PDA

View Full Version : Any PUA or seduction Artists?

LilLadyLux
03-26-2016, 11:29 PM
I read The Game when it came out and found it fascinating. I've read quite a bit of the suggestion reading list. All Very fascinating. And I don't judge, some guys
Get into a degrading mindset but most don't, and if your not good at something you should learn it.

My q is this simple- why strippers? Why do so many men want to take home the hired gun for the night (cuz they sure as hell aren' looking for miss right).

With so many books we seem to be held In some regard ( good our bad)but it seems to be that the biggest get with Getting a stripper OTC is bragging to your friends.

tookewl
03-27-2016, 08:35 AM
One word. Validation. Strippers are seen as something many guys see as not just sexy, but unobtainable and therefore see it as a competition/challenge to game one. These are the same men who have or had trouble with women in general and are trying to prove either to themselves or their friends who they can obtain and seduce. The thing is, his level of validation seeking is inversely related to his level of security/confidence.

This is in no way a knock on the PUA community which has both its positives and negatives(unfortunately which gets the most focus from the mass media and society)

LilLadyLux
03-27-2016, 07:46 PM
Totally agreed, I really wanted to make sure I want knocking anyone in my question. I think you really answered it to my satisfaction.

Omegaphallic
04-03-2016, 03:51 PM
Strippers are PUAs, look at hustle hut, its basically not that different from any Pick Artist forum. Its why I roll my eyes at Stripper complaints about PUAs, both use seduction and at times manipulation (hopefully with ethical limits), to get what they want, validation, money, sex, ect...(admittedly with different priorities, money is at the top for strippers, sex is at the top for PUAs, with validation at number 2 for both).

I've even noticed some PUA terminology turning up in hustle hut with stripper negging clients, looking for ways to deal with clients bitch shields, and in some cases doing things that even PUAs might not be comfortable with (taking fincial and sexual advantage of clients too drunk to know what they're doing). Hell if PUAs did some of the things I've seen in hustle hut, they'd get accused of being rapists (okay some idiots are do accuse PUAs of that).

So when a PUA picks up a stripper its showing he's higher up the seductionists food chain then she is, so with her given experience and skills its a greater achievement. Kind of like a big game hunter going after a Lioness (stripper), instead of a Deer (normal girl).

Omegaphallic
04-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Plus stripclubs have a high density of hot chicks, so its does have a practical element.

DonaDiabla
04-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Sorry but where in hustle hut do you see strippers taking advantage of drunk men? I would love for you to pull up a post where someone said they took advantage of drunk men? As for as PUA is concern, I personally do not see anything wrong with using those techniques if you can. However, I never understood how negging worked on women. ;D

Strippers are PUAs, look at hustle hut, its basically not that different from any Pick Artist forum. Its why I roll my eyes at Stripper complaints about PUAs, both use seduction and at times manipulation (hopefully with ethical limits), to get what they want, validation, money, sex, ect...(admittedly with different priorities, money is at the top for strippers, sex is at the top for PUAs, with validation at number 2 for both).

I've even noticed some PUA terminology turning up in hustle hut with stripper negging clients, looking for ways to deal with clients bitch shields, and in some cases doing things that even PUAs might not be comfortable with (taking fincial and sexual advantage of clients too drunk to know what they're doing). Hell if PUAs did some of the things I've seen in hustle hut, they'd get accused of being rapists (okay some idiots are do accuse PUAs of that).

So when a PUA picks up a stripper its showing he's higher up the seductionists food chain then she is, so with her given experience and skills its a greater achievement. Kind of like a big game hunter going after a Lioness (stripper), instead of a Deer (normal girl).

tookewl
04-07-2016, 07:55 PM
However, I never understood how negging worked on women. ;D

It's a prime example of a technique getting blown out of proportion and under the right circumstances MAY work on certain women IF certain criteria are met(usually she has some interest as opposed to him trying to build it) but there's so much more tactics that works much better. The thing is too many wannabe-PUAs apply it akin to fitting a square peg in a round hole. And when she gets upset(rightfully, considering Mr WPUA has no idea when/where nor how to pull it off) he labels her as putting up a "bitch-shield."

Put two-and-two together, guy was rude(neg) and woman gets upset("bitch-shield") and you start seeing the holes in the PUA philosophy. Again, this is a subset of the community without knocking the positives it brings.

