PDA

View Full Version : Become An Online Sugar Baby- No Travel- Receive Regular Monthly Income

Adopt A Brat
09-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Hello Future Brat Model,

Become an online Sugar Baby.

Upon approval as an Adopt A Brat model/member, you may be Adopted orFostered by one or more of our many Guardians.

Model/members can select: No Nudity | Mild Nudity | FullNudity.

Guardians pay tribute through the Adopt A Brat portal and youcollect monthly.

It’s simple, easy and fun: Sell your pictures and videos; ADD optional private video chat byscheduled appointment; AND Receive regular monthly income.

Free membership. Remainanonymous.

Come to Adopt A Brat now (join) and Get Adopted!

DonaDiabla
09-04-2017, 06:22 AM
Well, everyone can just look at this thread:

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?214501-Become-on-online-Sugar-baby-Receive-regular-monthly-income&highlight=Adopt+brat

Sam38g
09-04-2017, 10:06 AM
You think after the first go around they'd learn, but guess not.

whirlerz
09-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Not much gets past DD & Sam!

queenc
09-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Even if someone could get past your older thread where you were very rude to a member here, you not only ONLY use paypal but now payoneer is disabled. You know first choice bank took over all the adult payments for payoneer. So what happened to all the girls who had payoneer hooked up and they pulled out and you said....use paypal.
Anyone who knows anything about the adult industry even non nude, knows PayPal with pull your account and keep your money so either we don't have an account anymore or we want to keep the one we have so we would never ever use PayPal. They are extrememly savvy, they linked everyone in my family and shut their accounts also when they shut mine. They had to go through a bunch of crap to get theirs back. I never did and literally ALL of us know this rule. No freaking PayPal.
If you were any kind of a legit business, you could do direct deposit. Shit the mom and pop store with two employees down the street can do direct deposit. I think all you need is a Tax number for a corporation or LLC. Or if not in the US, it is still extrememly doable IF you are legit. You will never find anyone with any experience as long as you take PayPal. And if you weren't interested in experience, you wouldn't have posted on the most active and top forum for strippers (virtual and actual) and you aren't going to find too many girls that want to be paid for sexting and nude photos that aren't already in the biz. So
If you are legit, I suggest you quickly figure out how to pay a different way than PayPal cuz they will end up taking all your money as well. Then hire new or retrain your staff that posted here. If there is only one of you then may I suggest taking some online business courses on customer service and sales. Merely starting a new thread on SW isn't gonna fool us. We are some of the smartest bitches you will ever meet.

PinkPopcorn
09-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Well that thread was fun. lmao I about died at that bitchy ass screenshot because the poor girl asked where contact us was. Also their account in that other thread was banned. Now I'm just waiting for, "Oh we added spaces to our username to indicate that we're under new management!"
http://clipartix.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Arrows-curved-arrow-clipart-7.png

DonaDiabla
09-04-2017, 04:26 PM
What is strange about Adopt-a-brat is that they have no prior experience in either the sugar baby world nor financial domination. I can tell they are one of the numerous of sites that jumped on the sugar daddy app/sites bandwagon. You see, they have been openly recruiting newbie sugar babies and findoms on instagram like most of these sugar daddy apps do Yet, they feel the need to create a content site to trick both financial subs and guys with the sugar daddy fetish. Because they do not understand the difference between financial domination and sugaring at all. Nor do they care. Also, they want their "sugar baby" models to appear on television and make personal appearances. Which leads me to believe that this site is a front for either human trafficking or other disgusting activity. Avoid at all costs :)