!

Tsani
11-10-2015, 12:27 AM
Which Daily Pay studio are you referring to, Doc? I can't really speak about the UK one as I've never been a member of that one, but the owner has done some very shady things in the past, has since been banned from here, and that's all I'm going to say on that subject other than there are still some girls here who use them and I won't fault them for that. Whatever works best for them.

The newer daily pay studio, otherwise known as Boleyn Models is pretty well trusted by many of the girls here, myself included.

Serena-Shields
11-10-2015, 12:40 AM
The newer daily pay studio, otherwise known as Boleyn Models is pretty well trusted by many of the girls here, myself included.

I was going to mention Boleyn! I wonder if anyone's mentioned this site to Katy.

la
11-10-2015, 02:00 AM
i am very excited- how much is the payout?

CatBBW
11-10-2015, 07:15 AM
period I don't know. I'll look into that.

Thanks. Please do, as it's difficult to find somewhere that doesn't see it as violent (??) or obscene (??).

incest over-18s Hot! Go for it!

Yay!

Well ACH is a US domestic only kind of thing. I COULD send a check in USD, but i'm not entirely sure your bank would like it very much if you tried to deposit it. If they don't care, than that's find with me. A lot of people have been asking me about international payments. I'll address that below.

My bank LOVES dollar checks. As long as you can supply it, my bank will accept it. This should be the same with most major UK banks.

Bank or wire transfer would also work for me (and a lot of us) and perhaps give us the choice of $500 limit with 'you' swallowing the fee or a lower limit with 'us' swallowing the fee? Simple ticky boxes to choose from (across all the payment methods) when cashing out each time.

thegooddoctor
11-10-2015, 07:25 AM
I was going to mention Boleyn! I wonder if anyone's mentioned this site to Katy.

Boleyn has a studio account on my site but they never really finished their paperwork or added any models. Wasn't quite sure what to do with them. If working with Boleyn is a reasonable enough solution for you guys, then it's good enough for me. From her site, she seems to be on the up and up. If you want to put Katn touch with me, I'd be happy to have a chat with her.

I had a very long conversation with Collin from Daily Pay Studios this evening. I don't know if I trust the guy. He seems pretty shady, but knows how to talk a big game and throw around some unrealistically impressive numbers. As someone who potentially would be doing some business with him, I'd really like to know what he did that got him banned from here. Please PM me the details.

SimoneGray
11-10-2015, 07:38 AM
I am so over the top excited to do this! Please please please tell me you lay down the law on models who do stuff in free chat??? Without being tipped etc though. If you do I am literally signing up today. I loved the old Kinklive, have Paxum etc so slotting right in would be easier. Plus you allow splitcamming so hooray for that.

Erm, one question though...why aren't you guys allowed to post in CC? That's a bit worrying.

sexysusie
11-10-2015, 08:38 AM
Susie, I'd like to refer to Paxum's fee schedule: https://www.paxum.com/payment/fees.php?view=views/fees.xsl

There's no fee for having an account with them. There's a yearly fee for having a Paxum card, but you don't need a card to have an account. Consider it like a paypal account. Yeah, you CAN get a paypal debit card, but you don't need to. I read the Paxum thread, and I think you're being a little unfair. A couple of people had a handful of problems a year and a half ago. That's not "all the bad press," because I've otherwise heard nothing but good things about Paxum. This site is the only place I've heard complaints about it. But I'm not here as a rep of Paxum. That's the option that I have available if you don't want a wire transfer.

You suggested DailyPay. I looked them up, and they look REALLY shady. They have literally nothing on the front page of their website. From my understanding, they basically act as an intermediary. They pay you out daily or whatever schedule you choose, minus their 5% or so fee, and I pay them according to the normal payout schedule by my normal methods. I sent them a contact request via skype, and I'll email them to look into it, but personally, I wouldn't trust this company. But if that's what you want, I'm willing to talk to them to see if it's a viable option. That going to be one of those "use at your own risk" things though. If you do halfway decently on my site, that 5% they charge is going to cost you a lot more than going through Paxum will, and judging from the dates on their forum posts, they're not exactly quick on the customer service either and there's no phone number. All you get is an email address. Again, it looks REALLY shady to me.

