PDA

View Full Version : Couple Thousand Extra Help/Options

North
01-13-2016, 10:23 PM
There will be a couple thousand extra allocated to the entertainment budget. I wanted to get some opinions on the option I should take to spend it. Most of you guys have many years of experience (opposed to my months) or maybe you had an extra one time sum you had to decide how to divvy it out. Although I’m a far cry from when I started, I thought it would be helpful to reach out to see if you have gone down this road. I know, some spend that in a week/day so bear with this post. And I know there are clubs that a couple of thousand might not be a big deal, I am looking at the mid-tier clubs.

I see two basic options A) Long term spend, and B) Short term spend:

The A) Long term spend would be to spread the funds over a couple of months but just to increase the normal budged amount spent on each visit. This has the advantage of making the money last over a bunch of visits and each visit would be that much more fun (more LDs, girls etc.)

The B) Short term spend would be to use it all in a couple of visits, less than a month. This has the advantage of having a hell of a time for a few nights (hours of CR, multiple girls etc.)

So what do you think…. ever had an extra lump sum to spend, what did you do (good/bad regrets?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional data:
Currently 3x per month for a total of $1,000 over all three. Cash only.

arielbriel
01-14-2016, 03:41 AM
B) you're going to have more fun this way.

rickdugan
01-14-2016, 06:10 AM
North, how much do you currently spend per visit and how often do you go? There is no way to assess the A option without those data points.

slowpoke
01-14-2016, 06:54 AM
Like this

https://rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=226

Dominic.2
01-14-2016, 10:37 AM
Agreed with Rick that it's hard to tell how much fun Option A is without the extra details.

Generally I like to go to the club with enough cash (or a lot of cash) even if that means I have to space the trips out farther apart in time from one another in order to budget for that. Depending on the details, I might choose either option A or option B and have fun. Right now, option B seems the most enticing to me.

Gia2608
01-14-2016, 10:46 AM
I say B

North
01-14-2016, 06:38 PM
Rick/Dominic - Sure thing, added the info at the bottom of the original post.

So an additional $1,000 per month would double what I spend per trip or I could double the trips per month for two months (for example).

miss.a.p1600
01-14-2016, 07:43 PM
Rick/Dominic - Sure thing, added the info at the bottom of the original post.

So an additional $1,000 per month would double what I spend per trip or I could double the trips per month for two months (for example).

Just flip a coin and make it a random lucky choice.

rickdugan
01-15-2016, 06:03 PM
Well, of course the ladies are going to choose option B. Why would they want to deal with us twice as much, or even more, for the same amount of money? ;)

From a customer standpoint, I have found that the law of diminishing returns can kick in once you go over a certain threshold in some clubs. The only wildcard here is the area in which you club, which factors heavily into how much money it would take to fully enjoy a club experience.

In many clubs in many places, your original Option A, which was to double your spending from $333 to $666, would work out quite well IMHO. In the vast majority of clubs that I visit in a given year, spending almost $700 three times a month would probably make you a valuable catch. IMHO you could have quite a good time spending at that level on a repeat basis in many clubs that I visit. In fact, I would hazard to say that, at a certain point, spending like a guy out of control in some of those places could actually start to work against you by making you look like a goofy mark on a binge and getting treated accordingly.

However, if you are clubbing in places like NYC, L.A., downtown Chicago or Boston proper (and certain other expensive club areas), then it's a different story. In those locales, IMHO you'll have a much better time with a larger bankroll on a smaller number of visits. $666 can get chewed up very fast in some of those clubs, often with a healthy % of of it ending up in the clubs' cash registers rather than the dancers' purses.

Finally, option A2, which was to double your club visits and spend the same amount, would not really be my choice pretty much anywhere. Now again this may depend where you are, but I don't know many clubs where $333 per visit allows me to fully enjoy my experiences. On that kind of budget I would always be checking my bankroll to be sure that I wasn't running too low. If I can't go out to the clubs with at least $5-600 in my pocket then I generally don't bother, but to each his own.

In any event, good luck.

Dominic.2
01-15-2016, 11:12 PM
$600-700 visits ... now we're talking!

$333 visits ... I would find that nerve racking. You can go through that pretty quickly. IMO, I wouldn't enjoy those visits as much as I would be too worried I'd be running low at the wrong time. Unless you're just there to see 1 particular favorite girl and leave.

BobbleHead
01-16-2016, 12:15 PM
Why don't you just take your high end amount with you and if you're having a good time keep spending? If you're not then pack it in and go home. Having a budget doesn't mean you have to spend it all just because you are there.

