PDA

View Full Version : Seattle travel buddy!

anacol
05-15-2016, 05:10 PM
Hi girls, is anyone in Seattle traveling to Portland? I wanted to find a travel buddy. It's more safer and better to travel with someone. I do travel to other states as well. I'm going to drive to Portland this week and I'll probably keep going if I do well. Otherwise I'll be going to the Midwest or east coast this summer. So if any of you are out there, send me a message so we can chat.

awesome_irl
05-20-2016, 10:01 AM
I'm based in the Southeast but I'd be interested in traveling with you

Miss_Red
05-20-2016, 06:43 PM
In no way am I trying to rain on your parade, but just FYI: Portland has been DEAD lately. D-E-A-D.

Who knows though, the summer goodness could start flowing any day now. Good luck!

charlie61
05-20-2016, 10:38 PM
In no way am I trying to rain on your parade, but just FYI: Portland has been DEAD lately. D-E-A-D.

Who knows though, the summer goodness could start flowing any day now. Good luck!

Yeah, that was the final straw to nail down my burnout. It was supposed to be picking up post-tax season, and instead, the money all but disappeared. Scary.

anacol
05-21-2016, 05:46 PM

I decided not to go to Portland. I'm going to probably do some of my usual cities I go or also do a few new ones.