They are completely legit. i've been with them for 5 years on various sites with no issues. There are over 3,000 performers on their books across different sites. There is nothing 'shady' about him or about daily pay at all. 4 years ago now someone who also runs a group took issue with them on a personal level and set about discrediting them on this forum (I know this because i witnessed all of it). At the time Collin was actually posting here as a female as males can't post in camming connection. That's why he was banned. Since then a lot of misinformation has flown about, admittedly not helped by his flippant attitude to customer service which is shall we say... lacking sometimes! However as stated above, I have received daily pay and worked closely with Collin for a number of years now and trust him and the company completely. He is not exaggerating numbers at all, there are a number of top webcam performers (who are also famous in other areas) on daily pay, and I myself earn big numbers on a regular basis (and I am not a top performer by any means). If you want to talk to me further about any of this please do send a private message as there are many who prefer not to discuss DP here for the reasons stated above.

UK daily pay is a lot easier for us UK models, as we can only get Paxum through the US one as far as I know.

I have actually begun the process for a paxum account now anyway as I just noticed one of the member's here posted some pretty comprehensive info a while back about uK girls and paxum so I'll see how it goes.

laurielegs
11-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Erm, one question though...why aren't you guys allowed to post in CC? That's a bit worrying.

If I'm not mistaken, only hosts can post there so I made them a thread in here.

laurielegs
11-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Boleyn has a studio account on my site but they never really finished their paperwork or added any models. Wasn't quite sure what to do with them. If working with Boleyn is a reasonable enough solution for you guys, then it's good enough for me. From her site, she seems to be on the up and up. If you want to put Katn touch with me, I'd be happy to have a chat with her.

I had a very long conversation with Collin from Daily Pay Studios this evening. I don't know if I trust the guy. He seems pretty shady, but knows how to talk a big game and throw around some unrealistically impressive numbers. As someone who potentially would be doing some business with him, I'd really like to know what he did that got him banned from here. Please PM me the details.

Please don't confuse Colin's studio with Katy. Their studios definitely are not related.

I would be on the site a LOT more if Katy offers transfers to her studio.

space_cowgirl
11-10-2015, 11:51 AM
I signed up. Waiting for my approval email now. :)

Are the kink dollar amounts and our payout percentages listed somewhere?

I also support working with Boleyn Models. Absolutely the only trustworthy studio I've ever worked with.

RaeRae
11-10-2015, 12:36 PM
I would transfer my account into BoleynModels into a heart beat (I might be really biased in their favor :-P ).

Tsani
11-10-2015, 12:57 PM
If I'm not mistaken, only hosts can post there so I made them a thread in here.

I think it's because only females can post in CC. Doesn't matter if they're a host or not as there's lots of female site reps posting over there. I think it would be nice if we could vote in select male site reps to be allowed to post over there though.

KatM
11-10-2015, 01:07 PM
^^^ I vote for this cause like it is right now the rule is discriminatory for male site representatives, i also remember when there were some issues with SM and the owner wanted to post in CC but could not actually cause he is a male?! Not good, male site reps should be allowed to post in CC.

Serena-Shields
11-10-2015, 01:09 PM
Please don't confuse Colin's studio with Katy. Their studios definitely are not related.

I would be on the site a LOT more if Katy offers transfers to her studio.

Absolutely this! I would join in a heartbeat if Katy worked with this site.

Bootsie
11-10-2015, 01:15 PM
Hey everyone! I used to live in the UK and managed to set Paxum up to do direct transfers into my bank account in GBP for a fee of $8.50 USD per transaction. Their support has no idea how to help you do this, if y'all are interested I can post the instructions. You do NOT need to use the card :) Don't want to see international girls miss out on such a sweet site just because payment methods are a challenge.

SimoneGray
11-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Hell yes to the BoleynModels site idea. Daily Pay with Katy is everything. We all love and trust her. This would be the icing on what seems like a really sweet cake.

I do also have another question though, are you protected against the things that made the old KL fall? I know they started out offering 60% and then didn't generate enough revenue so had to have tiered systems of payments and then eventually went under financially, so do you have some sort of a system that ensures that people aren't using dodgy credit cards, and where models are protected from chargebacks but at the same time measures in place for yourself so that charge backs and bad payments don't cripple you? I mean without obviously going into too much public detail, are you covered?