PDA

View Full Version : Did You Get Paid?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

justsometwat
11-04-2016, 04:16 AM
Got my kinkbomb direct deposit today. Everyone paid out fast this month!

justsometwat
11-29-2016, 10:59 AM
I got my iwantclips payment from November 27th. I wish they would always pay out at the same time. Sometimes it's two days sometimes it's a week.

justsometwat
12-05-2016, 09:37 AM
Got my c4s direct deposit today.

laurielegs
02-03-2017, 10:36 PM
Have been paid by clips4sale by direct deposit for a couple years now so since it'll be checks this month i'm wondering when others in the USA usually receive their check?

My mail here is always getting lost so I'm holding my breath that it arrives safely!

drearea
02-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Have been paid by clips4sale by direct deposit for a couple years now so since it'll be checks this month i'm wondering when others in the USA usually receive their check?

My mail here is always getting lost so I'm holding my breath that it arrives safely!

I almost always find my check in my mailbox on the 7th! I live near the west coast of the US.

caramelcraze
02-05-2017, 07:33 AM
Got my indiebill dd friday.

Ms.Lacey
02-06-2017, 01:28 PM
I got my c4s check today

Luna66
02-06-2017, 01:29 PM
I got my C4S wire transfer today also :)

justsometwat
02-06-2017, 06:48 PM
Got my c4s check today
No sign of kink bombyet

chloemay
02-07-2017, 05:17 AM
Talk To Me having ach issues too! Here is the message

"
Hello,
We have experienced an issue with our payment processor that have impacted ACH payments since January 25, 2017. We are now in the process of changing our payout processor, but unfortunately, the issue has continued and will also impact February 8 payments.
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience, but we are unable to send any ACH payouts until the new payment processor is fully implemented.
If you would like to have a check mailed to you for your payouts, please log onto your account and select My Account from the Main Menu to update your Payout Information to Check. Please verify your address is correct. The check will be mailed from TLOR Holdings Inc. The minimum for a check payout has been temporarily reduced to $25 and the $2 check fee has been waived.
If you do not want a check mailed to you, you can keep your payout method as Direct Deposit. This will keep the current balance in your earnings. If you do not update your payout option to check prior to 4am EST on February 8, 2017, your payout will not be auto processed.
We know this is a major inconvenience and we sincerely apologize!
Thank You,
Talker Support
TalkToMe.com"

Sinna (2pee4you)
02-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Got c4s wire yesterday.

UKPrincesss
02-13-2017, 02:44 PM
Is anyone still waiting for payment from iwantclips? My pay was processed on 6th this month but still no money in my account. Anyone else waiting too?

justsometwat
02-13-2017, 03:01 PM
Do you get the once monthly payments? If so, I got one of in January (for December's payment - just the once) and I think I didn't get the actual money until the 11th or so. I am in the US though, so I am not sure.

MistressX
02-13-2017, 03:51 PM
I never received my c4s check. They said ach was out for this month. It's set to come t my home address and not my po box. Still dont have it :(

UKPrincesss
02-13-2017, 04:11 PM
Do you get the once monthly payments? If so, I got one of in January (for December's payment - just the once) and I think I didn't get the actual money until the 11th or so. I am in the US though, so I am not sure.

Yes I get express pay once a month. I got January's payment for Decembers earning 2 days after the payment was processed. This time I'm waiting for February's payment for January's earnings, like I say payment was processed on the 6th but still no funds in my bank account.

lilly90xxx
02-15-2017, 11:20 AM
Yes I get express pay once a month. I got January's payment for Decembers earning 2 days after the payment was processed. This time I'm waiting for February's payment for January's earnings, like I say payment was processed on the 6th but still no funds in my bank account.

