PDA

View Full Version : CamSoda

Pages : 1 2 [3]

SapphireXO
04-07-2018, 05:52 AM
Does anyone work on camsoda right now? I'm starting tonight. I'm pretty excited because I see most of the girls on the top row that look like me and have the same type of build and thats rare to see. I'm going to give it a try for a few weeks and see how it goes. I'm glad they seem to like to tip for the vibe.

I signed up for this site but it was so dead I couldn't even stand it. Not even GUEST viewers. Plus you cannot have any sound on at anytime. What do you ladies do when you sit in silence in a dead room? Anyone make decent money on this site or are the viewers all bots?

euforikdoll
03-18-2019, 10:56 AM
hello girls anyone have a direct contact with camsoda or any daily paid that offer camsoda? or event a studio? thx so much

cutiecam
06-14-2019, 12:50 AM
lol The top rooms 10-23 registered members... yet 2000 "guests". Who's this site think they're fooling?

nemiissis
08-27-2019, 02:27 PM
a very good site, I was a user several times a while ago. in general, I sometimes like to hang out on dating sites or adult sites, but the more I do this, the more I understand that you need to approach this consciously and worry about your safety. a lot of fraud, cheating, deceit and money fraud, which is not very nice. therefore, I always try to read reviews on the site where I am going to register, . Here are collected reviews on the most popular dating sites that will help you choose the best option. specifically in this case you can read live jasmin review.

gorgeousbbw
10-14-2019, 09:52 PM
hi ladies i have read through this thread and it seems to be all i found on camsoda on the forum. I was wondering if anyone currently cams on there? i am coming from SM so i am used to private chat/exclusives so i am wondering if it is worth the switch and do girls actually make good money on there? i just signed up so i am awaiting approval but i am a bbw also so just curious, i saw a few bbw's on there but very little to no traffic in the rooms. just wanted to see if anyone is presently camming on there and any tips to start out on that site would be really helpful. Thanks.

WendiStarr
10-15-2019, 05:59 AM
I am on camsoda but the traffic to the site is pretty much dead that it didn't seem worth it to me. It seems to be full of a lot of guests aka freeloaders and not many actual paying customers. If you have a cam model presence established, you'll want to self promote on Twitter or whatever social media presence you have in order to try to generate traffic. Otherwise that site is dead.

SpaceyLaceyButterfacey
01-13-2020, 09:04 AM
Does anyone know what determines your placement on Camsoda? Is is users in room like CB or more like a camrating deal like MFC?

EDIT: Found this:

Models have three ratings

Overall Rating: the rating from users who tipped you over 25 tokens in free chat
Private Rating: the rating from users after a private show
Golden Ticket Show Rating: the rating from users after a Golden Ticket show
Ratings influence the rooms users go to and the models placement on the page. The higher the rating the better.

Your Rating will be displayed on your broadcast page

mika_
06-22-2020, 12:12 AM
Anyone knows how long does the new tag last on Camsoda and when it starts (first stream like most sites or the moment you're approved like CB)? I can't find that info anywhere.