PDA

View Full Version : A little too much fun with drinks

Dominic.2
11-23-2015, 10:21 PM
Speaking of drinks at the club I have a few confessions from my last visit:

1 I didn't offer the dancer a 2nd mint after our first set of dances. I let her keep her alcohol breath. Oddly the smell of her breath reminded me of college days with easy women, which felt hot. }:D

2 The dancer did indulge me of one SC fantasy I always had. I always wanted to see a waitress naked. Now we didn't get her naked, but the dancer brought over the waitress, and as punishment for bringing our drinks out so slowly from the bar, she pulled the waitress' booty shorts and panties down and spanked her bare ass in front of me. So she didn't get naked, but for me, close enough (plus it was a bikini club / topless bar anyways). I know it's frowned upon here since only the dancers should be giving a show. I never thought I would ever see that.

3 While the dancer excused herself to the restroom / smoke break, a couple other dancers came over and sat down next to me on the LD couches and lap danced each other while I watched. I bet this is more common though, right?

Let me know if any of this is inappropriate to post and I will delete.

miss.a.p1600
11-23-2015, 10:35 PM
Well sounds like you had a good time

Lol @ alcohol breath and easy college girls. I read some statistic a while back where the criteria for alcohol abuse is more lenient for college students cause they get wasted at least every weekend. I don't really like drinking alcohol anymore but when I did back in those days man I had a goooooood time and got to lower my inhibitions safely. And there was a lot of f*cking going on then too. Guys were easy and their bodies were on point.

Hmmm I didn't realize the waitress as a stripper was such a popular fantasy.

And I believe you can post things that are a bit more raunchier as this is the customer side of stripperweb.

rickdugan
11-24-2015, 11:24 AM
Hmmm I didn't realize the waitress as a stripper was such a popular fantasy.

Uh huh, especially when the waitress is hot. It's the perceived inaccessibility. Guys often want what they aren't supposed to have. It's even hotter when it involves a sexy bartender. I've seen guys in topless and even one full nude club shovel money at bartenders just to see their titties.

Dominic.2
11-24-2015, 01:45 PM
Thanks for explaining it, Rick. Miss.a.p., he is right on. My first experience with this was at a full nude strip club back when I was 19 or 20. After an hour or two there one day (basically I was there too long), I came to realize I was becoming de-sensitized to seeing the dancers walk the floor in g-strings or fully nude. At that point you start to look over to the waitress in lingerie and wonder what her nipples and pussy look like, since you've already seen everyone else's bits.