UKPrincesss did you get paid finally ? I am in the same situation, my payout was processed on the 6 feb. About 9 feb i asked them if there is something wrong with my payout, because last months i get it like in 2 days after processing. They asked me if i changed my account, and yes i changed it from $ to EUR, in the middle of January. And they told me that first they didn't noticed that i changed it, and if it's something wrong the money didn't returned to them yet. Ok...so they didn't noticed my changes ( and that's just silly becase i told them about it couple of times, after changing it in my admin page), but in that case i should have my money on my old account. Now they stop answering my emails. And that's a really bad sign for me...i don't know what to do, i have a custom waiting to get done, and i don't know if i should bother it now...

UKPrincesss
02-15-2017, 05:46 PM
UKPrincesss did you get paid finally ? I am in the same situation, my payout was processed on the 6 feb. About 9 feb i asked them if there is something wrong with my payout, because last months i get it like in 2 days after processing. They asked me if i changed my account, and yes i changed it from $ to EUR, in the middle of January. And they told me that first they didn't noticed that i changed it, and if it's something wrong the money didn't returned to them yet. Ok...so they didn't noticed my changes ( and that's just silly becase i told them about it couple of times, after changing it in my admin page), but in that case i should have my money on my old account. Now they stop answering my emails. And that's a really bad sign for me...i don't know what to do, i have a custom waiting to get done, and i don't know if i should bother it now...

I still haven't received payment, I've contacted them about it though and they were quick to reply. They're not sure why my payment is still pending so they have cancelled it and re issued it, I got a confirmation email on the bank transfer too as I would normally, they were apologetic and seemed more than happy to help resolve it. It's now just a case of me waiting a little longer so fingers crossed it will arrive in my account in a couple of days.

There is the option to speak with them on live chat, see if that helps just in case they haven't got round to answering your emails.

lilly90xxx
02-16-2017, 03:15 AM
I still haven't received payment, I've contacted them about it though and they were quick to reply. They're not sure why my payment is still pending so they have cancelled it and re issued it, I got a confirmation email on the bank transfer too as I would normally, they were apologetic and seemed more than happy to help resolve it. It's now just a case of me waiting a little longer so fingers crossed it will arrive in my account in a couple of days.

There is the option to speak with them on live chat, see if that helps just in case they haven't got round to answering your emails.

They finally answered me :) Turned out that they send the wire on my new account number with one last number missing ( and they don't know how it's even possible, and for me it's also weird because every time i messed up something in number, like missing one number i get an error in my bank), so yesterday they sended me another wire, hope it will come to me soon.

UKPrincesss
02-17-2017, 08:00 AM
I've received my payment now. Hopefully you won't be waiting too long for yours @lilly90xxx

lilly90xxx
02-17-2017, 08:37 AM
I've received my payment now. Hopefully you won't be waiting too long for yours @lilly90xxx
I've got mine too ! :)

laurielegs
02-27-2017, 01:07 PM
Youkandy paid me (requested to withdraw to Firstchoice late Friday night, paid me Saturday around 3 pm.

JohnnyLottaBrain
03-23-2017, 05:44 AM
Been with c4s for 3 years and I can say with 100% honesty that I've never been paid late. Not 1 month

MistressShanel
04-01-2017, 11:03 PM
How long does this epayment for kinkbomb in the US take? My payment hasn't processed yet and I was curious how long that take.

justsometwat
04-02-2017, 06:00 AM
I get my direct deposit on the 6th or 7th the following month

MistressShanel
04-02-2017, 06:21 AM
I get my direct deposit on the 6th or 7th the following month

Okay. Thank you

justsometwat
04-05-2017, 07:09 AM
I got my c4s direct deposit and my kink bomb deposit today

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
04-05-2017, 07:16 AM
I got my C4S this morning too!

