PDA

View Full Version : Did You Get Paid?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

laurielegs
08-05-2020, 02:07 PM
Mine just got deposited as I was reading this thread, lol. It did come from a different place, plus oddly my banking info seems to have reverted to my prior bank. Fortunately that account is still open. I'll have to go in and update it to my new bank again. Must be some glitch from them adding a new banking processor. Happy to see my deposit! :)

lilly90xxx
08-06-2020, 01:58 AM
Just got the money from c4s ;)

chloemay
08-06-2020, 08:07 AM
Of course I just my C4S pay, it came from a different named place than before. Still no MV payment though.

Both are here today.

UKPrincesss
09-24-2020, 09:22 AM
Hi UK Girls

Have any of you received your cheque from Niteflirt yet? I would usually get it by the end of last week/beginning of this week but nothing yet. Its never been this late before.
Just wondering if its just me or if any of you are still waiting for your cheque too?

UKPrincesss
01-15-2022, 04:34 AM
Hi Girls, are any of you waiting to be paid from Manyvids?

Obv they process payouts the 1st and 16th of every month - I'm still waiting for my payout from the 1st! Been 2 weeks now! 10 working days! My payout for the 16th is due to be processed next and still no payout for the 1st!

So yeah are any of you still waiting this month or have waited this long before?

Thank you x

ZaynabKazmi
10-18-2022, 04:31 AM
I didn't get paid from Iwantclips just yet. Requested payout on last Friday but it was not working day so it showed up as on Monday 10th October they hold all payouts for 3 working days. Means Thursday I could be expecting it. But nothing then they email me saying 2-6 business days and here we are no payout yet. They don't take my calls they don't respond my emails. Was a request pay payout.