Tourdefranzia
01-19-2016, 01:00 PM
This depends on your personality. Do you enjoy the variety of many dancers in a short period of time or do you prefer a deeper connection (GFE) with one dancer over a longer period of time?

I cultivate regulars over a longer period of time, and prefer to work this way. As I get to know a customer, I can better entertain him after I learn his preferences. Coming in once a week and getting a $250- 30 minute session can really stretch out your entertainment budget. I will text with customers in a friendly fashion to encourage them to return to the club every week. This gives me some income stability and the customer gets more entertainment for his money.

North
01-19-2016, 10:36 PM
Thanks All.

I purposely left my preference open-ended because I feel it’s currently in flux and I didn’t want to influence those responding. (Everything below is from my point of view and opinion, I understand I’m fairly new to it and some have been doing this for decades)

Admittedly the price point of the clubs I have “toured” is lower than places in NYC, L.A. or Vegas so the money goes further. I would call them mid-tier and I can make a night of it with the normal cash budget.

My M.O.: Hit a different club every week or two. No VIP or CR but (what I would consider) liberal on the LDs with different girls – I’m amazed how many guys just drink at the bar, watch and give the girls a hard time over a dollar when they walk around. I can easily get 10 LDs, usually more, with the rest going to incidentals (cover, tips, drinks). This allows me to get dances with about 60% of the girls that night. The other 40% are split into two categories, the bottom 20% I don’t want dances from for whatever reason (no offense girls) and the top 20% that I would like dances from but are never available, with their regular(s) or most of the night in VIP/CR. When I’m able to snag one from the top 20% it is well worth the wait/time put into it. The tour has given perspective on my like/dislikes on the different clubs and girls.

The Flux: Now I find myself being drawn to some of the same clubs I have already been to, sometimes hitting up VIP with the same girls. Obviously this bites into the nightly budget greatly with far less for the other girls. I think this other club is next on my list but end up at the other I’ve already been to– the issue being there is still at least three more clubs I wanted to check out and I have a thing about breaking self-imposed plans/goals (sounds weird I know). But I’m missing that familiarity if I do.

Now that I was able to talk it out and heard from you I’m thinking of a hybrid approach - Taking halve to the “top-tier” club in the area, going to spend but not looking foolish and see how much I leave with. Taking the other halve plus the normal budget and hit the clubs in “The Flux” for additional time/fun and the hit the last three clubs with the normal budget.

(thanks for not flaming in advance if you don’t give a shit)

North
02-19-2016, 06:42 PM
This is the load out for $1100, (50 $1s, 10 $5s, 25 $20s and 5 $100s) - ready to hit the club have some fun.;D

tigershoes
02-20-2016, 10:58 PM
Mm HMM! That's a nice looking pile you have there.

Omegaphallic
03-20-2016, 09:41 AM
This is the load out for $1100, (50 $1s, 10 $5s, 25 $20s and 5 $100s) - ready to hit the club have some fun.;D

Is just me or does American money look fake? I mean its still made of paper, not plastic!

bem401
03-21-2016, 02:09 PM
Most prudent move would be negotiate spending time elsewhere than the club with a dancer that you're fond of. It may or may not up the product (if that's even what you're looking for) but a different atmosphere would make it more enjoyable and get you undivided attention.

North
03-21-2016, 05:14 PM
As a general update to the thread, I’ve increased the number of visits and how much I bring/spend (beyond the couple thousand extra talk). I been going at least once a week and will bring about $900, usually spending at least $700. I have to say you guys were right, it’s nice not have to worry about looking in your wallet to make sure you have enough. It also fair to say I have become a “spending regular” at a club, even getting the “ohh thank god you’re here”…

Dominic.2
03-22-2016, 08:06 AM
I'm budget conscious the 29-some-odd days a month that I'm not in the club. So it's nice to be able to unwind and know that if the 2-3 laps turns into 5-8 laps with dancer #2, I don't have to keep checking funds either in my head or peeking in my wallet. Or if she wants you order tequila shots for us, I don't have to worry if Patron or DeLeon will break the bank or not (versus a well drink). Or if the dancer goes the extra mile, will I still have money left over for a tip after her dances, etc.

even getting the “ohh thank god you’re here”…^that simple compliment never gets old and always seems genuine. ;D

North
03-25-2016, 06:34 AM
Before and after money – fun times were had by me;D

Before the club load-out $1258 (4x$100, 36x$20, 13x$5, 73x$1)

Left the club with $203 (8x$20, 1x$10, 5X$5, 8x$1)

threlayer
09-19-2016, 10:22 AM
A has the advantage of finding the right gals over time.

B has the advantage of better assuring the gal/s you pick are still available, not moved on.

AleahShae
10-01-2016, 11:45 AM
You should come to El Paso!