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
04-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Correction. I got my C4S deposit last night at 9:30pm. I assumed it posted this morning. :)

Sinna (2pee4you)
04-05-2017, 05:57 PM
I got it yesterday, the 5th. It's the fastest yet!

justsometwat
05-02-2017, 10:03 AM
I got my April 27th direct deposit from IWC and my April 2nd pay period direct deposit from MV today.

lil_smiley
05-04-2017, 01:22 AM
anybody have received c4s payout on firstchoicepay? I am still waiting

yumei
05-05-2017, 05:40 PM
Got it-firstchoice

Classy_Katy
05-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Got my C4S cheque today...yay!

bigbootyjudy1
05-22-2017, 10:44 AM
Are you guys having troubleS from getting paid by paxum direct deposit or EFT?

yumei
06-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Today I got payment from elm to my paxum account.
Iwc,c4s stilo no cash to firstchoice...

lilly90xxx
06-07-2017, 01:46 AM
Yesterday i've got my wire from c4s. Still no iwc wire ( i am paid once a month at the beginning)

justsometwat
06-28-2017, 06:58 AM
My iwc payment from the 27th paid out today. I love it when they pay so fast!

laurielegs
04-16-2018, 11:09 AM
Resurrecting this thread - got the old familiar Payoneer email today "you have received a payment" from ImLive, (glad it worked but still in shock that they are working with ImLive), now to wait for the deposit, should be there Wednesday in my bank account if it works like it used to.

Still waiting for my Streamate check, very disappointed that it didn't arrive today. I used to get them on Mondays, and if they didn't come they were usually lost in the mail somewhere and either never arrived or got here weeks later torn to shreds :( Very unhappy about being forced to get checks again. Really hoping it arrives tomorrow, need my $ more than usual this week.

UKPrincesss
05-18-2018, 07:03 AM
Is anyone from the UK who sells clips on IWantClips still waiting for their pay for this month?
Express pay, paid monthly.

justsometwat
05-18-2018, 07:29 AM
Apparently they can only pay in batches of 200 models at a time so all of us are waiting pretty much. It's 7 days after the payment process date is listed. I am irritated that they did this and never told anyone, a few girls finally found out through support, the rest of us are finding out in Twitter.

UKPrincesss
05-18-2018, 08:01 AM
I messaged them after not receiving my pay after 6 working days and they told me there was a problem with new uk swift codes and that the batch of payments wouldn''t work as not recognised through their system yet so having to re process the batch one at a time. I was told to wait another couple of days but still no payment.

I wonder if thats the same thing you're talking about? But guess you're saying they are paying in batches just 200 at a time. Maybe that's still the case and theres just a problem with any UK producers within those batches due to the reason they give me and the extra delay for me is because their processing payments one at a time?

justsometwat
05-18-2018, 08:12 AM
I am in the US so maybe it is a different issue, which really sucks because it's never a good sign when clip sites have issues with payment :(

UKPrincesss
05-18-2018, 08:40 AM
Happy to say I've just got my pay!

RedheadHottie
07-15-2018, 06:51 AM
Hey ladies! I was wondering if anyone has got their manyvids check for the month yet? I'm on the east coast. I usually get it by the 7th or 8th and its the 15th now and i'm worried its lost!

laurielegs
08-05-2020, 11:15 AM
Digging this thread up - Anyone get their clips4sale pay yet? I know the promised payment date is the 7th but lately I've been getting deposits early every month, nothing so far.

lilly90xxx
08-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Digging this thread up - Anyone get their clips4sale pay yet? I know the promised payment date is the 7th but lately I've been getting deposits early every month, nothing so far.

Nope. I am using wire transfer (I am from Europe) and usually, I was getting mine on the 3rd or 4th day of the month. Last month I've got mine on 7th. And I noticed the company name on the details in the payment was different, so maybe that's why. Either way I am still waiting, and I don't like waiting for the money too long :P

justsometwat
08-05-2020, 11:26 AM
I haven't gotten my ACH yet either. This is very late for mine.

chloemay
08-05-2020, 11:59 AM
Yep still waiting for C4S and Manyvids.

justsometwat
08-05-2020, 12:04 PM
My manyvids hasn't come through either

justsometwat
08-05-2020, 01:49 PM
Of course I just my C4S pay, it came from a different named place than before. Still no MV payment though.