PDA

View Full Version : If any of you ladies have a free moment, I need someone to take a quick glance at my

BurlesqueBaller
09-27-2016, 09:57 AM
At my newest blog! Of coarse! what were you thinking I was going to ask? :p I made a simple beginners guide to buying stripper shoes on my site. It's kind of bland, just me cherry picking a couple other guides I saw on the web. I am sure I left out a few crucial things.

If you have any suggestions on what to include in my guide so that it as informative as possible, I would really appreciate it! Thank you very much :D

https://www.burlesqueballer.com/blog/buying-stripper-shoes/

SuperJa
09-27-2016, 01:01 PM
In your example pictures, shoes 2,3,5, and 6 would not be recommended (and possibly not allowed) in most clubs. Dancing in shoes without a platform is not advised, and many clubs have rules against dancers wearing chunky heels.

Pleaser actually makes shoes all the way up to 10". Girls do dance in 9s and 10s.

Boots aren't more durable than shoes, on average. Boots have a ton of pu that loves to stick to the pole but is also easily damaged from doing pole tricks and crawling around. Cracked and peeling boots may need to be retired well before the actual structure of the boot wears out, because walking around in ratty looking footwear is not a great idea.

Because shoes (especially clear ones) will stretch over time, buying a size up isn't advised. Pleasers actually run fairly true to size once they get broken in. Buying a size up is a recipe for shoes that flop around while dancing after a few shifts once they start stretching- it's better to suffer a little at the beginning with shoes that are too tight (or just do the blow dryer trick) than risk injury to yourself or others (flying shoes) by having them too large.

BurlesqueBaller
09-27-2016, 01:21 PM
Thank you for the feedback SuperJa! Lot of misinformation apparently from the article I retyped lol! Looks like I have a lot of revising to do... I guess that's what I get for commiting plagiarism! On shoe number 3, The black/red corset Mary Janes, don't have a platform underneath them? I can tell the other ones you listed have no platform but those in particular appear as though they do have a platform... I'm F**ked if I can't tell the difference lol! :D

Sinna (2pee4you)
09-27-2016, 05:51 PM
I have had so much trouble with other people copying / rewriting my articles that I can only shake my head at you openly admitting you stole the information and then ask what you could do better.

BurlesqueBaller
09-27-2016, 09:14 PM
I guess I shouldn't have use the word plagiarism. I have a bad habit of using derogatory words to explain actions. I don't know why but for the most part I play by the rules. despite the cutthroat tactics my competitors have used like denying me usage of certain distributors, falsifying claims to different markets like Ebay and Etsy to get multiple accounts of mine banned with no legitimate reason, sending bots to make countless SQL injection attack attempts on my server, or bruteforce admin login screens, and spam bomb me with any web apps not protected by a captcha.

I didn't literally plagiarize the information, it was gathered from citable sources that permit it's use for educational purposes. I definetely did copy a good majority of that misinformation, and of coarse I have no right to complain when it blows up in my face :D. It's kind of difficult for a guy to acquire experience and firsthand knowledge on exotic dance shoes that he has no prior knowledge of and no way to obtain it without other peoples testimony. At any rate if I obtain my tutorial through second hand knowledge I'd much preffer the experience and relevance that is coming from you ladiesT And thank you for that :D

RaeRae
09-29-2016, 10:59 AM
As someone who was history major in college, it was instilled it's still plagiarism if you steal specific ideas from other people and rewrite them without actively citing where you found your information. You don't have any of those citations, so you are still plagiarizing. Things which are common knowledge are exempt from this. Why not write something that is new or at least based on own your personal experience?

BurlesqueBaller
09-29-2016, 09:56 PM
Yes RaeRae, you're right, it is... :-\ While in the process of damage control the first thing that popped in my head was the "Bibliography" I learned how to make in 4th grade for my book report on cheetahs Rofl! How my teacher specifically said the purpose of one is to make sure you don't get sued, and the correct parties get credit for there work.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely do write original content almost always. The difficulty I was facing with the current subject matter in this particular case is clearly the fact I have never worn a pair of Stripper heels, and I don't intend to rofl. I am trying to rank my site in certain keywords and for some reason Google lays down the law of the land, and I have to jump through a bunch of random hoops to get Google to give me what I want :-/

I do write some fictional stuff now and again. One of my recent short stories "Max The Dope Man" I put in the form of a talking book with text to speech. I must warn you however it is raw! My sense of humor veers towards Neo-noir crime comedy, not for the easily offended. I wont even post it on here it's so horrible, but feel free to view it on my youtube channel rofl DO NOT CLICK ME! (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEUCYZJ6T8yoLWCxVv2JxFA)