PDA

View Full Version : Video sites for a camgirl who doesn't want to advertise

Promised
11-21-2016, 08:31 PM
I do a little on clips4sale and manyvids, are there any other video sites worth signing up for if I am not advertising or sending customers there? I mostly work on streamate so I can't exactly send people to the sites which makes it tough. Looking for best sites that have lots of traffic on there own, and perhaps even allow me to show period vids etc... but not ones where I have to do anything other than load the video, (I don't want to have to make "bids" or things I've heard some sites let you do where you are trying to get the customer to choose you to make their custom vid)
I just want a place I can upload my 300+ vids to that I already have on the previous mentioned sites and have a different customer base so I might get an extra 100 bucks a month. Sorry if this doesnt make sense, im a little tired :)

Edit : also i'm in USA if that makes a difference which sites I can use

sexysusie
11-21-2016, 08:40 PM
If you're not advertising at all the only one imo that you will get any passing traffic from is clips4sale x

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
11-21-2016, 08:56 PM
It would do you some good to investigate the Industry Insight forum on SW https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?195-Industry-Insight

Promised
11-21-2016, 09:14 PM
Well I make a little on manyvids without advertising so though there might be something similiar. I did check out the industy insight some, but can't tell which ones get the most traffic on their own and for usa girls other than the two i'm already at, was hoping for another.

sexysusie
11-21-2016, 09:24 PM
If you have the time then upload on as many sites as you can. The pocket money you get from the slower ones will still be a nice bonus when added up together

Classy_Katy
11-21-2016, 10:50 PM
There's Extra Lunch Money...my clips rarely sell on there but others have more success.

caramelcraze
11-22-2016, 06:59 AM
I second elm, especially if you have fetish content.

DonaDiabla
11-23-2016, 06:15 AM
I would say that Extralunchmoney and Niteflirt for those who do not advertise. :)