Omegaphallic
04-08-2016, 08:45 AM
It's a prime example of a technique getting blown out of proportion and under the right circumstances MAY work on certain women IF certain criteria are met(usually she has some interest as opposed to him trying to build it) but there's so much more tactics that works much better. The thing is too many wannabe-PUAs apply it akin to fitting a square peg in a round hole. And when she gets upset(rightfully, considering Mr WPUA has no idea when/where nor how to pull it off) he labels her as putting up a "bitch-shield."

Put two-and-two together, guy was rude(neg) and woman gets upset("bitch-shield") and you start seeing the holes in the PUA philosophy. Again, this is a subset of the community without knocking the positives it brings.

Your putting the wagon before the horses. You don't use a neg unless a women already has a bitch shield up, you come off as a dick otherwise. This is why you don't use negs much in day game or social circle game, or none arrogent 1 to 7s.

The purpose of negs if to get past bitch shields and get past shit tests.

Omegaphallic
04-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Sorry but where in hustle hut do you see strippers taking advantage of drunk men? I would love for you to pull up a post where someone said they took advantage of drunk men? As for as PUA is concern, I personally do not see anything wrong with using those techniques if you can. However, I never understood how negging worked on women. ;D

It was in the thread about unattractive dancers who make more money then hotter dancers, but I can't find the thread now. Crap on a cracker, I hate when that happens.

DonaDiabla
04-13-2016, 06:18 PM
Oh I know what you are talking about :)

It was in the thread about unattractive dancers who make more money then hotter dancers, but I can't find the thread now. Crap on a cracker, I hate when that happens.

Omegaphallic
04-17-2016, 05:19 AM
The media likes to make it seem like customers are preying on poor defenceless sex workers, but one look into hustle hut and you see that the supposed lambs are all Lionesses and most of the customers Lambs, not Lions.

Strippers and to a lesser extent other Sex Workers ARE PUAs, for seduction is their business, and PUA gurus are all sex workers because sex is what they're selling (abit sex with someone else).

SweetJulia
04-17-2016, 05:48 AM
Crap on a cracker, I hate when that happens.

This made my fucking morning. The Crap on a cracker, not the missing thread. Sidenote: I have no idea why my phone capitalizes Crap, too lazy to change it right now, usually a grammar Nazi.

indyindy85
04-17-2016, 03:00 PM
I read The Game when it came out and found it fascinating. I've read quite a bit of the suggestion reading list. All Very fascinating. And I don't judge, some guys
Get into a degrading mindset but most don't, and if your not good at something you should learn it.

My q is this simple- why strippers? Why do so many men want to take home the hired gun for the night (cuz they sure as hell aren' looking for miss right).

With so many books we seem to be held In some regard ( good our bad)but it seems to be that the biggest get with Getting a stripper OTC is bragging to your friends.

It's the supposed challenge. Most strippers are hot as well. I have always been into the "bad girl" kinda thing. You don't really get any kind of bragging rights by the way. That's a myth.

I have a lot of real world experience with the PUA stuff, been on a lot of bootcamps. Take that book with a grain of salt. Real life isn't as theatrical.

Omegaphallic
05-03-2016, 07:40 AM
This made my fucking morning. The Crap on a cracker, not the missing thread. Sidenote: I have no idea why my phone capitalizes Crap, too lazy to change it right now, usually a grammar Nazi.

Yeah I think stole crap on a crack and creams my corn from Penny on big bang theory.

LilLadyLux
05-03-2016, 08:43 AM
Strippers are PUAs,-

Absolutely, love this. I think in the whole it's pretty rare that a stripper takes advantage of a guy though. The big difference is in this- you as a customer walked into a strip club for the strip club experience. I as a woman, did not consent to being inundated with men at every club, bar and coffee shop I go to.

Many men use PUA techniques to overcome social anxiety and shyness and lead healthy full social lives. Many of them will will do whatever it takes to get a woman in bed and they justify it to each other. You think it's ok, because you don't know what they will do. Serious emotional manipulation, lying, getting a woman too drunk, and brute force sex are all on the menu.

Negging generally works very well, it's something I've grown up doing (watching my beautiful very flirtatious mom). Its playful teasing when done well, although newbie PUAs will often offend.

indyindy85
05-04-2016, 07:04 AM
Absolutely, love this. I think in the whole it's pretty rare that a stripper takes advantage of a guy though. The big difference is in this- you as a customer walked into a strip club for the strip club experience. I as a woman, did not consent to being inundated with men at every club, bar and coffee shop I go to.

