PDA

View Full Version : Clips4sale question

tate_xo
11-02-2017, 09:22 PM
I recently opened a c4s store and am currently uploading my vanilla content. I'm going to start making fetish content when that's done. My question is, do you guys have more success when you stick to one main fetish and center around it in all your videos, or sticking to a small handful of fetishes, or branching out and filming for as many fetishes as you can?

At the moment my plan is to do the latter and see what sells best for me, but I thought I'd ask :)

PhatGirlDynomite!!!
11-02-2017, 09:26 PM
I recently opened a c4s store and am currently uploading my vanilla content. I'm going to start making fetish content when that's done. My question is, do you guys have more success when you stick to one main fetish and center around it in all your videos, or sticking to a small handful of fetishes, or branching out and filming for as many fetishes as you can?

At the moment my plan is to do the latter and see what sells best for me, but I thought I'd ask :)

Heres a c4s thread right here https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?163549-The-Clips4Sale-Thread

innes
11-19-2017, 04:37 PM
I think sticking to a couple fetishes is the best way to go; that way you get repeat customers :) and get a following. Because the same people aren't looking for both (let's say dom, balloons, ignore, masturbation). I think some people have different stores for different fetishes if they are VERY different but I'm not sure.