PDA

View Full Version : Water Sports

ROSIECAM
10-25-2016, 09:23 AM
How do you do water sports when you carn't go? any tricks this is for webcam and in real life any help be great Googled but can up with nothing Thank you

CatBBW
10-25-2016, 09:26 AM
Drink lots of water, coffee, tea etc, and then if you suffer with "pee shyness", get a bowl of warm water or run the tap and put your hand in it.

Keep practicing, it does get easier and your bladder will relax when you need to perform :)

caramelcraze
10-25-2016, 09:48 AM
Drink a ton and practice a bunch. If it's cam or for a video, don't over think it. I find that if I get in my head, I can't pee to save my life. i also find that turning on some running water helps a bunch if you want to pee but can't as the sound is relaxing. Or put your feet in some hot water.

ROSIECAM
10-25-2016, 09:51 AM
HAHA Pee shyness I like that, will try that the warm water or tap running, I remember someone saying putting a wet sponge up there but i can not see that working as you be wetting your self

caramelcraze
10-25-2016, 09:57 AM
HAHA Pee shyness I like that, will try that the warm water or tap running, I remember someone saying putting a wet sponge up there but i can not see that working as you be wetting your self

Yeah I've never heard that one...

Sinna (2pee4you)
10-28-2016, 10:49 AM
Maybe they put a wet sponge there and when they push, a little water comes out your vagina.. but I never heard of that either. People have different triggers. Some cold water, some warm water, stroking the inner thigh, tickling down your back, opening the window and feeling a breeze, turning on the water, thinking about a waterfall, pushing on your bladder with your palm / fist. First of all, drinking a lot and finding a drink that makes you pee, like coffee or tea (works best for me). Ginger root water or beer is said to work diuretic.

About the practice - that's a huge part. I can almost pee whenever I want, but I am trying to reduce the pushing, because it makes my vagina change shape and I don't find that attractive.

KazBOfficial
11-21-2016, 05:39 PM
Imagine you are on a loo, imagine running waterfalls also cystitis treatment with cranberry makes you pee loads! Eat plenty of diuretics such as celery - this will help a lot!