PDA

View Full Version : New Bio Design Business

QueerCrip
12-18-2016, 07:08 PM
Hey lovelies! I know I haven't paid my dues much around here so I thank you all for checking this out.

I'm a fellow cammer and I love designing bios so I thought I'd try my hand at starting a new business in it. I'm at a bit of a stand still in creating promo accounts and doing a full launch because I can't think of a good name for my business. But I was way eager to share some of my designs so I plopped them up on [Edit: moved to here: https://chaturbate.com/p/cambiodesigns/]

I was planning on doing custom designs and also having some reusable (for a limited number of times) templates for those who have a stricter budget. However, I'd love any sort of constructive feedback on what sort of business structures might be most beneficial to you, or really feedback on anything at all.

Thanks!

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
12-18-2016, 07:51 PM
Hi QueerCrip I moved your thread to Industry Insight because this is becoming a great place to pitch ideas and services. Also the the clip makers could benefit from this sort of thing as well. I'm sure people will come along and give you feedback.

QueerCrip
12-18-2016, 07:53 PM
Thank you so much PhatGirlDynomite! I habitually only use the Camming Connection section so I didn't think of this. I should expand my horizons and venture out into the other parts of the forum as well.