PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon...MyCamMatch.com

MyCamMatch
05-24-2017, 12:19 PM

https://youtu.be/Fct4WXa4qnk

MyCamMatch.com is a social network where cam models and potential customers can become aligned to one another. MCM has been created using tools similar to popular dating sites with an advanced matching system algorithm that will allow members to match with cam models from multiple hosting sites.

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
05-25-2017, 01:05 PM
I'm disappointed because I thought you guys were a legit business. This is data mining. You've been promising to launch since January. Your other thread https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?214298-Introducing-MyCamMatch-com-Models!-Everything-You-Earn-You-Keep!!&highlight=mycammatch

MyCamMatch
05-25-2017, 02:51 PM
We do apologize that you feel disappointed. If you can provide us with your email address so that we can look into this matter and see when you have signed up to our coming soon page. If you have signed up, you would have gotten updates about our site. We are not a business is examining a large database in order to generate new information. There are steps to starting an online business and that takes time.

We thank you for your reply and we will notify those who are interested as to when the site will go live.

MyCamMatch

I'm disappointed because I thought you guys were a legit business. This is data mining. You've been promising to launch since January. Your other thread

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
05-25-2017, 03:23 PM
You've been tweeting that you're gonna launch soon for a year now. I understand that businesses take time and I think it's a great idea, But you've never said when you plan to launch. We shouldn't have to be on a mailing list to find that out. You need to post that information here on the site if you expect to maintain a thread here. All other businesses that promote on this site are held to that standard. So when will you guys be launching?

MyCamMatch
05-25-2017, 06:25 PM
Our website's development team are in the progress to get the site up and going. We are estimating around July/ August 2017 for Beta Testing.

whirlerz
05-25-2017, 07:12 PM
Sounds like load a crap 2 me