PDA

View Full Version : If a client complains...

RunawayNymphet
09-28-2016, 12:21 PM
If a client/john/potential/whatever ever complains about anything regarding you. Ask him how he plans to rectify it. Watch that dumbfounded look on his face appear. Always spin that shit back at him.

Examples:
He Says: “I hate that glittery bag of yours. It gets glitter all over the place.”
You Say: “Well, how do you plan on rectifying it? Because I am rather fond of this bag.”
He Says: “Well….I don’t know.”
You Say: “Well, you can either buy me a new bag or quit complaining about something you are not willing to change yourself. Otherwise, it clearly doesn’t bother you enough.”

He Says: “You are a bit stubbly on the underarms and legs, sweetheart.”
You Say: “Well, how do you plan on rectifying it? Because I shave every single day. If my work isn’t to your liking, you can pay for me to get waxed or have lazer hair removal.”

He Says: “I think we’re just too far apart.”
You Say: “Well, if there’s distance between us, how are you going to rectify that? You could always pay for me to move closer or you can get me a new car or you can pay for my Uber/Lyft/flight tickets so I can visit you more.”

He Says: “You are getting a little chubby there, babe.”
You Say: “Well, how do you plan on rectifying it? Because I do work out and I try to be mindful of what I eat. You could always get me a personal trainer or hire a nutritionist for me. That way I can get the results we both want.”