PDA

View Full Version : Squirter

RUTROH
09-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Last week in a club I went to the CR with a newer dancer and she was freaky and she was a squirter. I mean just from grinding on me she started squirting all over the place. I know some people think it is pee but this didn't smell like urine but the amount was crazy. Ended my nite as it was on my pants and in my shoes. Strange moment and kinda ()*#$ed up nite. I left after 20 minutes with her but I did keep over $1k of my own money I was planning on spending. Guess I will go in a week or two but not pick her. Too bad as she was really cute.

safado
09-16-2017, 10:34 AM
Last week in a club I went to the CR with a newer dancer and she was freaky and she was a squirter. I mean just from grinding on me she started squirting all over the place. I know some people think it is pee but this didn't smell like urine but the amount was crazy. Ended my nite as it was on my pants and in my shoes. Strange moment and kinda ()*#$ed up nite. I left after 20 minutes with her but I did keep over $1k of my own money I was planning on spending. Guess I will go in a week or two but not pick her. Too bad as she was really cute.

https://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif

wall
01-02-2018, 12:42 PM
I prefer if the clothes are not wrecked after an LD.

Sam38g
01-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Sounds like a place that in the future might be closed down for health code violations.
Bring your dry cleaning bill to her next time you go in.