Many men use PUA techniques to overcome social anxiety and shyness and lead healthy full social lives. Many of them will will do whatever it takes to get a woman in bed and they justify it to each other. You think it's ok, because you don't know what they will do. Serious emotional manipulation, lying, getting a woman too drunk, and brute force sex are all on the menu.

Negging generally works very well, it's something I've grown up doing (watching my beautiful very flirtatious mom). Its playful teasing when done well, although newbie PUAs will often offend.

-Of course strippers take advantage. They take advantage of how customers are vulnerable. Guys go to a strip club to see naked chicks. That's what they think the "strip club experience" is going to be. This is obviously younger inexperienced guys. Older guys aren't stupid....like the really old ones.

-As a side note, really any kind of customer service sales gig uses those crappy "I'm your friend" techniques. IE see how cozy the waitress gets when she hands you your check because she knows you're about to put in her tip.

-Yes you definitely didn't consent to anything. That is why you're fully able to say no. Every guy isn't trying to be some evil sorcerer with is hands folding with a cackling laugh using manipulation techniques.

-Ehhh no not really. Most guys read a lot of stuff and never do anything. Some go out and try stuff. They usually suck and never get better and never put the work in to improve.

-Yes, some do get good and have a drive to do whatever they have to do minus the rape scenarios that you outlined. You probably would want to note that that can be any guy not just a PUA with the rapist shit. Most rape is date rape and they're not mostly PUAs.

-No, not really. You're talking about a technique that a small guy that looked like a cancer patient probably used a lot because he isn't at all attractive. I've never done it. I'm sure it can work at the right time, but that's rare for most people. Starting out with an insult is going to usually be a bad idea hahaha how is that not common sense? Playful teasing is teasing.....a neg is closer to an insult with no real intent to create humor.

LilLadyLux
05-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Saying negging isn't common is ludicrous, I'm living it everyday. In negged constantly as an opener- I never said "most" or even a significant portion of pick up artists are sexual predators but when your "toolkit" involves going after girls that are to drunk to turn you down (which I have read detailed posts on how to choose a target on Reddit) and going cave man, "waring her down" and some pretty grey area NLP techniques consent is clearly not a priority to some.

whirlerz
05-05-2016, 08:14 AM
-Of course strippers take advantage. They take advantage of how customers are vulnerable. Guys go to a strip club to see naked chicks. That's what they think the "strip club experience" is going to be. This is obviously younger inexperienced guys. Older guys aren't stupid....like the really old ones.

-As a side note, really any kind of customer service sales gig uses those crappy "I'm your friend" techniques. IE see how cozy the waitress gets when she hands you your check because she knows you're about to put in her tip.

-Yes you definitely didn't consent to anything. That is why you're fully able to say no. Every guy isn't trying to be some evil sorcerer with is hands folding with a cackling laugh using manipulation techniques.

-Ehhh no not really. Most guys read a lot of stuff and never do anything. Some go out and try stuff. They usually suck and never get better and never put the work in to improve.

-Yes, some do get good and have a drive to do whatever they have to do minus the rape scenarios that you outlined. You probably would want to note that that can be any guy not just a PUA with the rapist shit. Most rape is date rape and they're not mostly PUAs.

-No, not really. You're talking about a technique that a small guy that looked like a cancer patient probably used a lot because he isn't at all attractive. I've never done it. I'm sure it can work at the right time, but that's rare for most people. Starting out with an insult is going to usually be a bad idea hahaha how is that not common sense? Playful teasing is teasing.....a neg is closer to an insult with no real intent to create humor.

What cave u craw out of hon?:loco::rotfl::beat: If you don't like it, stay out of the strip clubs. Done. Thank you.::)

whirlerz
05-05-2016, 08:29 AM
https://67.media.tumblr.com/b8337172d032b48d2b7713b5a4e28aa5/tumblr_nty3e17EEJ1sl4sqto1_500.gif

indyindy85
05-06-2016, 07:49 AM
Saying negging isn't common is ludicrous, I'm living it everyday. In negged constantly as an opener- I never said "most" or even a significant portion of pick up artists are sexual predators but when your "toolkit" involves going after girls that are to drunk to turn you down (which I have read detailed posts on how to choose a target on Reddit) and going cave man, "waring her down" and some pretty grey area NLP techniques consent is clearly not a priority to some.

