PDA

View Full Version : What COLOURS make people want to spend (more)?

CatBBW
09-19-2016, 10:34 AM
The marketing psychology of what colours make people want to spend more has been on my mind today. I know on cam it's good to use certain colours to make your cam room pop and encourages guys to come in and stay, but what colours should we be using on cam or in clips, in clubs or when hustling a potential sugar to encourage that *SPEND NOW* hormone to get juicy?

miss.a.p1600
09-19-2016, 11:39 AM
I think pretty much any color because different customers have different personalities.

Green reminds me of good luck and is the color of money so I'd do that first.

Blue and purple remind me of regal feel and being associated with royalty (guys who like the quality high class look would spend here)

White reminds me of innocence (so guys who like the pure innocent look would spend here)

Black reminds me of power and influence (so guys who like a bit of a challenge/domination would spend here)

I could go on and on.....

We had a rabbit like you
09-19-2016, 01:47 PM
Red is the color of lust. Both men and women rated people dressed in red as sexier and more confident.
Black is a good runner up.
But in the end I think it's the colors that suit YOU. I don't look good in red, but I look beautiful in lavender and it's my fav color so I make more wearing that.

Gia2608
09-19-2016, 02:03 PM
^^^^^ This. Red and Pink have always been my go-to.

November_Scorpio
09-20-2016, 06:35 AM
My favorite color is black, paint it black! I'm back in in black. I tend to be more attracted to strippers when she is wearing all black. So if a woman is wearing a very sexy all black outfit I will be very tempted to spend money on her in the club :)

sexysusie
09-22-2016, 11:57 AM
Awesome question! Orange is the colour of choice for massive brands for their 'buy now' buttons as it leads to more clicks than any other colour. Green has been shown to put people in a buying mood. Sexual arousal is most commonly associated with pink and especially red. For attention to your profile and more attention in free chat wear red. Incorporate orange and green on your website perhaps? Black is associated with clean, classic lines so good to use if you want to be seen that way X

slowpoke
09-22-2016, 01:23 PM
Apparently the retail industry has looked into this subject. May as well see what it has learned.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=research+on+room+color+and+spending

sexysusie
09-24-2016, 05:36 AM
http://coschedule.com/blog/color-psychology-marketing/

RunawayNymphet
09-28-2016, 12:24 PM
Clients have admitted they love red, I've also tested using red when posting ads and have an incline in responses.
Black is safe but extremely common and does not stand out unless you're wearing satin/sequins/shimmer. Most guys are bored with it unless you're going to the extreme in black.
Satin, silk, or pvc peaches/pinks/nudes seem to be top in terms of attracting just about everyone.