PDA

View Full Version : Newbie! When did you start getting sales?

TheBellaRose
11-16-2016, 07:46 PM
Hi I'm new Ive only uploaded about 8 clips so far but it's been 2 days and not one sale, right now I'm on IWC and plan to also put them on C4S. I know it's soon but I thought that when it comes out on the "New Content" area I would get some sales because otherwise how will they see me? I'm promoting on Twitter but I just started a twitter so I dont have a ton of followers. Just wondered when did you start getting sales? Was it right away or when you added alot more clips? Whats your experience?

justsometwat
11-17-2016, 05:11 AM
Read through the threads about the sites you're interested in or are already on. There's not going to be a method to this and everyone is different. It could take a couple days to make decent sales or it could never happen. Just have to update with unique clips regularly and advertise anywhere you can so you can drum up traffic.

Once you've established yourself with 20 videos or so it will be easier and you might see a pattern that you can work with.

Sinna (2pee4you)
11-17-2016, 12:42 PM
On clips4sale I made sales pretty much right away. They are very starter friendly and have the most traffic of all clipsites. On IWC I hardly made anything, even after a year. I am not doing domination though, which could work there. On manyvids (https://www.manyvids.com/Join-MV/400914) (aff.) I used to make sales right away, but since they launch contest after contest where always the same people win, sales have been 0. Even updating didn't do much, but they have little exposure for new clips anyway. They focus on what is selling and who is successful in their promotions. I also have to say that I do fetish stuff and on manyvids, it looks like standard sex and vanilla stuff does best. And unicorn dildos.

I don't know any site where you make more sales than clips4sale and it's also the most starter friendly (in terms of sales.. it's actually not so easy to navigate at first). If any other site were better, we would be raving about it for sure.