Internet forums (Reddit lol) are typically very poor sources of information. People will get on there and literally make stories up.

How are those negs working on you? If you're getting it constantly it sounds like guys are reading junk on the internet and not using common sense. I said it doesn't work very well. I never said it wasn't common. Typically the kind of person that uses NLP is well....not the most charismatic. I never got into that kind of junk and I've never seen anything like that work. Ross Jeffries looks like a wacko.

While we're on the subject, I once watched a guy neg a really hot stripper at a club. She responded with, "I don't need your money" and threw his dollars in his face. Negs doing what they do as a result of reading the internet!

indyindy85
05-06-2016, 07:50 AM
https://67.media.tumblr.com/b8337172d032b48d2b7713b5a4e28aa5/tumblr_nty3e17eej1sl4sqto1_500.gif

hahahaha

LilLadyLux
05-13-2016, 10:54 AM
That's really funny, I had a guy try and neg me last night something like "why don't you do your hair like hers? I like that a lot better" and he looked shocked when I jumped off his lap and told him I'd hate to waste his time with my bad hair.

tookewl
05-16-2016, 07:15 AM
That's really funny, I had a guy try and neg me last night something like "why don't you do your hair like hers? I like that a lot better" and he looked shocked when I jumped off his lap and told him I'd hate to waste his time with my bad hair.

Lol ARe you sure he was doing it right? bc tall man with the goggles and top hat says to do at a 45 degree angle, over the shoulder. Is that what he did? haha

LilLadyLux
05-20-2016, 09:58 AM
It was at 30 degrees. :/

That being said, I've had other guys neg me in ways that made me laugh, and that's a win. But I don't think we can give credence to the neg there, anytime you make a woman laugh you've just won a battle. I had a guy say "is that a keg in your pants, because I want to tap that" but it was at just the right moment, in the right way and I laughed at him and he was a very happy man later.

BurlesqueBaller
07-18-2016, 10:52 AM
I found Neil Strauss's book to be more of a testimonial with brief insight. As far as literature on actual Pickup Artist Master, Mystery's "The Venusian Arts Handbook" All the dudes in la pinta argued that Art of Seduction was better, but I've read both and I strongly disagree! I can't tell you why guys like strippers so much, or why I love the hell out of my dancer girlfriend! What can I say She dresses sexy and knows how to party! :-)

LilLadyLux
08-02-2016, 10:39 PM
I've read both, and nearly every other book written for men on how to pick up women. All have some value and merit. THE ART OF SEDUCTION should be read by women as well *hint hint* honestly, it'seems the RSD branch of PUA that started to really give me the heeby jeebys.

LilLadyLux
08-02-2016, 10:40 PM
Honestly, I wish I could study with a group so that I could learn to apply the techniques in the club!!

tookewl
08-06-2016, 06:03 AM
it'seems the RSD branch of PUA that started to really give me the heeby jeebys.

lol at RSD. As a guy I feel the same. They seem to be widespread and who the PUN(pickup nerds) love. Another cringe-fest thing; fighting over guru merits.

Omegaphallic
11-24-2016, 12:41 PM
I've read both, and nearly every other book written for men on how to pick up women. All have some value and merit. THE ART OF SEDUCTION should be read by women as well *hint hint* honestly, it'seems the RSD branch of PUA that started to really give me the heeby jeebys.

There is a Toronto based PUA company call Hot Signalz that's pretty cool, they put out video on youtube that are very funny and fun. Unlike most PUA gurus they seem like they'd actual be really cool people to hang out with in RL.

They rescently had fun at a Toronto Sex Expo, the video is on their youtube channel.

BurlesqueBaller
11-24-2016, 01:14 PM
It is evident, being that all wise quotes and methodologies point towards one crucial point in any master pickup artists playbook. The mothers, "Just be yourself" Mystery's "Pea-Cock Theory" My analogy is to be the red penguin. In an Ocean of black and white, a mass following of people just wanting to fit in, wanting acceptance, it takes confidence to be bold and thrive. Being different is key.

Sure, the books were targeting a male audience, but I assure you, I only go for the confident, unique, bad bitches myself ;-)