PDA

View Full Version : Models suing NYC strip club

jasmine22
01-15-2016, 06:43 AM
It's about time. Why is it ok to use random girls off the internet for their promotions? I never understood why clubs don't just use their own girls....even crop out the face I mean that's so wrong.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entertainment/2016/01/06/model-vida-guerra-six-others-claim-nyc-strip-club-stole-intimate-pics-to-lure/?intcmp=ob_article_footer_mobile&intcmp=obnetwork

miss.a.p1600
01-15-2016, 07:50 AM
Well her pics are everywhere in the public domain she should be flattered someone considers her good looking enough to be the face of the strip club. However, The club is dumb. If they are using her image for promotion (meaning they're spending money or marketing in hopes of getting more money back) they should have paid for use of her image or paid to use stock photos.

Nothing is free in this world and the seedy men (and sometimes women) should be ashamed as this is another classic example of exploitation of women. This type of thing happens to models more than we are aware. She's lucky she found out and was able to put an end to it.

oh they use photos of random girls because it's cheaper. Getting some stock photos of models only costs a few bucks. Most strippers are not models so the club would have to hire pro photographer/ makeup artists for a photo shoot and this would cost several hundred dollars.

But i feel you though. It would make sense to have images of the girls who really work there on the club promotions.

arielbriel
01-15-2016, 01:35 PM
I heard, it is her right. I think she is doing the right thing.