PDA

View Full Version : How much should I tip if I wanna be a club favorite?

MoralSquandery
04-24-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm what's known as a chump. I enjoy giving dancers money, to see what kind of reaction I get and hopefully build up some kind of favorable reputation. Or at least some kind of intrigue. But how much money triggers what kind of reaction? In tips, I mean.

Is there a typical formula to go by? If a dance is $150, what happens if you tip an extra $150? What happens if you tip just $15? $300? Or just breathlessly hand her a roll of twenties? I'd like to crowdsource what kind of effort it takes to be worth a dancer's while.

arielbriel
04-24-2016, 08:51 PM
Well never tip JUST 20%, the more the better.

indyindy85
04-24-2016, 11:37 PM
If you want to be a club favorite, just consistently get dances. You'll get a rep for spending money. I've spent $20 on a dance all the way up to $900 for a VIP.....same type of reaction. You'll just be another drop in the bucket. She'll move on to the next one typically. If you spend a ton, then they'll get all cozy for a little bit with you ....before they move on.

If you consistently go in there and get VIP deals and buy girls drinks, don't worry. You'll become a favorite fairly quickly.

safado
04-28-2016, 06:05 PM
about tree fiddy

LilLadyLux
04-28-2016, 07:35 PM
Personally, I favor anyone that might take me VIP again. And as for a tip, the more the better, for real. Also, gifts are wonderful. There is nothing like being surprised with the PS4 you've been ogling.. or a new iPod. My iPod is broken, 32g, I'll send you the club address :) ;)

BobbleHead
05-03-2016, 01:18 PM
I'm what's known as a chump. I enjoy giving dancers money, to see what kind of reaction I get and hopefully build up some kind of favorable reputation. Or at least some kind of intrigue. But how much money triggers what kind of reaction? .

The reactions for the kind of tips you used as an example would range from appreciation all the way to seeing you as a sucker. Unless you are capable of coming in once a week and dropping those ridiculous tips on multiple girls you won't be seen as a club favorite but only as an easy target. Yes, you will be popular with the girls that you tipped like that but you can be damn sure they won't be letting the rest of the girls know you did it and that doesn't get you anywhere as being a "club favorite".

What would make you a "club favorite" would be coming in and doing lots of dances with lots of girls. Then when you come they all know they have a shot to make some money from you. Even if you never tip, if you are doing lots of dances with lots of girls you will be popular in the club.

LilLadyLux
05-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Nonesense, if your not tipping you'll never be a fav

BobbleHead
05-03-2016, 02:50 PM

Not nonsense. When I go I tip stage and get plenty of dances. I don't tip for lap dances unless there is something above and beyond about it. When I come in the girls know I am there to spend money and buy lots of dances even though they understand I may not tip on top of that. The sheer number that run up to greet me in the first 10 minutes I'm there tells me that they are just fine with that.

You can try to tell this "chump" how much better of a time he will have or what a favorite he will be if he tips $150-$300 or a PS4 but if he is looking for some kind of respect (as in being a club favorite) those things will quickly only get him labeled a sucker.

I'm glad this was asked in the blue section so he can get the (unfiltered) male viewpoint on this also and make his choice with all the information.

ETA - there is nothing wrong with tipping. My point is only that spending money is the only real necessity.

LilLadyLux
05-03-2016, 03:10 PM

slowpoke
05-03-2016, 03:24 PM
Just hand over your credit cards. The ladies know how much tip is appropriate.

indyindy85
05-04-2016, 06:42 AM
Not nonsense. When I go I tip stage and get plenty of dances. I don't tip for lap dances unless there is something above and beyond about it. When I come in the girls know I am there to spend money and buy lots of dances even though they understand I may not tip on top of that. The sheer number that run up to greet me in the first 10 minutes I'm there tells me that they are just fine with that.

You can try to tell this "chump" how much better of a time he will have or what a favorite he will be if he tips $150-$300 or a PS4 but if he is looking for some kind of respect (as in being a club favorite) those things will quickly only get him labeled a sucker.

I'm glad this was asked in the blue section so he can get the (unfiltered) male viewpoint on this also and make his choice with all the information.

ETA - there is nothing wrong with tipping. My point is only that spending money is the only real necessity.

Yea, basically....

You'll probably be seen as a chump regardless by a lot of dancers though. I never tip for a lap dance either.

Only thing I'd say to be considered a "club favorite" you'd just have to be known as a big spender consistently......VIP rooms too. It's not rocket science.

RUTROH
07-07-2017, 11:49 AM
I tip lightly on lap dances, basically buy three and pay for four sort thing but I only get dances from dancers I am attracted to in some manner. I don't get wanting to be a club fave myself but just starting dropping $$'s on the ladies and you will quickly become known at the club. If you consistently show and spend you will be liked for your money. Let us know how it goes for you.

Liwet
07-28-2017, 03:36 PM
I really wouldn't tip on dances unless you get extras. Tipping is for going above and beyond what you've asked for. I would recommend tipping a girl you like on stage, especially if no one else is there as a dancer's gratitude is such a nice thing to have.