PDA

View Full Version : AdultXBook.com

AdultXBook
08-09-2017, 01:35 PM
New Adult Social Media Webcam Website...Webcam Models, Referrers, Studios & Groups Wanted!!...Will Be Launching Very Soon!...Revolutionising The Adult Industry!

*** Webcam Models & Referrers Wanted!!... ***

Referral Code: AdultXBook

*Invite Only Website, No One Can Join Without A Referral Code

*Earn 5% Residual Income From Everyone You Invite, Via Your Unique Customised Referral Code...Include 5% Off All There Downline Commission They Earn Off Everyone They Invite

*Only 25% Commission Charged On Cash Out (Very Low Commission)... Majority Of Websites Charge Between 36%-%75% Commissions Upon Withdrawing Your Hard Earned Tokens

*Do You Have Regulars On Webcam That Your Paying Huge Commissions To Other Sites To Webcam With Them??...Why Not Save A Fortune & Earn More By Bring Them Over With You To AdultXBook?!..Lower Commissions, Better Service, Ability To Add Them To Your Referral Team, Via Your Unique Referral Code

*Customers Can Become Referrers As Well, Which In Return Gives Them Extra Funds To Spend Or If They Wish To With Draw There Commission, Increases Your Earnings.

*When In A Webcam Session, Performers Will Be Able To See How Many Credits There Client Has In There Wallet

*Block Unwanted Clients Via Postcode/ Zip Code

*Multicamming Feature: Cam Multipult People At The Same Time

*Keep Full Tabs On Your Following, Follwers, Hotlist & Those Who Have Hotlisted You, With Our Top Of The Range Social Media Tools & Features

*Fastest, Most Reliable Camming Software, No Freezing, Or Drop Out Calls & No Complicated Software Downloading Upon Sign Up *Mobile Friendly/Compatible..Webcam From The Comfort Of Your Own Phone

*Create Your Own Studio/Group Even If Your Already Part Of A Studio/Group (No Other Site Can Do This)

*When Joining Any Studio/Group A Joining Agreement Will Be Negotiated/Agreed Between Both Parties (Performer&Studio/Group) Via Our Online Agreement Application On Commissions, Conditions On Leaving (Leave At Anytime Or Not Allowed) , Etc ...This Will Allow Models To Have Full Control & Trust When Joining & Wanting To Leaving A Studio/Group, Without All The Over Complications Of Deleting Your Profile, To Set Up Another..Or As We Have Found In Many Cases Being Stuck Not Knowing Where To Turn To.

*All Commissions Are Automatically Deducted & Paid To Referrers & Studio/Group Owners Via Our Automated System & Credited To Your Virtual Wallet ...No Need For Painful & Time Consuming Calculations & Payouts, Which Also Prevents Members From Medellin With Other Members Hard Earned Cash.

*A Website That Prides Itself On Fairness & Equality All Round...Too Many Sites Don't Give Performers & Studios/Groups The Credit & Protection They Deserve ....Without Performers & Studios/Groups...There Would Be No [email protected] We Do Things Differently!..

*Many More Features To Be Released Upon Launch*

For More Information Or If You Would Like To Be Part If History & Fill Your Pockets!..Please Feel Free To Message Or Comment Below..Or Use Our Referral Code; AdultXBook To Sign Up #

Spemily
08-09-2017, 02:21 PM
their: belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
"her taunts had lost their power to touch him"

there: 1.
in, at, or to that place or position.
"we went on to Paris and stayed there eleven days"
used when pointing or gesturing to indicate the place in mind.
"there on the right"
at that point (in speech, performance, writing, etc.).
"“I'm quite—” There she stopped"
in that respect; on that issue.
"I don't agree with you there"
used to indicate one's role in a particular situation.
"at the end of the day, we are there to make money"
used in attracting someone's attention or calling attention to someone or something.
"hello there!"
used to indicate the fact or existence of something.
"there's a restaurant around the corner"

Not being able to get that right (not to mention all the other typos and errors) in your basic pitch is not really inspiring confidence.

08-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Invitation Refferal Code
Join My Team on AdultXBook,
Use my referrer code:
missbraund

08-09-2017, 02:34 PM
Already got 30 people in my team! Can't wait for the launch... This is going to be massive anyone who is interested come join my team! Referral Code:missbraund

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
08-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Invitation Refferal Code
Join My Team on AdultXBook,
Use my referrer code:
missbraund
https://adultxbook.com/login-register/

Why did you create a second account? And why would you need to give out a referral code if you're the owner for adultxbook? What is a team? As stated in our pm's I'm not even sure what this service is?

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
08-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Nevermind.

AdultXBook
08-09-2017, 03:54 PM
AdultXBook is a new webcamming website , with full social media features built in

[email protected] is a referrer/recruiter working on AdultXbook, I told her about stripperweb.com and advised her to join, as I will with any other models, referrers, or studio/groups I come into contact with, as I've heard great thinks about this forum. Her instagram is miss_braund , check her out on there and you'll be able to confirm and match this up that she is her own individual person and not a second account. You'll also be able to match up her personal email address with her account etc

AdultXBook is a invite only website/system so anyone joining the site will need a referral code to join, so as we are doing a prelaunch campaigne anyone who has needs to join can use the company referral code, as the system is built to expect an invitation code

Team is all the performers someone recruits onto AdultXBook,...For example lets say Sam recruits Sally, Jenny recruits Gemma...jenny will earn 5% of Gemma's total when she withdraws her funds.
Jenny will earn 5% of Gemma's over all earnings when she withdraws whatever funds she's made. Therefore Jenny and Gemma are in Sally's Team.It's the first ever Multi Level Marketing Adult Webcamming site. I fully understand this all being new to everyone, it's nothing like anyone has ever seen before.

If its ok, anyone I refer to use stripperweb I'll ask to make there user name with @AdultXBook at the end of it? This will help us raise brand awareness and in return add more members to the stripperweb, these accounts will never be a second account etc, the aim is to bring & have a huge following of good people promoting and speaking well of what we do together.

Hope this has covered everything, If there's anymore questions please ask

SylvySinclair
08-09-2017, 04:27 PM
Hi, I know Sharif and have worked with him in many occasions, hes legit.

AdultXBook
08-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Thank you SylvySinclair, much much appreciated xx Looking forward to working with you again on AdultXBook , it's an honour to have you onboard x

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
08-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Thank you SylvySinclair, much much appreciated xx Looking forward to working with you again on AdultXBook , it's an honour to have you onboard x

I just responded to you message. So I will ask here out in the open what is the website that people are promoting? Where does the invite lead? Who does your processing? How do you payout and how often? Chargebacks? Do you cover them? What is the invite only website? So much information is missing here and someone his vouching for you? Vouching for what?

From the website:

Websites like Adult X Book rely on two simple factors for YOU TO MAKE MONEY

It needs great performers
It needs loads of people that want to pay the performers

Without performers, there are no paying customers
Without paying customers, there are no performers

SylvySinclair
08-09-2017, 05:00 PM
I just responded to you message. So I will ask here out in the open what is the website that people are promoting? Where does the invite lead? Who does your processing? How do you payout and how often? Chargebacks? Do you cover them? What is the invite only website? So much information is missing here and someone his vouching for you? Vouching for what?

From the website:

Websites like Adult X Book rely on two simple factors for YOU TO MAKE MONEY

It needs great performers
It needs loads of people that want to pay the performers

Without performers, there are no paying customers
Without paying customers, there are no performers

I vouch for the person, not the site as i dont know it yet. I only am saying that the person is professional and i have worked with him many times over. Nothing else.